• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB1: 3,053 yards, 8.2 YPA, 35 TD, 9 INT, 160.1 rating, 798 yards rushing, 4.8 YPA, 12 TD

QB2: 3,570 yards, 8.3 YPA, 28 TD/10 INT, 153.7 rating, 491 yards rushing, 3.4 YPA, 11 TD

Which one was better, dipshit? And tell me exactly how choosing either of these puts someone "in another realm of homer".

Look pretty even to me dumbass.

Don’t act like you wouldn’t put Barrett or Haskins in front of every qb in the nation.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, but he's the one that keeps bringing it up. It's an obsession. If not for him bringing it up, the conversation wouldn't be happening.

You prove it continually. I can’t help you are stupid enough to continue it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You prove it continually. I can’t help you are stupid enough to continue it.
You can't help that it eats you alive that you still can't prove I was wrong. You still can't. LOL

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's great. You even manage to call yourself out for your own bullshit. Good show.

How exactly? I never stated in that that McSorely was better than Barrett. I merely stated Barrett wasn’t better than McSorely.

An you have the balls to talk about reading comprehension.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly? I never stated in that that McSorely was better than Barrett. I merely stated Barrett wasn’t better than McSorely.

An you have the balls to talk about reading comprehension.
LMAO dude..

First off, Barrett was better. That's objective. More passing TDs, fewer INTs, better rating, way more rushing yards and a much better YPC with more rushing TDs. It's not a blowout, but clearly Barrett had the better season.

Secondly, I mean, literally LOL at you saying "You are in another realm of homer if you think Barrett was better than Trace McSorely last year" when you yourself think they're objectively close. How pathetically dramatic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO dude..

First off, Barrett was better. That's objective. More passing TDs, fewer INTs, better rating, way more rushing yards and a much better YPC with more rushing TDs. It's not a blowout, but clearly Barrett had the better season.

Secondly, I mean, literally LOL at you saying "You are in another realm of homer if you think Barrett was better than Trace McSorely last year" when you yourself think they're objectively close. How pathetically dramatic.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Barret had 500 less passing yards to McSorely While McSorely had 300 less rushing yards to Barrett yet you are still bringing up the more rushing yards as some sort of accomplishment. Everything else was damn near equal save Barret having 7 more scores. The thing you aren’t taking into account is barret played an extra game. Did you realize this?

An literally LOL for you not having reading comprehension yet trying to call people out for reading comprehension.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing, boy - I've never needed to prove myself right.

Yeah, you did. Because everyone seems to think the way I am because it’s common sense. You have your head so far up an OSU ass you can’t see the light of day. Your opinion is a homer one that literally has nothing to back it up, Boy. LoL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Barret had 500 less passing yards to McSorely While McSorely had 300 less rushing yards to Barrett yet you are still bringing up the more rushing yards as some sort of accomplishment. Everything else was damn near equal save Barret having 7 more scores. The thing you aren’t taking into account is barret played an extra game. Did you realize this?

An literally LOL for you not having reading comprehension yet trying to call people out for reading comprehension.
Well, I bring it up because their YPA was nearly identical, however Barrett averaged a yard and a half more on the ground. Being that they're both dual-threat QBs, that's a pretty big deal.

Also, 7 more scores is a lot. I don't know how you just brush that off. Did you also know Barrett threw 56 fewer passes despite playing 1 more game? Did you realize that?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you did. Because everyone seems to think the way I am because it’s common sense. You have your head so far up an OSU ass you can’t see the light of day. Your opinion is a homer one that literally has nothing to back it up, Boy. LoL
Actually, they don't. Hell even a michigan fan has come on here saying I'm right. Sorry you don't know as much about football as I do.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I bring it up because their YPA was nearly identical, however Barrett averaged a yard and a half more on the ground. Being that they're both dual-threat QBs, that's a pretty big deal.

Also, 7 more scores is a lot. I don't know how you just brush that off. Did you also know Barrett threw 56 fewer passes despite playing 1 more game? Did you realize that?

I would love to see attempts for that. Of course McSorely had Barkley to share the load with. Barrett didn’t have anyone that good. I def give Barrett credit there.

Yes, 7 scores is a lot. But when you are the focal point it’s not surprising. He was a running qb for Christ sake. An of course he threw less, he couldn’t pass, right?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they don't. Hell even a michigan fan has come on here saying I'm right. Sorry you don't know as much about football as I do.

No, no he didn’t. But nice try. No one in their right mind is going to say a backup qb was the best qb in the B1G At the time you did. But you are too proud and to much of a pussy to admit you were wrong and just going full homer. It’s what we expect of you.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFBPreview_Tua_BUG_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no he didn’t. But nice try. No one in their right mind is going to say a backup qb was the best qb in the B1G At the time you did. But you are too proud and to much of a pussy to admit you were wrong and just going full homer. It’s what we expect of you.
he had a whole thread on how the browns were a playoff team, arguing for weeks

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please get back to how either the dude hasn’t zero street cred or Ohio State fans have zero imagination? How the hell do you allow your QB to go by Dwayne. Dude, go by Dee, Deezwayne, Deeewayne or make up some stupid name like Baker or Bubbles just not Dwayne. Dwayne should be the name of Smith’s lawyer not a player.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please get back to how either the dude hasn’t zero street cred or Ohio State fans have zero imagination? How the hell do you allow your QB to go by Dwayne. Dude, go by Dee, Deezwayne, Deeewayne or make up some stupid name like Baker or Bubbles just not Dwayne. Dwayne should be the name of Smith’s lawyer not a player.
Bubbles Haskins, why the hell not