• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heinicke is QB1 moving forward per report.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are stating it incorrectly. Wentz may not come back because RR believes CW was the reason we are losing.

that's not what RR said. Im saying what RR said. CW was removed b/c of injury

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reporter RR " why are the other teams in the NFC east winning and we are not ?"

RR response " quarterback "

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporter Why did you pick TH to be your starting QB for the year?

RR response "winning"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we would be 7-5 with or without wince , sorry but i see no reason falco couldnt have started out at least 2-4 and he has put up 5-1 since he took over

the giants game is a big game for sure but the world doesnt end with a loss , a win at home after the bye and we are back in business at the same point we are now

we have to win 2 out of 3 vs the 49ers boys and browns to make it and have the threat of making noise in the playoffs

i think falco can do it , i think wince can do it but in the end we still need a qb

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was bottom 5 by what metric? I agree the defense has made changes; however, those changes do not account for a switch from bottom 5 to top 5. Do you believe the offense can affect the defense by wearing the defense out? The percentage of 3 and outs under CW was far greater.

The first 6 games rushing 85, 88, 87, 142, 43, 128
The last 6 games rushing 166, 96, 137, 152, 153, 176

Brian Robinson came back week 5 against Tennessee and is averaging 58 yards per game at 3.7 per carry. He alone doesn’t account for the change.

Wentz did throw far more but was needed to throw more. He was required to throw more because of positions he put the team in, behind the down and distance markers. He took sacks twice as much and for greater yardage loss. This led to three and outs, forced passing situations and an exhausted defense.

Why can’t you change from a 5-1 QB if you believe your other QB gives you a greater chance at success?
I'll let you look up the metric for the defense during the first 5 weeks. There was a chart on here the other day and you can find it in other places.

The fact that Wentz threw on average 10 more passes a game was called in part for by the coaching staff. Of course the Philly and Dallas game Washington was behind early. Detroit also.

"... if you believe your (not mine, Washington's) other QB gives you a greater chance at success? I did not say that. Not even close. You are talking to dean now first of all and second of all I am not going to get into a 900 post argument over two QBs that need to be replaced.

You are a smart guy gk, I don't expect you to see everything the way I do but in the end Washington still needs a QB.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no,you miss the point as I already pointed out in post #195

I don’t miss the point. I understand the point. I have explained why the point just doesn’t hold merit. The defense didn’t miraculously go from bottom five to top five. It is not like we added Chase Young and another pro-bowler. The run game didn’t add Derrick Henry. The QB that was added is not a good QB, average QB, or even a low quality starter. He is a guy that doesn’t constantly hurt the defense and allows the run game to be in manageable situations.

I have shown you 3 and out statistics and the drives turnovers that have led to extremely short-fields for opposing offenses under CW.

You simply say CW can do that too. Well, RR and the coaching staff does not believe that. There is ZERO evidence to support your claim because the one game that CW had to prove he could run an offense like TH is, CW threw for 99 yards, we still rushed for 128, and we scored 12 points, 7 of which came from a 2 play, 6 yard drive with both plays being handoffs.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t miss the point. I understand the point. I have explained why the point just doesn’t hold merit. The defense didn’t miraculously go from bottom five to top five. It is not like we added Chase Young and another pro-bowler. The run game didn’t add Derrick Henry. The QB that was added is not a good QB, average QB, or even a low quality starter. He is a guy that doesn’t constantly hurt the defense and allows the run game to be in manageable situations.

I have shown you 3 and out statistics and the drives turnovers that have led to extremely short-fields for opposing offenses under CW.

You simply say CW can do that too. Well, RR and the coaching staff does not believe that. There is ZERO evidence to support your claim because the one game that CW had to prove he could run an offense like TH is, CW threw for 99 yards, we still rushed for 128, and we scored 12 points, 7 of which came from a 2 play, 6 yard drive with both plays being handoffs.
I don't 100% agree and I am not getting into your endless arguments. You have dean for that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you look up the metric for the defense during the first 5 weeks. There was a chart on here the other day and you can find it in other places.

The fact that Wentz threw on average 10 more passes a game was called in part for by the coaching staff. Of course the Philly and Dallas game Washington was behind early. Detroit also.

"... if you believe your (not mine, Washington's) other QB gives you a greater chance at success? I did not say that. Not even close. You are talking to dean now first of all and second of all I am not going to get into a 900 post argument over two QBs that need to be replaced.

You are a smart guy gk, I don't expect you to see everything the way I do but in the end Washington still needs a QB.
But 900 post arguments are fun :pound:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant see tweets at work. what does it say?
It says he wants to talk to people who want wince to go back in at qb and find out what they are smoking :eek::D

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz might not come back b/c RR believes TH is the reason why we are winning. This game is big this week.
that's not true. RR has never stated that. He has basically stated what we have all been saying to you. You stay with the hot hand until he's no longer hot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, what does he know? what a moron he must be.
Any objective person knows we need a qb and Falco and wince aren’t what we are looking for

now Howell might be as he has the mobility and the arm but can he make the reads , stay calm , bounce back from bad plays and make sound choices ? Basically can he master the mental game