• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke is QB1 moving forward per report.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wentz being here has anything to do with how much fans like Heinicke. He is the underdog, plucked off his sisters couch, couldn't start in the XFL .... people love the underdog. Of course winning makes all the difference too. If he were 2-4 everyone would be doing mock drafts all over the place.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Wentz being here has anything to do with how much fans like Heinicke. He is the underdog, plucked off his sisters couch, couldn't start in the XFL .... people love the underdog. Of course winning makes all the difference too. If he were 2-4 everyone would be doing mock drafts all over the place.
I am already and qb is on the list pennix and nix being the guys I most often see at where I want to draft a qb

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't see him unless they get knocked out of the playoffs or if they lock up a playoff spot
I agree, I don't expect I will see him this year country. Not against the FO drafting a guy next year if they have someone they like but I hope Howell will get more of a shot next year. He has the tools as far as arm, ability to move .... it depends on whether he has the decision making ability or not. That is what separates the good QB from the average.

Funny thing about a lot of ex-QBs who are now analysts or play by play guys. Most were backups. They might understand the game but they were not able to process the information and make the correct decision in the speed that good QBs can.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Garcia had a better arm, if I’m not mistaken. By better, I mean that I believe Garcia could keep defenses honest by throwing deep with some success, consistently.
All nfl QBs have better arms…..

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot wait until two QBs not named Wentz and Heinicke play QB for Washington. :yes:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TH lays and egg today, I mean really blows it, Wentz will start the next Giants game.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we might be approaching a point where it's just too late in the season to swap out QBs no matter how Heinicke plays.

This late into a playoff run I'm not sure Ron wants to do anything to make waves in the locker room.

The one's who are old enough to remember the glory days will say Gibbs swapped out Schroder in the finale in 87. Thing was Doug had the locker room and Jay didn't.

I think we've hitched our wagon to Heinicke. Might be time for myself and others to get completely behind this kid and see what happens.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we might be approaching a point where it's just too late in the season to swap out QBs no matter how Heinicke plays.

This late into a playoff run I'm not sure Ron wants to do anything to make waves in the locker room.

The one's who are old enough to remember the glory days will say Gibbs swapped out Schroder in the finale in 87. Thing was Doug had the locker room and Jay didn't.

I think we've hitched our wagon to Heinicke. Might be time for myself and others to get completely behind this kid and see what happens.
Barring injury, I don’t see us playing wentz again. If Heinicke flops these next few games and the playoffs have slipped away, I bet we see Howell.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is why they really like him. If he were losing, the fans would gladly put him back on his sister’s couch.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is why they really like him. If he were losing, the fans would gladly put him back on his sister’s couch.
That’s true , don’t buy the fools gold of falco . All I have been saying is the wince trade is urine and we would have been here without wince . But falco is no messiah

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I don't expect I will see him this year country. Not against the FO drafting a guy next year if they have someone they like but I hope Howell will get more of a shot next year. He has the tools as far as arm, ability to move .... it depends on whether he has the decision making ability or not. That is what separates the good QB from the average.

Funny thing about a lot of ex-QBs who are now analysts or play by play guys. Most were backups. They might understand the game but they were not able to process the information and make the correct decision in the speed that good QBs can.
Mahomes sat a year. It can only help. Kind of excited to see what he can do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes sat a year. It can only help. Kind of excited to see what he can do.
if howell cand read defenses and process information quickly then he will be what we are looking for