• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Bulls Series Thread

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lead is ridiculous. Gotta start putting players like Wade on their ass until the starters go to the bench.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I found funny about Gibson is that he didn't say a word after the birdman block. He went down the court with no issue but soon as Noah got ejected he wants to go off on the ref?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lead is ridiculous. Gotta start putting players like Wade on their ass until the starters go to the bench.

The Heat are smart. After the last hard foul on Wade, Spo saw where this was going and took out Wade immediately. There is not one starter on the floor for Miami.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ the Bulls

Their dirty gameplay didn't work in this one.

They are turning into the "bad boys" except a lot worse

Not even close. Have you seen the bad boys? They make these Bulls look soft. Not only did they try to hurt you, but they tried to injure you. Bill Laimbeer was a dirty punk. Look at some of those videos of the bad boy pisstons then come back to me. They were a disgrace to the league that took things WAY too far.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 24 points between the 2 teams so I can get some vcash

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this would happen tonight...didn't even turn the game on. Just checked the score to get confirmation the Bulls were getting blown out.

Maybe game 3 will get competitive, but I doubt it. Heat will be on a mission now.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need the Bulls to get within 12 to win some vcash..

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man.....when the Heat are focused and on their game, they are impressive to watch. If they play at this level the rest of the playoffs, you can forget them losing.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. Have you seen the bad boys? They make these Bulls look soft. Not only did they try to hurt you, but they tried to injure you. Bill Laimbeer was a dirty punk. Look at some of those videos of the bad boy pisstons then come back to me. They were a disgrace to the league that took things WAY too far.
This is a myth that's taken to extreme exaggeration. They committed some hard fouls, but not nearly as often as they're labeled to have.

Divac learned to exaggerate / flop from watching Laimbeer. Bill would start falling before contact was even made looking for a charge. For every hard foul Bill gave, he flopped 10x before.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Bill flopped a lot but they did play dirty and that can't be denied. Bill Laimbeer would intentionally put his feet under people when they pulled up for a J. Thats why Parish punched him down because every time he played the bad boys he always had that sprained ankle. When they did foul it was harder and dirtier than anything you see right now. They got in a lot of fights, and got such a bad reputation that players admitted they would actively avoid driving into the paint against them. Even so called great players like Reggie admitted this.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad Boys definitely put a hurtin on other teams and borderline dirty. They initiated the Jordan Rules.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I found funny about Gibson is that he didn't say a word after the birdman block. He went down the court with no issue but soon as Noah got ejected he wants to go off on the ref?

I don't know what they showed on TV, but Noah was screaming at the refs from the bench for a couple posessions before they actually heard him. He was literally just screaming "what the fuck are you looking at". He knew he wasn't coming back in and wanted to get tossed. We were trying to tell the ref to look over but he just ignored us.

If this was regular season there would be a suspension. In the playoffs, who knows?

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this would happen tonight...didn't even turn the game on. Just checked the score to get confirmation the Bulls were getting blown out.

Maybe game 3 will get competitive, but I doubt it. Heat will be on a mission now.

It will be but if the Heat wins that, I fear Game 4 will be a much more physical game.

Congrats on George Karl for winning coach of the year. I still think Spoelstra deserved it as much as Karl.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what they showed on TV, but Noah was screaming at the refs from the bench for a couple posessions before they actually heard him. He was literally just screaming "what the fuck are you looking at". He knew he wasn't coming back in and wanted to get tossed. We were trying to tell the ref to look over but he just ignored us.

If this was regular season there would be a suspension. In the playoffs, who knows?

With the Bulls depleted roster, I doubt it. But the Bulls are crossing the line. It almost look like a wrestling match when Lebron drives to the hoop against the Bulls.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAME 2 is a Statement Game for the BULLS --PLEASE DONT GET ANY IDEAS.
Words and the Truth.the Heat still WINS THIS SERIES--

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat unfortunately will win the series, but it was fun to see the Bulls kick their asses in game 1. The Bulls, however did accomplish what they needed. They went into Miami and took one game away from Miami. That mens the Bulls for the time being now have home court advantage and two games on their own court. Really big IF they could protect their home court, they would have a huge advantage, but I don't see that happening

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did expect the heat to win this game by a good margin.
Did not expect them to win by grand canyon margin.

go bulls?....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat unfortunately will win the series, but it was fun to see the Bulls kick their asses in game 1
. The Bulls, however did accomplish what they needed. They went into Miami and took one game away from Miami. That mens the Bulls for the time being now have home court advantage and two games on their own court. Really big IF they could protect their home court, they would have a huge advantage, but I don't see that happening

To win a series, you only need to win 4/7 by 1 or more points.
What you are saying with a comment like this is that in your eyes, the Heat are so good, that you are shocked to ever see then lose a game.:lol: