• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Bulls Series Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ "may". that clown's flat-out crazy. look at all the handles the guy was carrying...

think multiple I.D.'s is a sign of a healthy mind...?

:lol: All of your :bj: to the owners will only go so far.

They made it quite clear to me that they wanted sports talk here, not the nonsense that you bring to the table here daily.

Other then this post, I have stuck to sports/sports news while you continue to talk about nothing but me.

You should have never posted on CBS that you registered here before me.
You blew your cover.
Tell us again why when you registered that you failed to mention that your user name was already taken:wtf2:
Answer is, becasue it wasn't:yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I would've watched Game 1. That's kind of why I'm asking, I have no idea what to expect from the Bulls right now, what's actually feasible, etc.

well as far as i know they MAY be getting back Kirk Hinrich and Luol Deng for Friday's game. so that SHOULD help if they can play. Bulls need to play "D" like game 1 and force the Heat into bad shots. plus if i were them i'd continue to play physical with them. we'll see what they do tomorrow...

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I actually stopped going to Dodger games during the McCourt era because they cut security back and the inmates were taking over the asylum!! My last game, prior to last season, was when they played the Angels in the game where the Dodgers got no-hit and won the game.

I was at the game with my kids and some Dodger fans were just over the top rude, obnoxious and vulgar to some Angel fans who were there with their kids. I was embarrassed to be a Dodger fan that day!!

Can't really argue with this, though:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really argue with this, though:

looks and sounds about right. when i go to the Chiefs/Chargers games in San Diego i usually have to deal with a dick fan or two. it's kinda nuts, really. it's why i stopped taking my wife. funny thing, as bad a rap as Raiders fans get they were actually better than Chargers fans. of course they talked trash(like ALL fans do) but they generally had more appreciation for the game imo...

Last edited by a moderator:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that lady has more of a good sense of humor than a horrible anger problem. It's just sports, lady. Be cool.

Anybody think the Bulls can win both in Chicago, to go up 3-1 on MIA?

The whole thing is fixed anyways. Bahdwagon idiotas like Punchline will you now what their meat over it on their stupid man crush for the chosen cry baby.

LOSERS! A Heat BANDWAGON fan.

Relax, there was the Jordan rule. Enjoy :) They are not crying now with all good :)

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that lady has more of a good sense of humor than a horrible anger problem. It's just sports, lady. Be cool.

Anybody think the Bulls can win both in Chicago, to go up 3-1 on MIA?

Unlikely. They just don't have the personnel to make adjustments. And they do not have a go to guy. They will play physical, amounting to gritty defense. But game 2 suggests that there is difficulty for the Bulls in limiting the Heat's penetration and field goals. And like game 2, the Bulls physical play will only incite more fouls against the Bulls. The only reason why the Heat lost game one was because shots weren't falling, not because they were forced. The Heat shooters had an off night, well specifically some of them with which Spoelstra should have switched. And despite the poor play, the Bulls only managed a win off a slim margin. Now that everybody is focused, Bulls included, the odds of the Bulls winning are slim.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing is fixed anyways. Bahdwagon idiotas like Punchline will you now what their meat over it on their stupid man crush for the chosen cry baby.

LOSERS! A Heat BANDWAGON fan.

Relax, there was the Jordan rule. Enjoy :) They are not crying now with all good :)

LOL, you're just looking for another chance to diss your boy Carlos Boozer, SC...

hey, maybe he'll pull a game out of his trunks tomorrow...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I would've watched Game 1. That's kind of why I'm asking, I have no idea what to expect from the Bulls right now, what's actually feasible, etc.

I think the Bulls can get one more in Chicago, but 2 is likely too much. They are just too challenged offensively.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ "may". that clown's flat-out crazy. look at all the handles the guy was carrying...

think multiple I.D.'s is a sign of a healthy mind...?

Likewise it doesn't seem to be healthy to continue your obsession with TurnuptheHeat. Should you leave your feud at CBS and not here at sportshoopla? It may seem that whatever hardship you have endured with the Heat fans at CBS has brought you to the point that have to continually berate people just to get back at them in kind. Let the admins deal with people who break their rules in the site.

Just an observation. Only the Facts.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k-bigpic.jpg

I won't disagree that this Heat fan is truly one crazy b. Then again, Noah and Gibson coughed up expletives to the referees which is no different than giving them the finger.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ :lol: at that pic.

Is their video of that? Did Noah say something to them to warrant a finger in your face?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are 3-6 in Chicago since The Big Collusion.

Still think they win tonight. Big, actually.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAME 2 ,WAS A STATEMENT GAME FOR THE HEAT---IF I WERE THE BULLS ,DONT GET ANY IDEAS.ABOUT WINNING THIS SERIES----WORD.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bulls may get one in chicago. i still stand by my heat in 5 prediction at the start of the series.

like trojan fan said, they are just to offensively challenged. if miami just hits open shots, the bulls are going to be in trouble to keep up. maybe nate can put together something amazing. who knows. the only thing i am sure of, is if miami has to win, like in game 2, chicago stands little chance. miami wins the series.. then on the pacers/knicks ECF.

5 down 11 to go.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEAT MY SHORTS--I AGREE WITH YOUR POST-.
GAME 2-- WAS A STATEMENT GAME FOR THE HEAT--BULLS PLEASE DONT GET ANY IDEAS-HEAT STILL WINS THIS SERIES.--WORD.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series may come down to the refs which is sad. If the refs let the Bulls play physical (foul without calling it) then it will be a closer game. Watch for some ref makeup tonight for the Bulls. Heat will have to keep their cool and continue to execute to win this one tonight.