• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke is QB1 moving forward per report.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when we have Jonathan Taylor and his OL from IND.

CW is averaging more turnovers per game than TH.

It is the same scheme. We just aren’t getting behind down and distance.
Dean doesnt understand what the scheme thing is . both run the same offense /scheme . falco runs it right because he doesnt fall behind the chains like wince did . yes perhaps wince was slightly better at securing the ball

dean also focuses on shit that didnt happen , almost picks and such . DBs are DBs because they have bad hands

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean doesnt understand what the scheme thing is . both run the same offense /scheme . falco runs it right because he doesnt fall behind the chains like wince did . yes perhaps wince was slightly better at securing the ball

dean also focuses on shit that didnt happen , almost picks and such . DBs are DBs because they have bad hands

He mistakes running more for scheme. They limit the plays being called for TH because he lacks the arm for some throws but they also open some things up because of his mobility.

Dean fails to acknowledge all the three and outs wears down the defense and being behind the chains limits he runs. He blames everything on the OL instead of immigrations of his red-headEd love child.

BTW, Wentz is turning it over at a higher rate and if we want to talk about almost turnovers, I wish he would look at all Wentz’s fumbles.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

falco’s superior o/line protection

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

more outstanding o/line play only falco gets

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

o/line killing it for falco ,

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we did not run the two TE scheme earlier in the year. We did not do jet sweeps earlier in the year. Sorry, the play calling and scheme is way different with TH under center.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it doesnt matter. TH is turning the ball over almost every game and now the offense if very run oriented. 49 carries vs the Eagles. We aren't getting behind on down and difference b/c we are running on 1st and 2nd downs. Like I said before CW can hand off the ball too. CW was asked to do way more in the offense than TH is right now. Plus the defense is playing way better. That factors in the equation.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mistakes running more for scheme. They limit the plays being called for TH because he lacks the arm for some throws but they also open some things up because of his mobility.

Dean fails to acknowledge all the three and outs wears down the defense and being behind the chains limits he runs. He blames everything on the OL instead of immigrations of his red-headEd love child.

BTW, Wentz is turning it over at a higher rate and if we want to talk about almost turnovers, I wish he would look at all Wentz’s fumbles.

the team is so different from earlier in the year in all phases. just leave it at that. CW was asked to do way more than what TH is doing now. Plus TH knows the offense better b/c the has more experience in it. This was a new offense for CW, and you expect him to come in an dominate?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we did not run the two TE scheme earlier in the year. We did not do jet sweeps earlier in the year. Sorry, the play calling and scheme is way different with TH under center.
I already showed you where TM and CS ran more with Wentz under center than they do now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt matter. TH is turning the ball over almost every game and now the offense if very run oriented. 49 carries vs the Eagles. We aren't getting behind on down and difference b/c we are running on 1st and 2nd downs. Like I said before CW can hand off the ball too. CW was asked to do way more in the offense than TH is right now. Plus the defense is playing way better. That factors in the equation.

Wentz turned it over more per game.

We weren’t down against the Eagles. We could run it.

We aren’t behind because Wentz isn’t taking sacks.

CW was asked to throw more because we were hoping EVERYTHING said about him was false. It wasn’t . He is garbage.

I already showed you how the defense was affected by the offense early in the season. The defense has played better but has also been in a better position to succeed.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team is so different from earlier in the year in all phases. just leave it at that. CW was asked to do way more than what TH is doing now. Plus TH knows the offense better b/c the has more experience in it. This was a new offense for CW, and you expect him to come in an dominate?

Asked to do way more…failed miserably.

Knowing the offense has nothing to do with CW pocket awareness. I expect a QB not to take sacks because he can’t feel pressure and doesn’t know how to throw it away.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz turned it over more per game.

We weren’t down against the Eagles. We could run it.

We aren’t behind because Wentz isn’t taking sacks.

CW was asked to throw more because we were hoping EVERYTHING said about him was false. It wasn’t . He is garbage.

I already showed you how the defense was affected by the offense early in the season. The defense has played better but has also been in a better position to succeed.

actually we were down 7-o for the eagles game. Drafting Dotson 1st round, paying CW contract, and giving up draft picks. The plan was to throw the ball around. Not ground and pound

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked to do way more…failed miserably.

Knowing the offense has nothing to do with CW pocket awareness. I expect a QB not to take sacks because he can’t feel pressure and doesn’t know how to throw it away.

i understand the pocket awareness factor. no arguments but he wasnt getting benched after the bears game. He lost his job b/c of injury.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 2-4 record was not all on CW.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete BS we most certainly we did backed up by snap counts posted