• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Heat v Lakers Christmas Day

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because then your comments might be different and you wouldn't come across as such a moron.
tsk tsk. considering the only pile of ape shit that EVER tries to call me that is you i'll try not to show my overwhelming boredom at your lame cracks...

At least you just admitted you really don't know what you're talking about (even though we with brains, eyes and ears already knew that).

no, the ONLY thing i admitted is i don't watch a whole lot of Heat games. and why would i? i don't LIKE the s.o.b's and never will...

as far as brains, well, once again i have to say that you haven't quite shown you're the picture of brilliance around here. just sayin'...:finger:

keep on trying, clown fish...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign of a great team right there. So, by your own admission, the Heat toyed around with a very bad team right to the bitter end. Nice. I'm sure Riley and McAdoo (former Lakers greats with a killer mentality) are real impressed.

Where did I say toyed? Where did I say very bad?
I pegged the Lakers around a .500 team in the West.
That isnt awful, it's just not good enough in that conference.

We played an NBA team ( meaning professional)with some talented players.
Everyone is in this league for a reason.
Best athletes in the world.

These aren't video games.
Not that I like or agree with it but a proven championship teams mindset is often different then that of the opponent.

As far as great team, are they not in that category?

3 Finals in a row. Current back to back champs.

Hell, if they pull off the 3 peat, where do fit in the conversation on the list for GOAT?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable but you don't have to watch a lot of Heat games to know this fact. If you're a real NBA fan I'm pretty sure you see the scores for the night just about every night. Do you see the Heat winning games by 20-30 points nightly?

as a matter of fact i DO keep up with the scores for the most part. it's like the NFL i want to know how the rest of league's doing as well as my own team. but it's mostly the talk of how the Heat are supposed to be God's gift to basketball that kinda gets me going...

to your point though, you're right. i'll give you that. it is what it is...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable but you don't have to watch a lot of Heat games to know this fact. If you're a real NBA fan I'm pretty sure you see the scores for the night just about every night. Do you see the Heat winning games by 20-30 points nightly?

Please.
If they lose he's popping champagne within 5 minutes of the game ending.
He knows exactly what we are saying.
He's just trying to find a way to feel better about the Lakers losing vs being blown out.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Heat can make it a trifecta ya'll Heat/LeClown fans can pump your chests....win 5 in 10 years then you'll reach Lakers royalty. Until then you're back to back champs, no more no less.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron comes back and they win this yr I think they have a great chance to accomplish that. If they win this year it will be their 4th title in 8 yrs

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.
If they lose he's popping champagne within 5 minutes of the game ending.
He knows exactly what we are saying.
He's just trying to find a way to feel better about the Lakers losing vs being blown out.

Talk about the biggest crybaby on this site. Do keep spinning your own lame comments. It's funny stuff...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao...

"They had to play lights out to keep up with us"-TurnUpTheHeat

"This site is unfair to Heat fans"- TurnUpTheHeat:bawling:

I've never made alternate i.d.'s on this site. Hammer's equipment was wrong"- TurnUpTheHeat

"Why do 29 other fan bases root against us?"-TurnUpTheHeat

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They had to play lights out to keep up with us"-TurnUpTheHeat

They do not have Kobe and all they do have is a bunch of rookies and Farmar, Gasol. If the heaters are half as great as you guys keep saying they are it should have been a blow out.

"This site is unfair to Heat fans"- TurnUpTheHeat
bawling.gif

People on this site do not like the Heaters. If it gets too hot in the kitchen...

I've never made alternate i.d.'s on this site. Hammer's equipment was wrong"- TurnUpTheHeat

You're full of it. And it don't smell too nice.

"Why do 29 other fan bases root against us?"-TurnUpTheHeat

See above. Heater fans are delusional and Lebron is a cry baby. This year the Heaters are going down - hard.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew this thread would turn into a shit show?

@geneh, Kobe not playing was a good thing for the Lakers as far as winning this game right here.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao at the pathetic Fakers and their delusional fans.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha - Oh Heat fans having to defend themselves, it sucks to have to explain over and over. Oh well your fan base is pathetic at best.

Give it up to DWade as he goes so do Heat...he goes down your Heat are toast cause LeClown doesn't have it in his DNA to carry a team

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha - Oh Heat fans having to defend themselves, it sucks to have to explain over and over. Oh well your fan base is pathetic at best.

Give it up to DWade as he goes so do Heat...he goes down your Heat are toast cause LeClown doesn't have it in his DNA to carry a team

Yeah because LBJ didn't carry the Heat in the playoffs right? Stop making shit up. Wade played on 1 leg last playoffs and finally started to come around in the finals but if not for Lebron, Indy win that series in 5 last yr.

You sound like an ignorant hater by saying he doesn't have it in his DNA to carry a team. Have you been living under a rock during the last 2 postseasons?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 2012 playoffs, LBJ avg 30, 10, and 6 on 50% shooting but yeah he doesn't have the DNA to carry his team in the playoffs.

In the 2013 playoffs he avg 26, 8, and 7 on 49% shooting including avg 29, 7, and 5 on 51% shooting in the ECF.

LBJ started off the finals poorly but he balled out in the final 4 games so it is no surprised that the Heat won 3 of their final 4 games when he was at at his best.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KoMe has been a complete failure in the NBA Finals EVERY time he's been there.

he's an overrated chucking choker that got carried by elite bigs his entire career.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew this thread would turn into a shit show?

@geneh, Kobe not playing was a good thing for the Lakers as far as winning this game right here.

If Kobe were at 100% I have to think the Lakers may have very well won this game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers offense is completely different with Kobe in the game. The 3 ball kept the Lakers in the game yesterday but when Kobe is in the game, they don't shoot nearly as many 3's as they do without him