• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Helfrich was the brains all along

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are just as many Oregon fans as Iowa fans here. But the Iowa forum is pure quality.

You fucks are either to lazy to make your Oregon Forum quality or you're just bloviating fucktards.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this is OREGON we are one of the top programs in the country, people don't give two shits about Iowa. So go ahead then and tell all the Alabama fans to keep their shti on the Bama board.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this is OREGON we are one of the top programs in the country, people don't give two shits about Iowa. So go ahead then and tell all the Alabama fans to keep their shti on the Bama board.

There are 11 discussion threads in the Alabama Forum in the last 10 days.

Discussions in the Oregon Forum in the last 10 days? ZERO

Go on.....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Discussions in the Oregon Forum? ZERO

Go on.....

Yeah, its all recruiting BS. We don't have Oregon Duck recruiting threads on the CFB board.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are just as many Oregon fans as Iowa fans here. But the Iowa forum is pure quality.

You fucks are either to lazy to make your Oregon Forum quality or you're just bloviating fucktards.

I will consider moving it if OD is ok with it. But why does it bother you so much?

An Oregon thread talking about coaching on the public board is general discussion.

I didnt see you show up bitching about moving Kiffin, Brown, or Pelini threads to the team boards.

SO if a coach is shitty and getting fired, a thread is ok. But if the thread is dedicated to talking about a good hire it isnt worthy of its own thread.

I just think you are taking this a little over the top man,

So OD. Up to you. I think thread is legit here for what its worth. But these pencil necks get all red in the face at the mention of Oregon. Would you like me to move it to PAC thread or Duck board? Up to u man.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so sorry this was found to be un news worthy of CFB board. Like you said Mamba, a bad hire can be broadcasted, but a good hire needs to be kept silent.

Go ahead and move it to the Duck board. If he wants the Duck board active, ill make the Duck board active.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Discussions in the Oregon Forum in the last 10 days? ZERO

Go on.....

Getting fired up about proper blog etiquette......priceless. Pull the corncob out of your ass, kid.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will consider moving it if OD is ok with it. But why does it bother you so much?

An Oregon thread talking about coaching on the public board is general discussion.

I didnt see you show up bitching about moving Kiffin, Brown, or Pelini threads to the team boards.

SO if a coach is shitty and getting fired, a thread is ok. But if the thread is dedicated to talking about a good hire it isnt worthy of its own thread.

I just think you are taking this a little over the top man,

So OD. Up to you. I think thread is legit here for what its worth. But these pencil necks get all red in the face at the mention of Oregon. Would you like me to move it to PAC thread or Duck board? Up to u man.

No. y'all just go right ahead and ignore your own Oregon forum for your menial Oregon bullshit threads. You're the captain of the CFB forum.

C-Ya...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so sorry this was found to be un news worthy of CFB board. Like you said Mamba, a bad hire can be broadcasted, but a good hire needs to be kept silent.

Go ahead and move it to the Duck board. If he wants the Duck board active, ill make the Duck board active.

LOL:laugh3:

i see that....

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn RA, just two years ago we were complaining nobody was posting on this forum and Ghost was trying to move all CFB threads from the WC to here. Now they're here, just enjoy 'em...don't have to agree with 'em though. :D

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn RA, just two years ago we were complaining nobody was posting on this forum and Ghost was trying to move all CFB threads from the WC to here. Now they're here, just enjoy 'em...don't have to agree with 'em though. :D

Because I'm :evil: That's why...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though. If these shit-birds had any gumption at all they'd make their forum worthy of SportsHoopla, but they'd rather camp out here all day bloviating.

The Oregon forum is a pure shit-hole considering how often we're told Oregon is an elite program.

Phil Knight would be throwing furniture around over there.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though. If these shit-birds had any gumption at all they'd make their forum worthy of SportsHoopla, but they'd rather camp out here all day bloviating.

The Oregon forum is a pure shit-hole considering how often we're told Oregon is an elite program.

Phil Knight would be throwing furniture around over there.

There is a different place for those who are kings of the CFB world. People are interested in Oregon, not so much Iowa, VT or Nebraska.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska had worthy info on this board with Pelini's rant, that is it. Otherwise, under the radar program.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya because a football program is directly tied to an internet discussion forums success or lack thereof.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a different place for those who are kings of the CFB world. People are interested in Oregon, not so much Iowa, VT or Nebraska.

You shit-birds are SportsHoopla fail. It takes brains and effort to create and maintain a team forum. That which you squatters don't have.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shit-birds are SportsHoopla fail. It takes brains and effort to create and maintain a team forum. That which you squatters don't have.

We do most of our chatting in the PAC forum. We carry that pretty well.

No need for trolling now.

You are drunk arent you?