• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Pacers ECF

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::clap::laugh3::lame::bullshit:

Heat in 5.
Indiana will have a tough time forcing a game 6.

thank you. pacers are a good team. Miami is better, I agree with BK's prediction of Miami in 5.

ooooo We going to get the best out of the HEAT!!!!
Heat in 4.5.

HEAT in 5 games.
3 of the wins are not even competitive.

The Miami Heat WiNS THE SERIES IN 6

I think Miami wins this series based on one thing: they have superstar players and Indiana does not.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redrum

If you think about it, your super amazing in your face moment is about us picking the Heat to win in 5 and it going to a game 7. Seems kind of like the haters are just begging, just one time, let you feel your moment of glee in another' loss. Will that really bring back the Lakers? You could not wait and see if the Heat lose game 7 to blow your wad?

#LOLhaters

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an added side note. to the TRUE Heat fans i know that what your organization did was not your fault. you're simply fans rooting your team on and i can respect that. it's nothing personal...

JeremyLambert88

Real Name, No Gimmicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LeBron goes off tonight. But I'm not sure it's going to be enough.

Bosh hasn't done anything all series and looks deathly afraid of Roy Hibbert on both ends of the floor and DWade just isn't DWade. I'm sure Miami fans keep holding out hope that he'll have a vintage performance, but I don't know if it's there right now. He's afraid to shoot and he has no lift to finish at the rim. This has been going on all series as well, it's not like it was a one game occurrence. Birdman will provide energy off the bench that they didn't get last game, but when you're relying on Birdman to help you win a game 7, that's not a good thing.

Question for Heat fans: would you start Allen over DWade? I know Allen has struggled all series as well and is a defensive liability, but at least Allen has been using screens, has been getting good looks, and is doing his best to create his own shot. At this point Wade is a defensive liability as well and isn't coming close to matching Allen's effort on the offensive end. Maybe it'd benefit Wade to sit early and rest up as much as he can.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an added side note. to the TRUE Heat fans i know that what your organization did was not your fault. you're simply fans rooting your team on and i can respect that. it's nothing personal...

Thank you. I am very emotional today.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redrum

If you think about it, your super amazing in your face moment is about us picking the Heat to win in 5 and it going to a game 7. Seems kind of like the haters are just begging, just one time, let you feel your moment of glee in another' loss. Will that really bring back the Lakers? You could not wait and see if the Heat lose game 7 to blow your wad?

#LOLhaters

i'll ask the question again, what's one got to do with the other? seems you and Turnip are stuck in this mode that we aren't allowed to hate the Heat unless we're Cavs fans...

#LOL@ASSUMERS...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popavich is watching closely. Plotting.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the titty closely... plotting

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll ask the question again, what's one got to do with the other? seems you and Turnip are stuck in this mode that we aren't allowed to hate the Heat unless we're Cavs fans...

#LOL@ASSUMERS...

My point was if that is what you are getting excited over we don't mess up much.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was if that is what you are getting excited over we don't mess up much.

ah ok. guess i can kinda understand that...

for me it's a bit different than that, but i can see where you're coming from...

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think alot of you underestimated them more then a couple of us here.
I thought the series would be over by now and I think all things being equal it would have. Injuries are part of the game though and part of the reason alot of teams suffered this season.
We still have a great chance/opportunity to be in the Finals in spite of them. No excuses. We have more then enough.

I know me and BK picked the Pacers to beat the Knicks.
Did anyone else?

I didn't think they would because they let the Hawks beat them twice. Indiana has sure improved its game since that series.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked the Cavs and NOW I don't like the Heat at all. I hope LeBron drives into the lane and Hibbert takes his head off because that is exactly what he deserves after than pitiful flagrant foul the other night.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone picked the HEAT.

It is not some egg on my face moment.
I confidently picked them to crush the Pacers in 5 rather lopsided games.

I still don't know what they doing in game 7.

Wade ,hurt or not.....

This teams should be annihilating the Pacers even without Wade.

It is a mismatch.
They have more than enough to still beat a 49 win team.
It is mindboggling how bad the HEAT look at times suddenly.

But, I still pick them to win the title even over my SPURS (as of today.)

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone picked the HEAT.

It is not some egg on my face moment.
I confidently picked them to crush the Pacers in 5 rather lopsided games.

I still don't know what they doing in game 7.

Wade ,hurt or not.....

This teams should be annihilating the Pacers even without Wade.

It is a mismatch.
They have more than enough to still beat a 49 win team.
It is mindboggling how bad the HEAT look at times suddenly.

But, I still pick them to win the title even over my SPURS (as of today.)

People still want to deny that Indiana is really as good as the Heat? C'mon, man, how many times do they have to beat them to convince you?

They have already beat the Heat 5 times this year and lost 4. The Pacers are a much stronger team than you or I thought they were before this series and there really can be no denying that.

And I think the Spurs are better than both the Heat and the Pacers. Have some faith in your team, man! :lol: