• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hypocrisy whatsoever. If I had come on last year and said Haskins was the runaway #1 contender for the Heisman and nobody could catch him, that would be hypocritical, but I said no such thing.

Why do I have to make a list? It was already made and I agree with it.

You had him top 5, when no one else did, based on putting up good stats against bad competition. Now you're questioning Tua and Murray because of competition.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hypocrisy whatsoever. If I had come on last year and said Haskins was the runaway #1 contender for the Heisman and nobody could catch him, that would be hypocritical, but I said no such thing.

Why do I have to make a list? It was already made and I agree with it.

I said he will be the runaway winner, because I’ve watched all of the top teams play this year.

I don’t see any of them beating Alabama. Bama has always had an elite defense, they have always had an elite OL, they have always had an elite stable of running backs and elite WRs. The one spot that’d give you a shot, albeit, a small shot, was they never had an elite QB. That has changed now. Tua can scramble, Tua can throw on the run, Tua can make all the throws.

Just because it is my opinion — it doesn’t make it fact. I just don’t see any team good enough to beat Bama this year. They are sort of like the Golden State of CFB this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you have an argument ... why do you bring up the same facts, when you state you are not looking for an argument? Did you actually attend ohio state? If you did, all is forgiven and understood.

Oh so now fans of teams had to attend that school? Guess that means you can't be a fan of an NFL unless you played for them. See how silly that sounds? People can be fans of teams w/o attending the school.

I was a UNLV season ticket holder (basketball) when I lived out there. So that makes me less of a fan because I didn't go to school there?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if Jonathan Taylor does 100+ in every game, he should get it.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so now fans of teams had to attend that school? Guess that means you can't be a fan of an NFL unless you played for them. See how silly that sounds? People can be fans of teams w/o attending the school.

I was a UNLV season ticket holder (basketball) when I lived out there. So that makes me less of a fan because I didn't go to school there?

It's okay, you don't understand.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay, you don't understand.

Then what exactly did you mean when you said did you actually attend Ohio State? That seem like a pretty self explanatory question. I answered it & you didn't like my response, which is fine. But stop w/ that nonsense I didn't understand what you asked me.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most accurate QBs (standing in the pocket, on the run, under pressure) that I've seen in a long time.
Better than Jeremy Johnson?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what exactly did you mean when you said did you actually attend Ohio State? That seem like a pretty self explanatory question. I answered it & you didn't like my response, which is fine. But stop w/ that nonsense I didn't understand what you asked me.

It's an inside joke between Michigan and ohio state on which university is better as far as education goes ... the banter between the universities is endless. The truth is most of the pro ohio state people on this site are pretty cool and most ohio state grads I met are pretty cool. You don't have to understand everything. I don't understand the total rivalry between Alabama and Auburn, but you don't see me throwing bullshit icons on their posts (@4down20). Bottom line my post was not a slight at you ... don't be too sensitive.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if Jonathan Taylor does 100+ in every game, he should get it.
Only way that happens is if OU, Bama, OSU all lose and Taylor does something extraordinary.

If Taylor put up numbers like he did against New Mexico and Western Kentucky every week — no doubt. When you rush for 4.4 ypc and it takes you 25-26 carries to get over 100 with 0 tds and a loss to BYU — his chance at a Heisman is gone.

Best part to me is — he will be out the door early, because Wisconsin is abusing his body with 25+ carries a game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an inside joke between Michigan and ohio state on which university is better as far as education goes ... the banter between the universities is endless. The truth is most of the pro ohio state people on this site are pretty cool and most ohio state grads I met are pretty cool. You don't have to understand everything. I don't understand the total rivalry between Alabama and Auburn, but you don't see me throwing bullshit icons on their posts (@4down20). Bottom line my post was not a slight at you ... don't be too sensitive.

Cry more over a rating, seriously.

Your post was a slight at him as you based your judgment solely on if he went to Ohio St or not - in your own words. And hell, you've basically continued that by pretending it's the only way possible to understand something.

It was bullshit and you got what you deserved.

And then you continued and still continue. Because for some reason in your great Michigan education, you come under some silly fucking delusion that only people who went to the school can make or understand education jokes. Well that in itself doesn't speak very well on your behalf since it's the most basic shit among any rivalry.

How fucking stupid do you need to be to think that is somehow unique to Ohio St and Michigan and that the only way to understand it is to have gone to school at them?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking stupid do you need to be to think that is somehow unique to Ohio St and Michigan and that the only way to understand it is to have gone to school at them?

It's not unique ... but it's ours ... you don't see me interfering in Alabama/Auburn, because I don't understand that as well as people who are intimately involved in that rivalry. Any shit I throw at ohio state people, is for them, but it's nice to see you will come to their defense. You are a hero to us all.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not unique ... but it's ours ... you don't see me interfering in Alabama/Auburn, because I don't understand that as well as people who are intimately involved in that rivalry. Any shit I throw at ohio state people, is for them, but it's nice to see you will come to their defense. You are a hero to us all.

If you think I give a shit what school you went to or what rivalry you were talking about, then you are even dumber than I thought.

Your angle is lame and present in all rivarly's as well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think I give a shit what school you went to or what rivalry you were talking about, then you are even dumber than I thought.

Your angle is lame and present in all rivarly's as well.

You are way off base on this argument. His comment had nothing to do with any fans outside of OSU. No clue why you’d be upset about it or you’d waste your time responding?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a minute. You're the one that got pissed off (yet again) because I posted that Jimmy Jam meme. And yet you have the nerve to call me sensitive? I'm not the one that got upset in the first place.

I started talking shit about meeeechegan/Jimmy Jam & you took the bait as usual.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way off base on this argument. His comment had nothing to do with any fans outside of OSU. No clue why you’d be upset about it or you’d waste your time responding?

He was calling him a sidewalk fan, which is bullshit no matter what rival it is.

And I had just given him a bullshit rating and moved on. But then he cried about it and I told him why.