• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to, because you've yet to prove it. You can provide all the stats from last year that you want, all it proves is he wasn't the most experienced. You do realize that, right?

No, it proves Haskins wasn’t good enough to see the field while McSorely was. So the idea that Haskins was the best B1G qb in January was crazy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua just won them a national championship. Tua in that argument is not beating out a whole conference he is beating out one person. Which he clearly did through this year.

You trying to tell us Haskins was the best QB in the B1G was an absolute biased opinion. Especially when he couldn’t even beat out the starting qb at OSU the year before. You had absolutely no stats or anything else to back that up except your biased opinion. In no way, shape or form was Haskins better than McSorely last January. Him beating up on Rutgers and Oregon State don’t prove anything.
What a shock that the 5th year senior who had started for 3 seasons beat out the RS freshman. I think you can probably find plenty of times last year where I said Haskins should be starting over Barrett, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

I did have stats. Haskins played great last year in limited time, including being thrown into action out of nowhere on the road in The Game down by two scores against a defense that finished top 10 nationally last year. He looked amazing.

Again, are you able to actually show a qualitative argument against what I said? Because you've still failed to do so.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, what are you actually bitching about? I said he had the 2nd most votes out of 4 options. It's going as I assumed it would. Then you came on here out of nowhere and started getting bitchy at me for no reason. Fucking take the tampon out already and come back when you are able to make sense.
:lol:
Doubling down on calling someone mad. This is so your M.O.

I made a passing comment and laughed at your reply to mr gator. But no, I must be so fuming I'm about to go postal and shoot up a building somewhere right?

You do get that YOU are the one that keeps these things going so by your logic you must be close to mad enough to light a nuke and take the whole damned world out with you. This is what you do. All day. Most every day. Sit up here and start/fuel endless circle jerks. This is your very existence.

All I did was point out your clear spin and laugh. The rest is on you for not being able to handle it and let it go. Sad and funny all at the same time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it proves Haskins wasn’t good enough to see the field while McSorely was. So the idea that Haskins was the best B1G qb in January was crazy.
LOL McSorely wasn't at Ohio State, dumbass. He wouldn't have beaten out Barrett either. Is that your proof?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Doubling down on calling someone mad. This is so your M.O.

I made a passing comment and laughed at your reply to mr gator. But no, I must be so fuming I'm about to go postal and shoot up a building somewhere right?

You do get that YOU are the one that keeps these things going so by your logic you must be close to mad enough to light a nuke and take the whole damned world out with you. This is what you do. All day. Most every day. Sit up here and start/fuel endless circle jerks. This is your very existence.

All I did was point out your clear spin and laugh. The rest is on you for not being able to handle it and let it go. Sad and funny all at the same time.
:drama: Holy shit, dial it back already. I said you were bitching, which you were.

Also, I'm not starting anything. Ralphie started this up so I'm having fun at his expense. And no, there was no spin. If pointing out clear facts and admitting that the voting is going as I expected is spin to you, there's no reason for this conversation to go on, especially with you going off the deep end about shooting up buildings and lighting nukes. Lighten up already, Sally.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably will in November when he needs to, I'd guess. We saw him throw it 30 times against A&M and he looked fantastic, but then again, A&M also made Kelly Bryant look good, so.

I guess we can agree to disagree on that.

Kelly Bryant 12-17 208 yards 1 TD 15 carries for 54 and a TD QBR 49.8

Tua Tagovailoa 22-30 387 yards 4 TD's 4 carries for 10 and a TD QBR 94.4

Yeah, Kelly looked good......

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I’m very impressed with Haskins — I will say this — he was clearly outplayed by McSorley in the PSU game and McSorley was facing a much better defense.

Haskins, when he has time, is deadly and will absolutely pick a team apart. PSU showed if you pressure him, he isn’t very accurate on the move or comfortable throwing in those situations. OSU literally went to screen passes to take him out of those situations as the game went on.

Honestly — prior to the OSU game — I thought UM was going to be crushed by OSU. Pressuring the QB is one thing we do, so it gives me hope.

I still think Haskins is going to be a tremendous QB in the NFL. I think his style is more suited for the NFL, as he won’t face blitzes every down, which I’m guessing OSU will see from any team with decent CB’s.
Well that's not true. We were down our best player, and in case you haven't noticed, defense isn't exactly our strong suit this year. All commendations to McSorely, he was amazing, but he didn't "clearly outplay" Haskins, considering Haskins accounted for more TDs and 1/3 of McSorely's passing yards came on a 5 yard slant that his WR took 93 yards. Haskins came through in the clutch while McSorely didn't. Also, he's not accurate on the move? He steps up in the pocket like a pro, and he was pressured all night and still threw for 270 and 3 TDs, not to mention his INT was entirely because an OSU guy dropped a pass that was right on the money.

I never thought we'd crush michigan this year, and I still don't now. It's strength vs. strength, that's for sure, when we're on offense and you're on defense. Our defense certainly needs to get it together, though.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drama: Holy shit, dial it back already. I said you were bitching, which you were.

Also, I'm not starting anything. Ralphie started this up so I'm having fun at his expense. And no, there was no spin. If pointing out clear facts and admitting that the voting is going as I expected is spin to you, there's no reason for this conversation to go on, especially with you going off the deep end about shooting up buildings and lighting nukes. Lighten up already, Sally.
This has nothing to do with ralph. It was in response to a gator fan. As I've said now like 5 times.

And if I need to point out to you what the definition of spin is you are far dumber than I had given you credit for. This is a textbook and clear example of it. That you can't simply deal with that and move on is hilarious.

But I expect at least 3,246 more rebuttals direly defending something stupid. It's what you do. I'll go off to other things and come back here to at least 3 more pages of your endless circle jerks later this afternoon. Watch.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can agree to disagree on that.

Kelly Bryant 12-17 208 yards 1 TD 15 carries for 54 and a TD QBR 49.8

Tua Tagovailoa 22-30 387 yards 4 TD's 4 carries for 10 and a TD QBR 94.4

Yeah, Kelly looked good......
For Kelly Bryant, that's pretty good. Hell, he looked better against A&M than he did against Georgia Southern.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with ralph. It was in response to a gator fan. As I've said now like 5 times.

And if I need to point out to you what the definition of spin is you are far dumber than I had given you credit for. This is a textbook and clear example of it. That you can't simply deal with that and move on is hilarious.

But I expect at least 3,246 more rebuttals direly defending something stupid. It's what you do. I'll go off to other things and come back here to at least 3 more pages of your endless circle jerks later this afternoon. Watch.
Ok, and the gator fan also was the one who started things. Jesus, how did you not know that?

Was that last part supposed to prove a point? Dude, it's Friday and my day is pretty free. I'm sitting here doing some work waiting for our cleaning lady to get here, so I've got time. If you want to keep on bitching, I'm fine with continuing to call you out on it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this princess picking grammar because he has nothing else to add nor can he.
Yes "throwing shade" is grammar. Its the grammar of a 14 year old girl.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shock that the 5th year senior who had started for 3 seasons beat out the RS freshman. I think you can probably find plenty of times last year where I said Haskins should be starting over Barrett, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

I did have stats. Haskins played great last year in limited time, including being thrown into action out of nowhere on the road in The Game down by two scores against a defense that finished top 10 nationally last year. He looked amazing.

Again, are you able to actually show a qualitative argument against what I said? Because you've still failed to do so.

You are literally using your opinion of his potential to say he was the best back in January. You have no qualitative meaning to support your claim.

I on the other hand have a qb that has good stats that are meaningful and has won a B1G championship in his time. An more importantly actually had won a game as a starter. Is that qualitative enoug for you?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL McSorely wasn't at Ohio State, dumbass. He wouldn't have beaten out Barrett either. Is that your proof?

When did I say McSorely was at Ohio State dipshit?

You are literally arguing on potential and that’s it. McSorely was far Nd away the best qb in the B1G in January. Haskins did nothing before this year to prove he was the best. Funny you can’t admit that though.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are literally using your opinion of his potential to say he was the best back in January. You have no qualitative meaning to support your claim.

I on the other hand have a qb that has good stats that are meaningful and has won a B1G championship in his time. An more importantly actually had won a game as a starter. Is that qualitative enoug for you?
Yes! That's exactly what I was doing! I've said that so many times, and you finally get it! This entire thing has been my opinion!

And no, that doesn't prove you were right. Before this season, Jalen Hurts had won an SEC championship, had won a game as a starter, and clearly Tua was still better.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say McSorely was at Ohio State dipshit?

You are literally arguing on potential and that’s it. McSorely was far Nd away the best qb in the B1G in January. Haskins did nothing before this year to prove he was the best. Funny you can’t admit that though.
lol again, it was opinion. And it's one he's making look pretty legitimate. Why does this bother you so much? Why are you so desperate for me to agree with you?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's not true. We were down our best player, and in case you haven't noticed, defense isn't exactly our strong suit this year. All commendations to McSorely, he was amazing, but he didn't "clearly outplay" Haskins, considering Haskins accounted for more TDs and 1/3 of McSorely's passing yards came on a 5 yard slant that his WR took 93 yards. Haskins came through in the clutch while McSorely didn't. Also, he's not accurate on the move? He steps up in the pocket like a pro, and he was pressured all night and still threw for 270 and 3 TDs, not to mention his INT was entirely because an OSU guy dropped a pass that was right on the money.

I never thought we'd crush michigan this year, and I still don't now. It's strength vs. strength, that's for sure, when we're on offense and you're on defense. Our defense certainly needs to get it together, though.

How much of his passing yards were screen plays against PSU? OSU changed their offense because they couldn’t get anything going downfield.

So while he threw for 270 yards, much of that was because of his WR’s breaking plays on screens.

And while Bosa was out — you are still stacked on the D Line. And you are still much more talented on the defensive side of the ball than PSU.

I still think Haskins is a stud, but that game showed if you can get pressure, he isn’t the same QB who will pick you apart with time. He rushed throws and overthrew WR’s — those were things you didn’t see the first few weeks.

I still think it is an uphill battle for UM against OSU, because I’m not sold on our offense. All depends on how much Warriner can do with the OL we have. If they play like they did against ND — forget it, we will get buried. Will be a fun game to watch regardless.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! That's exactly what I was doing! I've said that so many times, and you finally get it! This entire thing has been my opinion!

And no, that doesn't prove you were right. Before this season, Jalen Hurts had won an SEC championship, had won a game as a starter, and clearly Tua was still better.

I have always gotten it. You just refuse to look at any other option. No shit it was your opinion. You have used nothing but your opinion.

I have used facts. Wether that be stats, or wins or actual playing time. Because that’s all you can use when deciding what qb is better at the time.

An that Hurts comparison doesn’t work. It’s more like you are arguing Tua was better than Jake Fromm last January. An that’s BS.