• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Pacers ECF

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually starting to develop some respect for the Heat after Game 5. Starting to, anyway.

Then I saw that flagrant foul against Hibbert that would have put a normal man in the hospital and little gay LeBron running back down the court, all like "I'm LeBron James. Everybody loves me and can do that and get away with it and it's okay because I am such a flaming faggot that I can do anything I want."

James is the frigging homo. What a wussy. I hope Hibbert gets his revenge the next time James comes into the lane. I will be rooting for it to happen.

:10::agree::10:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Hibbert is a cool guy and he may not be thinking about it in Game 7. I know I would after that. I would put LeFaggot or anybody else on the Heat that had the nuts to take the lane after that little incident.

It is probably a good thing I'm not 7'2" and a mountain of a man. I would probably get locked up!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would you feel about getting Bosh and a role player for D12 in some kind of sign and trade?

Bosh fits perfectly with a D'antoni system.

Well 1st thing's first, it's not a given that Dwight comes back(it would be if they just dumped D'antoni). 2nd, there is no way that I would take that if Dwight did resign with us. Bosh is indeed a good stretch four, but there would literally be a PARADE(for opposing teams) to the rim with Bosh at 4 and Gasol at 5.... and to borrow a phrase from the great Pat Riley, no rebounds, no rings. Also, no defense, no rings. We could probably make it work offensively but with Nash at PG and Bosh/Gasol as backline help, we'd get totally destroyed. I however am one that thinks that Miami should trade Bosh for a stretch four to avoid that new cba.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 1st thing's first, it's not a given that Dwight comes back(it would be if they just dumped D'antoni). 2nd, there is no way that I would take that if Dwight did resign with us. Bosh is indeed a good stretch four, but there would literally be a PARADE(for opposing teams) to the rim with Bosh at 4 and Gasol at 5.... and to borrow a phrase from the great Pat Riley, no rebounds, no rings. Also, no defense, no rings. We could probably make it work offensively but with Nash at PG and Bosh/Gasol as backline help, we'd get totally destroyed. I however am one that thinks that Miami should trade Bosh for a stretch four to avoid that new cba.

Good post. :10:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh hasn't played well in his last 2 games,because he turned an ankle,which-makes him very ineffective in Game 5 and Game 6,he could cost the Heat the series,i'm glad BIRD MAN will be back.i'M STILL STICKING WITH THE HEAT WIN OR LOSE--
The SPURS Will Cover MY LOSSES IF The HEAT LETS ME DOWN.in Game 7---WORD

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My opinion is that IF James ever leaves down the road it would only be to play in New York/Brooklyn for obvious reasons.
IMO, people in Cleveland and even L.A.are living in dream land if they feel James would ever want to play in either of those cities. He has no reason to."

Well, he will go wherever ring chasing takes him. Loyalty to his current team will not be a factor. If somehow the Nets can sign him, and they offer the best chance, he'll go there. Same holds for any other team, including the Lakers or the Cavs.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am so scared right now... HOLD ME

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My opinion is that IF James ever leaves down the road it would only be to play in New York/Brooklyn for obvious reasons.
IMO, people in Cleveland and even L.A.are living in dream land if they feel James would ever want to play in either of those cities. He has no reason to."

Well, he will go wherever ring chasing takes him. Loyalty to his current team will not be a factor. If somehow the Nets can sign him, and they offer the best chance, he'll go there. Same holds for any other team, including the Lakers or the Cavs.

That statement is based on nothing but sour Cleveland grapes.
James wanted to be loyal to the Cavs, but first and foremost he wanted to be in a position to win. It's not his fault that Bosh nor hardly any other FA wants to live /play there.
It's not his fault the Cavs made several poor signings while he was there, like Jamison.
It's not his fault that the Cavs were rolling along pretty good until they tried to force feed fat ass Shaq into the rotation for the playoffs.

The Heat have no problem signing FA's. Like I previously stated, the health/contract of Wade is the biggest obstacle moving forward.

As far as the Cavs, your owner is a moron. That childish rant he posted on the night of the Decision showed his true colors. In my strongest of opinions, James would never play another game to help that man win anything.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems Wade might be suggesting that he's not getting enough shot opportunities?

"We have to do a good job of getting opportunities for me and Chris to succeed," Wade said Saturday night. "It's something we're going to have to look at as a team. ..."
"We've got to figure it out in this locker room," he continued. "And not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Game 6. LeBron took 21 shots. Wade and Bosh combined for 19 shots.

Sounds like Wade might be suggesting that his and Bosh's lack of scoring is someone else's fault and not their own.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA has problems, not just the Cavs. My reaction isn't to dump my team and jump on a bandwagon, like you did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA has problems, not just the Cavs. My reaction isn't to dump my team and jump on a bandwagon, like you did.

Is that what happened?

I guess you just don't consider using facts in your discussions.

Cleveland used to be my hometown. Cavs were never any type of passion of mine. I have/ had nothing against them. Kind of a non entity you can say.

I was a Browns fan back in those days.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems Wade might be suggesting that he's not getting enough shot opportunities?

"We have to do a good job of getting opportunities for me and Chris to succeed," Wade said Saturday night. "It's something we're going to have to look at as a team. ..."
"We've got to figure it out in this locker room," he continued. "And not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Game 6. LeBron took 21 shots. Wade and Bosh combined for 19 shots.

Sounds like Wade might be suggesting that his and Bosh's lack of scoring is someone else's fault and not their own.

no doubt in my mind. decension in the ranks, or at least a possible sign...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bandwagoners and frontrunners are what they are. they're the lowest form of fan possible, but unfortunately have been around forever. best to know who they are and filter your opinions with that knowledge...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go on record saying right now that if. BIG IF, but if the Heat do not win the title either this year or next year, LeBron will opt out and leave after the end of 2014. He might even do it even if they do take a title in one of those two years. But, if they fail to win the title this year and then fail again next year....

he'll be gone.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my snyopsis of the Heat Haters 2013 NBA playoffs..

GO BUCKS!!!
GO BULLS!!!
GO PACERS!!!!

And Heat fans are bandwagoners...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ my reply to turnip

figured that's who you were talking about. me, i've ALWAYS respected the fans that have the patience and resolve to stick with their teams through thick and thin. easily the most respectable fans in any sport...:suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go on record saying right now that if. BIG IF, but if the Heat do not win the title either this year or next year, LeBron will opt out and leave after the end of 2014. He might even do it even if they do take a title in one of those two years. But, if they fail to win the title this year and then fail again next year....

he'll be gone.

imo i think he'll certainly consider it anyways when the time does come. but yeah, if the Heat's "dynasty" fails to happen i definitely see it coming...