• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Bulls Series Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series may come down to the refs which is sad. If the refs let the Bulls play physical (foul without calling it) then it will be a closer game. Watch for some ref makeup tonight for the Bulls. Heat will have to keep their cool and continue to execute to win this one tonight.

They called me trolling for saying that the refs gave the game to Miami, but that is what happened. Granted that the Heat should have been able to win both games, but Chicago played a big boy's game that was a rough and tough game. The Heat were caught off guard in the first game and we will see what happens, but it is doubtful that the Bulls can win the series

WE CAN ALWAYS HOPE THOUGH:suds:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They called me trolling for saying that the refs gave the game to Miami, but that is what happened. Granted that the Heat should have been able to win both games, but Chicago played a big boy's game that was a rough and tough game. The Heat were caught off guard in the first game and we will see what happens, but it is doubtful that the Bulls can win the series

Sorry but I don't buy that. The Bulls had a lot of fouls that weren't called. And they deserved every T that they got.

And I hate the Heat but it wasn't because of the refs that the Heat won that game. The Bulls couldn't hit a shot to save their lives, especially in the second half.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mont is not saying the refs gave the game to Miami. It is impossible to give any team a game when they absolutely destroyed a team. Miami did not win by 3 points due to a missed call in the final seconds. That game was over 4 three minutes into the 2nd half.

I don't think the Bulls did anything special in game 1 in terms of the way they played. As I said after game 1, Miami missed a ton of wide open shots that they would hit in game 2. If the Bulls continue to give Miami shooters wide open looks in the corners, this series will be done in 5.

Miami had 25 free throws in G1 and 29 in G2...Not much of a difference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I don't buy that. The Bulls had a lot of fouls that weren't called. And they deserved every T that they got.

And I hate the Heat but it wasn't because of the refs that the Heat won that game. The Bulls couldn't hit a shot to save their lives, especially in the second half.

Yep.

When you shoot 35% and your opponent shoots 60% there is no way you're going to win the game.

Are we going to blame the refs for Miami hitting their shots and Chicago missing most of their shots also?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasnt saying the refs gave the game to the Heat. I was saying it would have been closer if they allowed the Bulls to play their normally rough game without calling the fouls. I'd take about 10 points off of Miamis margin of victory. Normally the refs let the Bulls foul a lot because they are known as a defensive team. Memphis and Pacers get the same thing leeway. The Bulls actually got beat at their own game because they broke down mentally because the game was not officiated so their defense could thrive.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt saying the refs gave the game to the Heat. I was saying it would have been closer if they allowed the Bulls to play their normally rough game without calling the fouls. I'd take about 10 points off of Miamis margin of victory. Normally the refs let the Bulls foul a lot because they are known as a defensive team. Memphis and Pacers get the same thing leeway. The Bulls actually got beat at their own game because they broke down mentally because the game was not officiated so their defense could thrive.

Refs shouldn't 'allow' anything. Fouls are fouls.
Not all refs call the games the same way, which is fine, as long as they are consistant both ways.

The Bulls know their only chance is to get the Heat is a street brawl type situation.
That is not a knock on them. It is a reality of their injury situation.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is very simple. The Bulls are offensively challenged and the Heat are not. The Bulls are one of, if not the, best defensive team in the league. However, you still win games by putting the ball in hoop more times than your opponent.

The Bulls defense keeps them in most games and they have shown in the 6 games (regular season and playoffs) that they they know how to defend the Heat as well as anyone. However, 2 of Miami's 3 wins have been blowouts. This shows that the Heat have a much larger margin for error than the Bulls.

Basically, the Bulls must play a near perfect game to have a chance. If they don't play a near perfect game, the result is a blowout because the Heat just have too much talent.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is very simple. The Bulls are offensively challenged and the Heat are not. The Bulls are one of, if not the, best defensive team in the league. However, you still win games by putting the ball in hoop more times than your opponent.

The Bulls defense keeps them in most games and they have shown in the 6 games (regular season and playoffs) that they they know how to defend the Heat as well as anyone. However, 2 of Miami's 3 wins have been blowouts. This shows that the Heat have a much larger margin for error than the Bulls.

Basically, the Bulls must play a near perfect game to have a chance. If they don't play a near perfect game, the result is a blowout because the Heat just have too much talent.

:10::agree: Especially with 2 of their best players not playing.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKBaller can start whipping his meat now before game time as Deng and Hinrich are out.

Then your ussual after game whipping after your NEW FOUND cry babies win

Should find someone instead of 24/7 posting on a stipid man crush on LeBum James.

Just sayin :)

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look, it's that Sports Chic that never talks about the Bulls, basketball or sports.

You and CL should hook up.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKBaller can start whipping his meat now before game time as Deng and Hinrich are out.

Then your ussual after game whipping after your NEW FOUND cry babies win

Should find someone instead of 24/7 posting on a stipid man crush on LeBum James.

Just sayin :)

yeah, too bad Hinrich and Deng can't go. but still, i'm not counting the Bulls out yet...

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose is soft. Just say you aren't going to play instead of saying I'm day to day. Its been MORE THAN A YEAR since he got injured. He has been medically cleared for MONTHS. How is he not playing? He is not a true superstar.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, too bad Hinrich and Deng can't go. but still, i'm not counting the Bulls out yet...

I wouldn't either. But Trojanfan does make a good point. The Bulls have to dictate how the game is to be played out or they don't have a chance.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose is soft. Just say you aren't going to play instead of saying I'm day to day. Its been MORE THAN A YEAR since he got injured. He has been medically cleared for MONTHS. How is he not playing? He is not a true superstar.
No one knows what is really going on except for Rose and the Bulls. Youngest player to ever win MVP...that qualifies as a superstar IMO. Sounds like a butthurt Nets fan if you ask me...must not feel great to get beat by the Bulls B team! :lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youngest MVP? That MVP was a fraud. It went to Rose because the Bulls shocked people, they only had a good record because of great defense and rebounding. Rose just scored the most points and because of that he got the MVP. That MVP should have went to Dirk. Not butthurt either, I called Rose out for not coming back before the playoffs even began. Rose just isn't a superstar, he is a slightly better version of Monta Ellis playing on a great team with a great coach. This season just shows how "valuable" Rose really is. He is nothing but a volume shooter.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MVP is a joke most years....Jordan could/should have won every year...Kobe has one or two. Just breaking your balls a little...Nets should have beat the Bulls....what's next for them? Bring back Calipari! :lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully JVG. I hear they want to talk to Doc Rivers which would be awesome. Brian Shaw would be great, don't know why he isn't a head coach. Sloan would be good but I hear thats a stretch, same with Brown.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully JVG. I hear they want to talk to Doc Rivers which would be awesome. Brian Shaw would be great, don't know why he isn't a head coach. Sloan would be good but I hear thats a stretch, same with Brown.
If they could pull off Phil in a front office position, and Shaw as HC...that would be a big move by the Nets. JVG is perfect, IMO. Might need to think about unloading the Wallace and Johnson contracts...Deron and Lopez are a good nucleus to build around. Would take them over what the Knicks have anyday!

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil said he doesn't want to coach, but I think the Nets have an open spot as President. If we could get Phil at president and hire Shaw, that would be great. JVG would be great for Lopez and for the toughness of the team. Unfortunately JJ and Wallaces contracts are going to be impossible to unload, but Humphries got a 12 million expiring contract which will be very valuable.