• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua is completing 76% averaging 19 yards a completion.

aTm ranks #23 in defense and Tua threw for 387 and 4TDs in 2 quarters and 1 drive in 3rd.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Tua's stats if Saban left him long enough to throw 30-40+ passes.
You probably will in November when he needs to, I'd guess. We saw him throw it 30 times against A&M and he looked fantastic, but then again, A&M also made Kelly Bryant look good, so.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the term "second most" is entirely black and white, right? It's a definitive measure. What are you bitching about?
And it's spin none the less. You do get what that term means right? You used spin to counter what the gator fan had said. This too is entirely accurate.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't prove me wrong though, and it's eating you up inside. Haskins was still able to put these numbers up in January had he been playing then. Go ahead, prove me wrong without using simply your own uneducated opinion.

You have yet to prove yourself right. Simply because you can’t. You have nothing that backs up your statement except your opinion. You can’t use stats from this season to say Haskins was the best qb in the B1G last January. Anyone with even a little bit of common sense or isn’t an absolute blow hard homer gets this. You lost.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this is still eating you up. I've let it go long ago but you just can't help yourself. Sad!

Yeah, you were wrong. It’s fun to see you twist and turn at every discussion because of how it suits you and your opinion. LOL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aTm ranks #23 in defense and Tua threw for 387 and 4TDs in 2 quarters and 1 drive in 3rd.
Yeah he ripped A&M to shreds. Their defensive backs were clearly overmatched.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to prove yourself right. Simply because you can’t. You have nothing that backs up your statement except your opinion. You can’t use stats from this season to say Haskins was the best qb in the B1G last January. Anyone with even a little bit of common sense or isn’t an absolute blow hard homer gets this. You lost.
That's because it's an opinion, dumbass. You have nothing to prove your point either. Me quoting this year's stats are no different than you quoting last year's stats. I was going off of potential (which I was obviously right about) while you were going off of a lack of playing time, which proves nothing.

LOL at "you lost". What a faggy thing to say.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you were wrong. It’s fun to see you twist and turn at every discussion because of how it suits you and your opinion. LOL
Keep it going. You have to realize by now your assertions are not upsetting to me while I sit back and watch Haskins continue to prove me right each and every week. I simply knew more about him than you did, which is understandable.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For having the first name Dwayne alone disqualifies Haskins. He is old enough to change his name or go by a nickname like all other Dwayne’s do.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's spin none the less. You do get what that term means right? You used spin to counter what the gator fan had said. This too is entirely accurate.
Not even remotely true. He has the 2nd most votes. This is an indisputable fact. There is no spin involved. Again, what are you even bitching about? Do you even know?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid can read a defense and is as accurate as anyone as I can recall in a long time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For having the first name Dwayne alone disqualifies Haskins. He is old enough to change his name or go by a nickname like all other Dwayne’s do.
This actually made me laugh out loud at my desk. Of course the first time OSU has an actual NFL-caliber QB, his name is frickin Dwayne.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because it's an opinion, dumbass. You have nothing to prove your point either. Me quoting this year's stats are no different than you quoting last year's stats. I was going off of potential (which I was obviously right about) while you were going off of a lack of playing time, which proves nothing.

LOL at "you lost". What a faggy thing to say.

Actually I have stats from other B1G qbs that were better than his you dumb fuck. An that’s what I’m using when I say Haskins wasn’t the best QB in the B1G last January. That’s not an opinion dumbass.

Going off potential is not enough to say one is better Right Now. It’s not. I have stats that back up my view. You have opinion. That’s all.

An That last sentence is the perfect response to what this all shows. You are a fucking HYPOCRITE.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it going. You have to realize by now your assertions are not upsetting to me while I sit back and watch Haskins continue to prove me right each and every week. I simply knew more about him than you did, which is understandable.

You were still wrong in January. We know you aren’t capable of admitting that but just to rem8nd you is worth all the fun.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even remotely true. He has the 2nd most votes. This is an indisputable fact. There is no spin involved. Again, what are you even bitching about? Do you even know?
Once again when beat you reach for the only tool you ever have, accuse someone of being mad. It really is sad that this is your go to in all cases.

When anyone else points out facts they must be angry as can be! When you do it it's entirely a different thing right? :L

The fact is another poster accused you of not being happy because people weren't voting for your QB. Clear fact right?

Your response was to suggest he was totally wrong because Haskins was getting the second most votes.

That is spin. Pure and simple. The more relevant and inescapable fact is he got 20% of the vote. That leads MUCH more toward his point that people weren't voting for your QB. Four out of five not voting for him supports that. Claiming second place is for sure accurate, but entirely and totally spin. And you know it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I have stats from other B1G qbs that were better than his you dumb fuck. An that’s what I’m using when I say Haskins wasn’t the best QB in the B1G last January. That’s not an opinion dumbass.

Going off potential is not enough to say one is better Right Now. It’s not. I have stats that back up my view. You have opinion. That’s all.

An That last sentence is the perfect response to what this all shows. You are a fucking HYPOCRITE.
No, you don't. You had had quantitative stats, not qualitative. By your view, Jalen Hurts was a better QB in January than Tua just because he had played more, but obviously we all knew that wasn't true. Or did you not know that?

We've already been through this. You had no proof Haskins wasn't the best QB in the B1G. You had proof he hasn't played the most. That's it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were still wrong in January. We know you aren’t capable of admitting that but just to rem8nd you is worth all the fun.
I don't have to, because you've yet to prove it. You can provide all the stats from last year that you want, all it proves is he wasn't the most experienced. You do realize that, right?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again when beat you reach for the only tool you ever have, accuse someone of being mad. It really is sad that this is your go to in all cases.

When anyone else points out facts they must be angry as can be! When you do it it's entirely a different thing right? :L

The fact is another poster accused you of not being happy because people weren't voting for your QB. Clear fact right?

Your response was to suggest he was totally wrong because Haskins was getting the second most votes.

That is spin. Pure and simple. The more relevant and inescapable fact is he got 20% of the vote. That leads MUCH more toward his point that people weren't voting for your QB. Four out of five not voting for him supports that. Claiming second place is for sure accurate, but entirely and totally spin. And you know it.
Dude, what are you actually bitching about? I said he had the 2nd most votes out of 4 options. It's going as I assumed it would. Then you came on here out of nowhere and started getting bitchy at me for no reason. Fucking take the tampon out already and come back when you are able to make sense.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you don't. You had had quantitative stats, not qualitative. By your view, Jalen Hurts was a better QB in January than Tua just because he had played more, but obviously we all knew that wasn't true. Or did you not know that?

We've already been through this. You had no proof Haskins wasn't the best QB in the B1G. You had proof he hasn't played the most. That's it.

Tua just won them a national championship. Tua in that argument is not beating out a whole conference he is beating out one person. Which he clearly did through this year.

You trying to tell us Haskins was the best QB in the B1G was an absolute biased opinion. Especially when he couldn’t even beat out the starting qb at OSU the year before. You had absolutely no stats or anything else to back that up except your biased opinion. In no way, shape or form was Haskins better than McSorely last January. Him beating up on Rutgers and Oregon State don’t prove anything.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I’m very impressed with Haskins — I will say this — he was clearly outplayed by McSorley in the PSU game and McSorley was facing a much better defense.

Haskins, when he has time, is deadly and will absolutely pick a team apart. PSU showed if you pressure him, he isn’t very accurate on the move or comfortable throwing in those situations. OSU literally went to screen passes to take him out of those situations as the game went on.

Honestly — prior to the OSU game — I thought UM was going to be crushed by OSU. Pressuring the QB is one thing we do, so it gives me hope.

I still think Haskins is going to be a tremendous QB in the NFL. I think his style is more suited for the NFL, as he won’t face blitzes every down, which I’m guessing OSU will see from any team with decent CB’s.