• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell hath frozen

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N0. You can keep it 10 years. You keep making the assumption that I am upset or need to be cheered up. Ear to ear grin on my side. Are you upset?
this is a classic spin. Why would I be upset? Dallas's worst times would be the best of times for the Cardinals. This much has been proven.

Large check you cashed here as to who wins it all this year. I'm thinking about a multiple choice question on the excuse you'll play should the Cards be...well, historically, the Cards and fall short of Cardinal nation expectations this year.

should be fun

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have had 5 playoff wins the past 10 years.
Then you might want to go back and check the post you quoted, and realize you brought up head to head playoff records and I replied to. Yes Arizona is 1-0 vs Dallas in the playoffs, but theu still have no Lombardi to show for it. But don't worry I'm sure they'll get theirs in 2017, at least that what I've heard.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans on here are easily riled. I've noticed that since the day I joined. They are almost as bad as Pats fans.

:lol:
Well maybe if 100 people started threads about the Raiders, you'd know the feeling.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you might want to go back and check the post you quoted, and realize you brought up head to head playoff records and I replied to. Yes Arizona is 1-0 vs Dallas in the playoffs, but theu still have no Lombardi to show for it. But don't worry I'm sure they'll get theirs in 2017, at least that what I've heard.

Only one team gets a trophy every year. It's rather select company.

Since neither Arizona or Dallas have been to a SB recently.......the next logical step (something difficult to grasp for some Cowboy fans) is to compare playoff records. You may not like it but the Cards win hands down in that category the last 10 years.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen you correct Pday once.
neither have you....not an easy task

Dallas has won more football games than Zona in the last 10 years, 20 years and made as many playoff appearances as Zona the last 10 ...more over the last 20 years. Zona owns the one playoff win against the two teams and is on a current 4 game winning streak.

and yet...it's been the high times for Cardinal football and the lowest period for cowboy fans.

yep...that about covers it

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to explain it. If you don't get context, I can't help.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one team gets a trophy every year. It's rather select company.

Since neither Arizona or Dallas have been to a SB recently.......the next logical step (something difficult to grasp for some Cowboy fans) is to compare playoff records. You may not like it but the Cards win hands down in that category the last 10 years.
Careful. They don't like facts. The will get historical and try and manipulate the truth.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither have you....not an easy task

Dallas has won more football games than Zona in the last 10 years, 20 years and made as many playoff appearances as Zona the last 10 ...more over the last 20 years. Zona owns the one playoff win against the two teams and is on a current 4 game winning streak.

and yet...it's been the high times for Cardinal football and the lowest period for cowboy fans.

yep...that about covers it
Aside from the fact that the Cards have won 5 playoff games over that time span. I see you conviently forgot that part.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 playoff wins really isn't chest-beat-worthy either.