• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke Starting

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i think he feels falco is a better option then howell , howell needs to sit and learn

its a bunch of bullshit and you know it. Why draft Howell if you had faith in TH? Its been proven this year that inexperienced QB's have won in the league. Zappe and Rush.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to keep repeating myself and will say it one more time.

IF Rivera had ZERO confidence in TH...TH would have been cut period. Rivera is terrible at roster management, however, he has cut players before if they do not meet his expectations or to save cap space. Flowers is exhibit A.

Only one poster continues to "fake" confusion as everyone else understands why TH is starting. The same poster has LITERALLY been wrong on every single off-season prediction/thought they had. From 11 wins, to Turner's magic offense, to Rivera turning it around, to Wentz winning in the offense.

Sometimes fans simply cannot admit they are wrong or refuse to do so. Wentz was NEVER going to be the answer and the trade was idiotic from the get go.

Every single One? Yea right. You wrote off Brown and Samuel. I was happy we upgraded at QB. The team has failed not just Wentz. its so obvious RR has no confidence in TH from what happened this offseason. The confusion is now all of sudden he has confidence in him to win. I was optimistic about our team and so was Vegas has it was the most popular over bet on win totals.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not playing Monday morning QB. The trade made us better at the QB position. The whole team is failing not just the QB position, I didnt care at the compensation as long as we got better at QB. YOu guys want to blame it all on Wentz. Its so obvious from your last post. By playing TH right now destroys RR theory on the QB position this offseason. We know what TH is. We dont know what Howell is.
dean the trade was not NEEDED , we could have got him for nothing but a waiver claim . and again the team was failing as ahole when KC was here but you blamed him

no one is blaming wince for the losses dean , what we are saying is we could have been 2-4 with falco , big difference

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a bunch of bullshit and you know it. Why draft Howell if you had faith in TH? Its been proven this year that inexperienced QB's have won in the league. Zappe and Rush.
your record about acquisitions has been faulty . who cares about the so called faith ? howell could simply not be ready yet

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single One? Yea right. You wrote off Brown and Samuel. I was happy we upgraded at QB. The team has failed not just Wentz. its so obvious RR has no confidence in TH from what happened this offseason. The confusion is now all of sudden he has confidence in him to win.
I did not. I said Samuel is injury prone and that Brown needed to produce. I am not the one saying we will get 11 wins. That was never going to happen and I knew it.
Don't get mad at me because I know what I am talking about and don't make insane predictions.

I am not the one arguing with every single poster on the board. Look at the responses on this thread by itself. Responses are from Skinsdad, Chiller, Breed and now me. I refuse to believe we are all wrong and the idiots here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean the trade was not NEEDED , we could have got him for nothing but a waiver claim . and again the team was failing as ahole when KC was here but you blamed him

no one is blaming wince for the losses dean , what we are saying is we could have been 2-4 with falco , big difference

I hear what you're saying but RR thought the trade was needed b/c he didnt want to play TH this year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your record about acquisitions has been faulty . who cares about the so called faith ? howell could simply not be ready yet

Who cares? He is starting TH this week. That's why

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying but RR thought the trade was needed b/c he didnt want to play TH this year.
so what ? it just proves he is stupid in the GM role

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not. I said Samuel is injury prone and that Brown needed to produce. I am not the one saying we will get 11 wins. That was never going to happen and I knew it.
Don't get mad at me because I know what I am talking about and don't make insane predictions.

I am not the one arguing with every single poster on the board. Look at the responses on this thread by itself. Responses are from Skinsdad, Chiller, Breed and now me. I refuse to believe we are all wrong and the idiots here.

im not mad. Vegas had us as the most popular over bet. No one is wrong or right. Why i am i getting flack b/c I thought we upgraded at qb?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is about to have 5 straight losing seasons...yeah....he is not the prime example of a successful coach or GM. He has been a disaster on both fronts.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is my whole point. He did a 180 since this off season. that is why im confused.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not mad. Vegas had us as the most popular over bet. No one is wrong or right. Why i am i getting flack b/c I thought we upgraded at qb?
Betting over 7.5 wins is NOT the same as getting 11 wins. I even predicted 8 wins which is "betting over". I am probably wrong with that.

Yes, people can be wrong and right. That makes no sense.

The flack is because you were confident in Wentz and most of us were not and tried to state that. Nothing wrong with wanting to upgrade at QB...that was a good thing. However, the wrong upgrade was chosen and the manner in which it was done was irresponsible.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. so you admit he did a 180?
no he kept falco on the roster for a situation like this . he could have cut falco easily and kept howell as the number 2 but he didnt

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no he kept falco on the roster for a situation like this . he could have cut falco easily and kept howell as the number 2 but he didnt

no b/c every team needs 3 qb's. of course, he wasn't going to cut him, He had a complete change of mindset from the off season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no b/c every team needs 3 qb's. of course, he wasn't going to cut him, He had a complete change of mindset from the off season.
or for god's sake dean , if he didnt have some faith in falco he would have cut him and brought in another guy like fromm

and not every team has 3 qbs on their active roster

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game out of the playoffs? There's damn near a dozen NFC teams with a better record than the Skins.. A far more accurate statement would be the Skins are 3 plays, 4 tops, from being 0-6.

Brock, all of what you wrote is true. OTOH, football's a game of inches. Many teams can say they are 4 plays away from being significantly better or worse than their record says they are.