• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello Again

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Grampa!! What a little cutie :thumb:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Grampa!! What a little cutie :thumb:

Thanks. He should be ready for the big leagues when Mariners make their next playoff appearance.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Wazzu...

You know that at UW the professors don't encourage or condone banging family members. They encourage banging members of the same sex. This is Seattle, not Alabama.

Touché good sir touché

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Hello everyone. I have been off here for many of reasons. Too many to count. I went through a bit of a dark stage last year and it made me withdrawn and bitter. Not just on here, but in real life. I couldn’t shake it so I gave up this site, facebook, and real life to a certain extent. Since returning to Washington after eight years away in Arizona, things for me have went downhill at a Mariners losing streak speed. I was let go at my job in Washington that I started after returning from AZ because I was over qualified for the position even though I was told months before and on the final day that I was the best they ever had at the position. They wanted me to take a higher position that wasn’t suited for me and that is what led to the end. That was in January 2017. Since then I have received one interview and zero job offers. Jobs that I am over qualified for (ironic huh considering that is why I lost me last job). I have never been let go of a job and I am 52. I have always, and I mean always, been promoted and/or have been awarded various awards. We just sold our house we bought in December 2016 that we shared with our daughter, son-in-law and grandson with another due at the end of the month. They went one direction, my wife went another, and I went yet a third direction. I know this isn’t a site for personal crying, but I wanted to explain my disappearance from here to those who may have wondered.

As far as the M’s go, they are exactly who I thought they would be with JD at the helm. Rebuild is just an excuse to be bad for 3 to 4 years before the questioning of why are we still bad come back up. It is a smart move for a bad GM who wants to keep his job a bit longer but it always eventually catches up to them and they get axed. The Paxton trade was a joke from the start. The headliner was a sub- 6’ SP who was overhyped. I bring up his height because in the last decade plus the only sub 6’ Sp worth a darn was Hampton the ex M. Take in the factor he was part of the Yankee hype machine, and disaster was written all over this one. You want a good comparison how the trade should have went just look at what the rays got last year in the Archer trade. Comparable pitchers with two different returns. Drastically different returns.

Then they trade defense for offense and become a joke in the field. They had 4 DH’s in the field at any given time. LOL!

Where will the starting pitching come from for 2020? 2021? It still isn’t here or down on the farm.

The only positive is we finally have a catching position that can hit. Of course no one knows where they will be in 2020 or 2021 so does it really matter?

Haniger…oh ya I remember him. He was good once wasn’t he? I guess his shot to the nut sack is kind of what all us M’s fans have felt for the last decade or more for some of us.

Well no promises I will stick around, but I hope you all on here take time to enjoy life outside of this spectacle we call mariners baseball. #TrueToBeingBlue

Welcome back .i for one..missed.your..posts

Having..some of the same probs.
I guess it is welcome to being ..old..and overqualed..pos start own buisness..then
Many ..many..bosses..fired..go find new one...or they find .you

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes..we out grow ourselves
.or our old jobs....

Welcome to outgrowing the machine
Pink floyd

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to you and your daughter. My mom is still very impatiently waiting for grandchildren from my sister and I.

I'm sure your mom ain't putting all her eggs in your basket and knows it will be your sister that gives her the grandbabies !

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overqualed....probs
Boss has a hard time talking down to you

Cuz..in many cases..you know more than that person

Job..seems to simple...at this point

I could do my boses job...and mine at thw same time

(Feel free to add to this list......open end
Lololililolol

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I going to think...outside the box..

Orrrr..
i will just create a new box ..more to my likeing

May even look like a circle
..maybe.....lololo

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last..but not least...teach your craft..

Whatever...it may be....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure your mom ain't putting all her eggs in your basket and knows it will be your sister that gives her the grandbabies !

Clock is ticking with her. I felt like I should've told her to freeze her eggs in case but I felt that would be overstepping my boundary. Also I get the impression her husband doesn't want kids.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWinAZ I'm glad you're back and congrats on #2...… Boy looks long

Thanks. He is actually smaller than his brother and than his mom's but he has those long fingers. Hoping for some Pedro Martinez fingers out of him. A kid named Paxton that throws like Pedro? It would be magic I tell you!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

Welcome back .i for one..missed.your..posts

Having..some of the same probs.
I guess it is welcome to being ..old..and overqualed..pos start own buisness..then
Many ..many..bosses..fired..go find new one...or they find .you

Sorry to hear your story. Life can just sneak up on you and bash you in the head when you aren't looking sometimes. I don't think my story is done yet which is a huge step forward from this time last year.

Take care and see you around on here. :suds:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 209070

Grandson number two born last night. Paxton Miller...and yes I named him. My luck he will have a golden left arm, but can't pitch more than 162 innings.

Congratulations! That's exciting news! No better privilege than to be a grandfather, let a lone a father...

ehwq

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello everyone. I have been off here for many of reasons. Too many to count. I went through a bit of a dark stage last year and it made me withdrawn and bitter. Not just on here, but in real life. I couldn’t shake it so I gave up this site, facebook, and real life to a certain extent. Since returning to Washington after eight years away in Arizona, things for me have went downhill at a Mariners losing streak speed. I was let go at my job in Washington that I started after returning from AZ because I was over qualified for the position even though I was told months before and on the final day that I was the best they ever had at the position. They wanted me to take a higher position that wasn’t suited for me and that is what led to the end. That was in January 2017. Since then I have received one interview and zero job offers. Jobs that I am over qualified for (ironic huh considering that is why I lost me last job). I have never been let go of a job and I am 52. I have always, and I mean always, been promoted and/or have been awarded various awards. We just sold our house we bought in December 2016 that we shared with our daughter, son-in-law and grandson with another due at the end of the month. They went one direction, my wife went another, and I went yet a third direction. I know this isn’t a site for personal crying, but I wanted to explain my disappearance from here to those who may have wondered.

As far as the M’s go, they are exactly who I thought they would be with JD at the helm. Rebuild is just an excuse to be bad for 3 to 4 years before the questioning of why are we still bad come back up. It is a smart move for a bad GM who wants to keep his job a bit longer but it always eventually catches up to them and they get axed. The Paxton trade was a joke from the start. The headliner was a sub- 6’ SP who was overhyped. I bring up his height because in the last decade plus the only sub 6’ Sp worth a darn was Hampton the ex M. Take in the factor he was part of the Yankee hype machine, and disaster was written all over this one. You want a good comparison how the trade should have went just look at what the rays got last year in the Archer trade. Comparable pitchers with two different returns. Drastically different returns.

Then they trade defense for offense and become a joke in the field. They had 4 DH’s in the field at any given time. LOL!

Where will the starting pitching come from for 2020? 2021? It still isn’t here or down on the farm.

The only positive is we finally have a catching position that can hit. Of course no one knows where they will be in 2020 or 2021 so does it really matter?

Haniger…oh ya I remember him. He was good once wasn’t he? I guess his shot to the nut sack is kind of what all us M’s fans have felt for the last decade or more for some of us.

Well no promises I will stick around, but I hope you all on here take time to enjoy life outside of this spectacle we call mariners baseball. #TrueToBeingBlue
Man sorry to hear about all that. Hopefully things have gotten at least a little better with the personal/family/job stuff since you posted this last month. You're one of the good guys, so I have a feeling it'll all work out soon.

Reading up on the thread, you just got a healthy new addition! Congrats and hopefully the little guy is helping with some of the recovery :).

All that aside, it's awesome to see you back and hopefully you can stay but it's understandable if not. You're a top contributor here that's for sure.

Personally, I've lost a lot of interest in watching the M's this season and barely even lurked here the past few months. Probably spent more time lurking/shitposting in the politics forum and lost many brain cells because of it. Thanks M's!

Glad you're back.