• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Pacers ECF

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am certainly not rooting for the Pacers tonight.

Indiana worries me more than Miami does right now.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my snyopsis of the Heat Haters 2013 NBA playoffs..

GO BUCKS!!!
GO BULLS!!!
GO PACERS!!!!

And Heat fans are bandwagoners...

What's funny is that such a high % of them are Laker fans.
Their team is a total mess and they stll have nothing better to talk about then LeBron James.

He truly owns their minds and souls.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO BUCKS!!!
GO BULLS!!!
GO PACERS!!!!

Well, after watching Indiana cruise through the playoffs I became a big fan of their team. Nobody expected them to have much of a chance against the Heat and no one can deny they are playing some superb roundball.

That is how a team earns respect and a fanbase to go with it, is it not? Surely the Heat have won over fans from all over the country.

What is so wrong with that? I like Hibbert, George, Genobilli, Duncan, and Gasol, so I root for them to win. I had stated that I was having a dilemma when the Spurs and Grizz played. And I especially like all the guys that went to UNC.

If you don't like that, lump it, dude. I will root for whom I will root.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am so scared right now... HOLD ME

I am here for you big guy!!!

GO BUCKS!!!
GO BULLS!!!
GO PACERS!!!!

Because it takes such "Balls" to root against a team rather than just picking one and hope they do well...LOL

What's funny is that such a high % of them are Laker fans.
Their team is a total mess and they stll have nothing better to talk about then LeBron James.

He truly owns their minds and souls.

Laker fans are the Original Band wagoners from the Shaq and Kobe days.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit it, the Heat and Pistons will always have special places in my heart but not compared to where LBJ plays next. As long as that place isn't cleveland, if it is cleveland I will shoot myself to take my mind off having to watch and root for an ohio team again.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad. Turnip STILL trying to make the whole thing about it being "jealousy". just stop it. the whole thing's been explained again and again. i hate the Heat because of their shenanigans. i hate LeBron because he's a self-serving jackass. LMAO!!! the fact that it bothers some Heat fans that their team is hated AT ALL cracks me up, so they have to make shit up about some non-existent "jealousy" to make themselves feel better. it's PATHETIC. so if i were a fan of the Suns what would your weak excuses be? too funny...

keep telling yourselves we're somehow jealous to get us to shut up about your team's sins. i'll continue to keep laughing about it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after watching Indiana cruise through the playoffs I became a big fan of their team. Nobody expected them to have much of a chance against the Heat and no one can deny they are playing some superb roundball.

That is how a team earns respect and a fanbase to go with it, is it not? Surely the Heat have won over fans from all over the country.

What is so wrong with that? I like Hibbert, George, Genobilli, Duncan, and Gasol, so I root for them to win. I had stated that I was having a dilemma when the Spurs and Grizz played. And I especially like all the guys that went to UNC.

GREAT post. this is what i mean. DEFINITELY stick to your guns...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit it, the Heat and Pistons will always have special places in my heart but not compared to where LBJ plays next. As long as that place isn't cleveland, if it is cleveland I will shoot myself to take my mind off having to watch and root for an ohio team again.

so what you're actually saying is you're a LeClown fan...?

as far as the city of Cleveland goes i DO happen to know they've got some of the most dedicated fans i've seen in sports. the teams they have don't have a big history of producing titles(at least not recently), but their fans stick with their teams. i find that admirable personally....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad. Turnip STILL trying to make the whole thing about it being "jealousy". just stop it. the whole thing's been explained again and again. i hate the Heat because of their shenanigans. i hate LeBron because he's a self-serving jackass. LMAO!!! the fact that it bothers some Heat fans that their team is hated AT ALL cracks me up, so they have to make shit up about some non-existent "jealousy" to make themselves feel better. it's PATHETIC. so if i were a fan of the Suns what would your weak excuses be? too funny...

keep telling yourselves we're somehow jealous to get us to shut up about
your team's sins.
i'll continue to keep laughing about it...

Teams SINS?
Talk about messed up.:wtf2:

Speaking of, why don't you share with your new friends on this site your insight about how being gay is a choice!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think alot of you underestimated them more then a couple of us here.
I thought the series would be over by now and I think all things being equal it would have. Injuries are part of the game though and part of the reason alot of teams suffered this season.
We still have a great chance/opportunity to be in the Finals in spite of them. No excuses. We have more then enough.

I know me and BK picked the Pacers to beat the Knicks.
Did anyone else?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the HEAT lose tonight, it will have to go down as one of the biggest failures in recent sports memory.

Sure, the Pacers are a very good 49 win team.
Sure, it is the Eastern Finals.

But, this was set up to be a coronation party.
The HEAT had shown the seeds of a dynastic superteam legacy.
This series was supposed to be another minor speedbump on the way to immortality.
The HEAT were defending champions with one of the most dominating regular seasons in recent history.

I didn't think they would lose more than 1 game all post-season.

This would be a blow to the legacy of Lebron James that he would never recover from.

I still think Miami wins the NBA title, but it is very much no longer a mortal lock.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the HEAT lose tonight, it will have to go down as one of the biggest failures in recent sports memory.

This series was supposed to be another minor speedbump on the way to immortality.
The HEAT were defending champions with one of the most dominating regular seasons in recent history.

This would be a blow to the legacy of Lebron James that he would never recover from.

I still think Miami wins the NBA title, but it is very much no longer a mortal lock.

GREAT post. and while i may slightly disagree with the Heat coming away with a title the rest is SURELY dead-on...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep going from gangsta 'aint skeered of shiite' to little beotch that needs to be held. No more game 7's. I cant take this.

HOLD ME.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they lose, all you will hear about is Wade being injured as the reason.
It won't be from me though. We have more then enough. If Speolstra for whatever reason didn't have the balls to shorten his minutes knowing he is a shell of himself, that is on him.
The Pacers LAUGH when Wade is out there struggling and we keep trying to force feed him.
As soon as Miller came in the other night, all of the sudden, the spacing was miracuously there.

Lets hope Wade shoots up his knee twice today. Whatever it takes to make him Wade again for 48 minutes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am here for you big guy!!!

Because it takes such "Balls" to root against a team rather than just picking one and hope they do well...LOL

Laker fans are the Original Band wagoners from the Shaq and Kobe days.

Really?!? What if you've been a fan since before Shaq or Kobe were born?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a room!!

YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!!! I NEED TO BE HELD... i am so scared right now.

Tonight, I will be drinking some liquid courage and be in gangsta flauge mode by tipoff.. but im working right now.. and I just want DWade to call me and tell me everythings going to be alright.. maybe brush my hair.

Just Bring It

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade will play like superman tonight and get sent to the free throw line continuously. Lebron will falter and defer most of the game and take most of the credit for the win. Bosh will get tons of boards, while he still looks like the product of his mama having sex with a velociraptor. Basically Heat win cause a Pacers-Spurs series wouldn't be as exciting.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!!! I NEED TO BE HELD... i am so scared right now.

Tonight, I will be drinking some liquid courage and be in gangsta flauge mode by tipoff.. but im working right now.. and I just want DWade to call me and tell me everythings going to be alright.. maybe brush my hair.

:laugh3: