• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of his passing yards were screen plays against PSU? OSU changed their offense because they couldn’t get anything going downfield.

So while he threw for 270 yards, much of that was because of his WR’s breaking plays on screens.

And while Bosa was out — you are still stacked on the D Line. And you are still much more talented on the defensive side of the ball than PSU.

I still think Haskins is a stud, but that game showed if you can get pressure, he isn’t the same QB who will pick you apart with time. He rushed throws and overthrew WR’s — those were things you didn’t see the first few weeks.

I still think it is an uphill battle for UM against OSU, because I’m not sold on our offense. All depends on how much Warriner can do with the OL we have. If they play like they did against ND — forget it, we will get buried. Will be a fun game to watch regardless.
I don't know that it was a 3rd, and it definitely didn't all only come on one busted play.

The last two TDs were amazing efforts by the WRs, but Haskins' throw to Victor was amazing considering the rush he was facing. Bosa is a true gamechanger as a defender, his absence was clearly missed. Jones and Young are monsters, but Cooper looked overmatched, and as we showed probably 8-9 times that game at least, our LBs/DBs are prone to missing easy tackles.

I don't recall him overthrowing too many guys that game. He had some, but not a lot. PSU was applying pressure all night and eventually, he adjusted. That's what elite QBs do.

I'm nervous as hell about the michigan game. I said after the ND game that it wasn't so much that michigan was bad but that ND was just damn good, and that seems to be the case. It is one of the most forgivable losses this season, considering it was on the road in the first game of the year with a QB who is brand new to that offense. I could see our game being just as close as 2016, honestly.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always gotten it. You just refuse to look at any other option. No shit it was your opinion. You have used nothing but your opinion.

I have used facts. Wether that be stats, or wins or actual playing time. Because that’s all you can use when deciding what qb is better at the time.

An that Hurts comparison doesn’t work. It’s more like you are arguing Tua was better than Jake Fromm last January. An that’s BS.
Those are not facts that support your argument, and that's what you don't get. If you can definitively prove to me that Haskins was incapable of playing as well as he has this season back in January, then you can claim to be right. Otherwise, it's just your opinion vs. mine.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol again, it was opinion. And it's one he's making look pretty legitimate. Why does this bother you so much? Why are you so desperate for me to agree with you?

Not desperate, just interested to see if you’ll admit you are wrong here. I think we both know the answer but you I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not desperate, just interested to see if you’ll admit you are wrong here. I think we both know the answer but you I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt anyway.
This is far beyond "interested". This is obsession on your part.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are not facts that support your argument, and that's what you don't get. If you can definitively prove to me that Haskins was incapable of playing as well as he has this season back in January, then you can claim to be right. Otherwise, it's just your opinion vs. mine.

Yes, yes they are. You are literally ignoring what McSorely has done because he isn’t on your team and trying to tell the world a backup qb was better than a starter back in January.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is far beyond "interested". This is obsession on your part.

An that’s your opinion. My opinion is you have tOSU balls so far down your throat you literally will say anything to make them look good. Congrats on being a hypocrite and a homer. Good Times.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes they are. You are literally ignoring what McSorely has done because he isn’t on your team and trying to tell the world a backup qb was better than a starter back in January.
No, no they're not. The only way they prove your point is if you can prove that Haskins couldn't have put those same numbers up, if not beat them, which I assert he could've. Based on what he's shown us this year, it's far from a reach to think if he was the starter last year, he would've still been able to put up amazing numbers.

Also, there are instances every year of plenty of first year players being better than incumbent starters on other teams, so that also does nothing for you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An that’s your opinion. My opinion is you have tOSU balls so far down your throat you literally will say anything to make them look good. Congrats on being a hypocrite and a homer. Good Times.
LOL, now that is what I was waiting for. Sorry you can't prove your points. Have a good one.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no they're not. The only way they prove your point is if you can prove that Haskins couldn't have put those same numbers up, if not beat them, which I assert he could've. Based on what he's shown us this year, it's far from a reach to think if he was the starter last year, he would've still been able to put up amazing numbers.

Also, there are instances every year of plenty of first year players being better than incumbent starters on other teams, so that also does nothing for you.

If Haskins could have, he would have started right? He didn’t start though. You need to understand that. You claim I have no proof he wouldn’t but yet here you are with no proof he would have. You guys have played mostly garbage this year. (It’d be like me pumping up Grier for the trash we played) You tried to talk whit to me after he played against Rutgers and Oregon State. Yet here you are in this thread critizing Tua and Murray stats for who they’ve played?

You have nothing but your biased opinion in this. That’s all.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be an expert on teen girls. Guess it takes one to know one huh.
Even your trash talk is like a little girl. "Takes one to know one"...

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, now that is what I was waiting for. Sorry you can't prove your points. Have a good one.

Let me state this as an ohio state hater. I saw Haskins get out of situations that no one should get out of, and he completed passes. We should have won that last Michigan/ohio state game and I blame it on Haskins. If Haskins wins the Heisman Trophy and leaves for the NFL ... life is good (unless ohio state has another magician up their ass). Completely homer pick for me Dwayne Haskins ... I've seen enough to know I've seen too much!!!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still Will Griers award to lose.

As it was said back in the summer, he will nail it down or let it slip away in November, as it should be

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Haskins could have, he would have started right? He didn’t start though. You need to understand that. You claim I have no proof he wouldn’t but yet here you are with no proof he would have. You guys have played mostly garbage this year. (It’d be like me pumping up Grier for the trash we played) You tried to talk whit to me after he played against Rutgers and Oregon State. Yet here you are in this thread critizing Tua and Murray stats for who they’ve played?

You have nothing but your biased opinion in this. That’s all.
And this isn't supported either. Barrett was the top QB in the B1G last year, so that doesn't prove your point at all.

And, in case you didn't know, being the top QB in the B1G is nowhere near the same thing as being the best player in the entire country.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this isn't supported either. Barrett was the top QB in the B1G last year, so that doesn't prove your point at all.

And, in case you didn't know, being the top QB in the B1G is nowhere near the same thing as being the best player in the entire country.

Haskins is 100% better than JT. Urban failed by not playing Haskins. Same thing at ND with Book/Wimbush.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I urge everyone to watch the ORegon/Washington game tomorrow at 3:30 EST to see Herbert play. Dude is the Heisman.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are in another realm of homer if you think Barrett was better than Trace McSorely last year. An that’s exactly what you are arguing with Haskins with much less stats/experience/wins.

An in case you didn’t know criticizing stats of other qbs because of who they played while praising the stats of your qb while ignoring who they played is the definition of hypocrisy.