• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
66th, 70th, 101st, 109th, 126th

These are the defensive efficiency rankings of his 5 opponents this year

Dude, you literally tried to talk shit to me about Haskins after he played Oregon State and RUtgers. Now you are throwing shade at others for not playing anyone? Hypocrite much??

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone acts like Ohio State has played this massively difficult schedule. They did play Penn State, but TCU isn't nearly what people thought, they're only 3-3. Every other team they've played is pitiful except for maybe Indiana. And Indiana is not good, they're just not pitiful.
I don't think it's been a massively difficult schedule, but they've looked good. TCU was a road game where we got everything they had, and we still won by 12 despite also dropping, what, 7 passes I think? They were definitely sloppy last night though. However people act like they got killed by Texas but that was a 1 score game with under 4 minutes left, so it wasn't exactly a blowout.

The Penn State game is looking better and better. They got knocked for the Appalachian State game, but that's probably an 11-1 team. Not having Bosa and still holding them to 26 at home is impressive. I'd argue it's the best win any team has this year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you literally tried to talk shit to me about Haskins after he played Oregon State and RUtgers. Now you are throwing shade at others for not playing anyone? Hypocrite much??
About him being the best QB in the B1G? It wasn't that hard to do. I wasn't saying he was the best QB in the nation. It's he and McSorely, and everyone else, and Haskins is still ahead of him in basically every category. Hardly hypocritical considering, again, I was right.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About him being the best QB in the B1G? It wasn't that hard to do. I wasn't saying he was the best QB in the nation. It's he and McSorely, and everyone else, and Haskins is still ahead of him in basically every category. Hardly hypocritical considering, again, I was right.

Still, you were propping him up after he laid stats on Oregon State and Rutgers. Now you are criticizing the opponents of tua and Murray. The principle is the exact same. The absolute hypocrisy is hilarious in that. An once again, no you weren’t right.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's been a massively difficult schedule, but they've looked good. TCU was a road game where we got everything they had, and we still won by 12 despite also dropping, what, 7 passes I think? They were definitely sloppy last night though. However people act like they got killed by Texas but that was a 1 score game with under 4 minutes left, so it wasn't exactly a blowout.

The Penn State game is looking better and better. They got knocked for the Appalachian State game, but that's probably an 11-1 team. Not having Bosa and still holding them to 26 at home is impressive. I'd argue it's the best win any team has this year.
The Penn State game was good. Even though you could argue that Penn State lost that game more than Ohio State won it if you know what I mean. But a win is a win and they deserve credit for that one. I'm just mostly referring to this Heisman discussion where some people are saying Haskins should get it (so far) just because of their schedule. And I just don't think their schedule has been that good so far to merit winning it based off that, even though the other teams haven't played super hard schedules either.

By the time the season is over, everyone's schedule will have gotten much harder and the stats will separate as well and it will be easier to say then for sure. I do think these particular guys are similar in stats and none of the schedules have been brutal so I don't think it should be Haskins at this point but I can't completely argue with someone that does think so either.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, you were propping him up after he laid stats on Oregon State and Rutgers. Now you are criticizing the opponents of tua and Murray. The principle is the exact same. The absolute hypocrisy is hilarious in that. An once again, no you weren’t right.
I was right, facts support it, you just can't grasp it. No hypocrisy whatsoever as you are taking two very separate conversations and trying to merge them into one.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penn State game was good. Even though you could argue that Penn State lost that game more than Ohio State won it if you know what I mean. But a win is a win and they deserve credit for that one. I'm just mostly referring to this Heisman discussion where some people are saying Haskins should get it (so far) just because of their schedule. And I just don't think their schedule has been that good so far to merit winning it based off that, even though the other teams haven't played super hard schedules either.

By the time the season is over, everyone's schedule will have gotten much harder and the stats will separate as well and it will be easier to say then for sure. I do think these particular guys are similar in stats and none of the schedules have been brutal so I don't think it should be Haskins at this point but I can't completely argue with someone that does think so either.
Yeah the schedules will balance themselves out. In the end, it's going to really come down to Tua's November and if Kyler keeps it up. I think right now it's safe to say those three are heading to New York.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol@second most votes... :L
20% of the vote. 20%. One in five.

Tua more than double the votes.

Haskins only two more votes than Grier and the guy that just lost to Texas.

That's some serious spin to boil that down to second most votes. :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol@second most votes... :L
20% of the vote. 20%. One in five.

Tua more than double the votes.

Haskins only two more votes than Grier and the guy that just lost to Texas.

That's some serious spin to boil that down to second most votes. :L
You do realize the term "second most" is entirely black and white, right? It's a definitive measure. What are you bitching about?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck kind of adult says "throwing shade"???

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was right, facts support it, you just can't grasp it. No hypocrisy whatsoever as you are taking two very separate conversations and trying to merge them into one.

No you weren’t. You can’t use this years stats to say Haskins was the best qb in the B1G last January. That’s retarded. An the premise of these arguments are not different at all. In one argument you used opponents rank defensively to critize qb while totally ignoring it in another.

You’re are dead wrong on this but you can’t ever admit that. That’s why it’s hilarious.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I don't know that ralphie has ever claimed to be an adult.

Tell us again how Haskins was the best B1G qb in January for putting up stats vs Oregon State and Rutgers while saying Murray and Tua haven’t played anyone. lolololololololol

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you weren’t. You can’t use this years stats to say Haskins was the best qb in the B1G last January. That’s retarded. An the premise of these arguments are not different at all. In one argument you used opponents rank defensively to critize qb while totally ignoring it in another.

You’re are dead wrong on this but you can’t ever admit that. That’s why it’s hilarious.
You can't prove me wrong though, and it's eating you up inside. Haskins was still able to put these numbers up in January had he been playing then. Go ahead, prove me wrong without using simply your own uneducated opinion.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again how Haskins was the best B1G qb in January for putting up stats vs Oregon State and Rutgers while saying Murray and Tua haven’t played anyone. lolololololololol
Man, this is still eating you up. I've let it go long ago but you just can't help yourself. Sad!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Tua's stats if Saban left him long enough to throw 30-40+ passes.