• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here is my 2013 team

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt get Brees or Rodgers before my rd 2 pick so here ya go................
QB-Andrew Luck(4th rd)
RB-Marshawn Lynch
RB-Maurice Jones Drew(3rd rd)
WR-Randall Cobb(2nd rd)
WR-Mike Wallace(5th rd)
TE-Jermaine Gresham(9th rd)
Flex-Ryan Matthews(6th rd)
DST-Texans
PK-Phil Dawson(14th rd)
Backups
RB-DeAngelo Williams(8th rd)
RB-Billail Powell(15th rd)
WR-Miles Austin(10th rd)
WR-Lance Moore(11th rd)
WR-DeAndre Hopkins(12th rd)
TE-Heath Miller(13th rd)

My blunder, I picked second. So I had the chance to get Gronk for 4th pick and I likely would have gotten Luck fifth round since the guy who picked ahead autodrafted for RG3. By my next pick Gronk was gone. As a result I waited until 9th to get a tightend because my desired late TE, Cameron, was off the board. And because I'm not completely sold on Gresham, I had to grab Miller who is a Big Ben redzone target. Hopefully this team will work out and Luck won't disappoint me.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am i reading this right? you picked randall cobb with your 2nd round pick?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall Cobb was the highest receiver remaining with the 23rd pick in a 12 team league. MJD fell to me in the third round just three picks later(I picked second). Cobb wasnt a fourth rd receiver in these drafts. I could have got MJD in second and then in third pretty sure Cobb would have been gone and I would have gone for Cruz. I guess you're not buying him being as productive for the packers this year. The picks between those two were Roddy and Fitz. Graham was available that pick and in third round when I picked. Brees and Rodgers were gone. So who was I supposed to get? This league had 7 people drafting and three others autodrafting with two not showing up and saying beforehand. So I guess that means my draft sucked.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I made a mistake. I did not draft DWill in 8th, I almost did but drafted Austin, and in 10th rd I drafted Moore, 11th I drafted Gordon(I left him out). Personally I went after late upside with strong no.2 receivers, and one sleeper back in Powell because Ivory isnt showing much or the jets are holding back their cards. Free agency wins championships and thats what I aim for.