• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke is QB1 moving forward per report.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players drop passes and kickers miss FGs. They still score more than CW does. CW threw for 99 yards, the defense forced 2 turnovers, and we ran for 128 yards. The only TD CW could score was on a 6 yard drive. That was a gift from STs.

What is wrong with losing to Tennessee on a CW interception after he only scored 17 in the game? You tell me genius.

just saw a report that Wentz is still not ready to return.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not getting benched after the beats game if he stayed healthy. The coached did not want to mess with the win streak. Does this mean he is a better QB? I dont think so. RR is all over the place this year.

Wow…how dense are you regarding the English language?

I never claimed he was getting benched after Chicago. I said the injury opened the door for TH but it was CW play that cost him his job. This means had CW not sucked complete ass, he would have got the job back after his return. The coaches would not have been worried about the win streak.

All any of this means is TH is a better QB on this team…and CW sucks ass.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw a report that Wentz is still not ready to return.

Good. I just read a report he is clear to return to practice.

I do wish we could check the multiverse and find a universe where CW hadn’t got hurt so you could see he would have lost to every team TH beat except Houston. I wish there was a multiverse where you got your way and CW regained the starting job this week so you can see CW would set us back to where we were prior to his injury.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow…how dense are you regarding the English language?

I never claimed he was getting benched after Chicago. I said the injury opened the door for TH but it was CW play that cost him his job. This means had CW not sucked complete ass, he would have got the job back after his return. The coaches would not have been worried about the win streak.

All any of this means is TH is a better QB on this team…and CW sucks ass.

nonsense and you know it. CW play did not cost him his job.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I just read a report he is clear to return to practice.

I do wish we could check the multiverse and find a universe where CW hadn’t got hurt so you could see he would have lost to every team TH beat except Houston. I wish there was a multiverse where you got your way and CW regained the starting job this week so you can see CW would set us back to where we were prior to his injury.

hilarious. Defense is playing so much better now and you wont recognize it. Let hope it continues.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious. Defense is playing so much better now and you wont recognize it. Let hope it continues.

3 and outs per game (or worse) and turnovers

Jax- we had only one 3 and out. The defense was well rested. The offense turned it over three times. After a Wentz interception on our own 45, we held them to a FG. After yet another interception on the very next play, the Jags got a TD for 11 yards. That is 10 points directly attributable to CW. The Jags would have had only 12 points in the game without CW screwing up.

Detroit- 5 straight first half possessions were three and out or worse, one was a safety. The Lions scored 22 before the half, we scored zero. Second half, we only had one three and out as we were coming back. Defense was better in the second half because they got rested…they were not great though. 50% of our possessions were three and out or worse.

PHI- 5 of 12 possessions were three and out. 2 more were four and out. Offense did not score until 1:55 left in the game. After a CW fumble on our own 24, PhI got a TD. The PHI offense only scored 24 even with nine sacks, 7 of those points is on the offense.

Dallas- 3 of 11 possessions three and out, while two more were four and out. Some how our offense only scored 10 points.

Tennessee- 4 of 11 possessions three and out, while there more were 4 and out. After two consecutive three and out, we gave Tennessee a short field and a TD. Of course CW threw the game losing pick.

Chicago- only 2 three and outs. Our only TD was on a six yard drive courtesy of a muffed punt.

Notice how the defense played better when the offense didn’t exhaust them.

GB- 3 out of 11 were three and out. Packers offense only scored 14 on offense.

IND- 3 out of 11. IND only scored 16, 7 were on a 24 yard drive after a turnover.

Min- 1 out of 10. Min only scored 20, 7 of which were on a 12 yard drive after a pick.

PHI- 1 out of 10. Philadelphia ended with 21 but one TD was only a 16 yard drive de cause of a fumble.

HOU- 2 out of 10.

My point is this. The defense plays better with rest. Every defense in the league does. CW has a much higher percentage of three and outs. Three and outs are a product of poor down and distance. Poor down and distance are frequently because he takes very poor sacks. Even when the defense holds and he leads slightly improved drives, CW cannot score. CW occasionally has a good statistical game; however, even those games have warts you are incapable of discussing intelligently because you want to be right rather than learn.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and outs per game (or worse) and turnovers

Jax- we had only one 3 and out. The defense was well rested. The offense turned it over three times. After a Wentz interception on our own 45, we held them to a FG. After yet another interception on the very next play, the Jags got a TD for 11 yards. That is 10 points directly attributable to CW. The Jags would have had only 12 points in the game without CW screwing up.

Detroit- 5 straight first half possessions were three and out or worse, one was a safety. The Lions scored 22 before the half, we scored zero. Second half, we only had one three and out as we were coming back. Defense was better in the second half because they got rested…they were not great though. 50% of our possessions were three and out or worse.

PHI- 5 of 12 possessions were three and out. 2 more were four and out. Offense did not score until 1:55 left in the game. After a CW fumble on our own 24, PhI got a TD. The PHI offense only scored 24 even with nine sacks, 7 of those points is on the offense.

Dallas- 3 of 11 possessions three and out, while two more were four and out. Some how our offense only scored 10 points.

Tennessee- 4 of 11 possessions three and out, while there more were 4 and out. After two consecutive three and out, we gave Tennessee a short field and a TD. Of course CW threw the game losing pick.

Chicago- only 2 three and outs. Our only TD was on a six yard drive courtesy of a muffed punt.

Notice how the defense played better when the offense didn’t exhaust them.

GB- 3 out of 11 were three and out. Packers offense only scored 14 on offense.

IND- 3 out of 11. IND only scored 16, 7 were on a 24 yard drive after a turnover.

Min- 1 out of 10. Min only scored 20, 7 of which were on a 12 yard drive after a pick.

PHI- 1 out of 10. Philadelphia ended with 21 but one TD was only a 16 yard drive de cause of a fumble.

HOU- 2 out of 10.

My point is this. The defense plays better with rest. Every defense in the league does. CW has a much higher percentage of three and outs. Three and outs are a product of poor down and distance. Poor down and distance are frequently because he takes very poor sacks. Even when the defense holds and he leads slightly improved drives, CW cannot score. CW occasionally has a good statistical game; however, even those games have warts you are incapable of discussing intelligently because you want to be right rather than learn.

not about being right. No need to go through all the numbers. The defense has now had 10 turnovers in the games TH started. CW was 2. That is how games are changed. I love how all the 3 and outs are all cw's fault and not the entire offense. Yes, the defense plays better with rest. IMO the running game is totally different now then it was earlier this year. I expect TH to beat ATL. I want to see if he can carry this team to a win. He has yet to do that IMO.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at this tweet

This will be the "issue"...heinickie hasn't done anything special, they've mostly won bc of their d. In a practice setting Wentz will always stand our with superior arm strength. If heinicke struggles at all, I see them at least trying Wentz.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is another tweet

Replying to
@john_keim
It’s inevitable that he’s back. Laughable Heinicke gets the credit for the streak throwing for 5TDs 4Ints 3 fumbles and averaging 200yds. He hasn’t thrown a TD pass in TWO WEEKS!!! Wasting an opportunity keeping TH in there.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not about being right. No need to go through all the numbers. The defense has now had 10 turnovers in the games TH started. CW was 2. That is how games are changed. I love how all the 3 and outs are all cw's fault and not the entire offense. Yes, the defense plays better with rest. IMO the running game is totally different now than it was earlier this year. I expect TH to beat ATL. I want to see if he can carry this team to a win. He has yet to do that IMO.

You won’t even look at evidence that is laid at your feet. You have tunnel vision and fail to even consider you are just wrong. You get an idea in your head and can’t admit part of the issue.

Well, when CW takes sacks that can be avoided and puts us behind the in down and distance, he shoulders the blame. He is also the only person, other than the center, to touch it every snap.

Nobody claims TH has carried this team to a win. Neither has CW just to let you know. CW has led this team to several defeats. I don’t want to see TH carry the team…I want the team to win.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at this tweet

This will be the "issue"...heinickie hasn't done anything special, they've mostly won bc of their d. In a practice setting Wentz will always stand our with superior arm strength. If heinicke struggles at all, I see them at least trying Wentz.

Nobody has claimed TH has done anything special. You still don’t get it do you? TH doesn’t do anything special. He simply sustains drives and allows the defense to win. CW could not sustain drives, could not score, and hurt the defense consistently.

Everybody has said CW has superior arm strength to TH. CW simply sucks at all other facets of the game.

If TH loses a couple of games, I am sure we will see your loser boyfriend again.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is another tweet

Replying to
@john_keim
It’s inevitable that he’s back. Laughable Heinicke gets the credit for the streak throwing for 5TDs 4Ints 3 fumbles and averaging 200yds. He hasn’t thrown a TD pass in TWO WEEKS!!! Wasting an opportunity keeping TH in there.
So you are quoting some random dude on Twitter and acting like it means something?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are quoting some random dude on Twitter and acting like it means something?

im just pointing out other fans opinions about the situation. Can you handle it?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have posted and can post far more supporting falco on twitter dean , so what ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Washington is generating just 0.9 yards per carry before contact on average, tied for last in the NFL.
Left tackle Charles Leno has been terrific. Everyone else has been up and down. Cornelius Lucas and Sam Cosmi have split time at right tackle since Cosmi returned from injury. Lucas has played very well at times, but when he struggles, he struggles badly against speed rushers.

Both guard spots have been an issue, although left guard Andrew Norwell has been solid recently. The PFF that the Commanders are only averaging 0.9 yards per carry before contact is alarming. It tells you the running backs, regardless of how well they’ve been running, have no chance of a big play when getting the football.

If Washington’s offensive line was playing at the level it had been the previous two years, the offense would be much improved.

another dean excuse put to rest by the numbers

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Washington is generating just 0.9 yards per carry before contact on average, tied for last in the NFL.
Left tackle Charles Leno has been terrific. Everyone else has been up and down. Cornelius Lucas and Sam Cosmi have split time at right tackle since Cosmi returned from injury. Lucas has played very well at times, but when he struggles, he struggles badly against speed rushers.

Both guard spots have been an issue, although left guard Andrew Norwell has been solid recently. The PFF that the Commanders are only averaging 0.9 yards per carry before contact is alarming. It tells you the running backs, regardless of how well they’ve been running, have no chance of a big play when getting the football.

If Washington’s offensive line was playing at the level it had been the previous two years, the offense would be much improved.

another dean excuse put to rest by the numbers

lol. the article says Norwell has been solid recently. Plus Larsen has been better than Martin. Point is that they are playing better.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. the article says Norwell has been solid recently. Plus Larsen has been better than Martin. Point is that they are playing better.
And their ranking is dean ? 26

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, I’m curious. The o line has been playing marginally better since TH has been the QB. Why do you think that is?