• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James wanted no part of Whiteside.
I don't think he even had a rebound until the 4th qtr.
14 of his 26 points were garbage time when he should have been on the bench sitting next to Kyrie.
Then, he's basically given a dunk, and he hangs on the rim like he fucking did something of relevance.

Mozgov is big, but he couildn't rebound, and his baskets were the result mostly of the Heat worrying about others vs him having offensive skills.

If the Cavs are playing ANY other team, I'll buy into the not caring, not important stuff, but James was pissed basically the entire game about how he/they were being manhandled.

i really ain't buying into the "Cavs didn't care that much" spin either. just sayin'...

at least Gordon was willing to give credit where it was due, though...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see this, wonder if Miami sneaks into the East playoffs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that Cleveland? I couldn't tell as they seem to have a new alternative jersey to market and promote LeBron each week.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs got their ass kicked last night. Way too many jump shots- they didnt get aggresive till 5 minutes left in the 4th.

lets call a lame excuse a lame excuse though- Cleveland on the last game of a road trip, playing on back to back nights- Miami waiting for them with time off at home. Miami fighting like hell for the last playoff spot- Cleveland on a 25-5 run and feeling pretty good about the 2nd seed being 2 gamesup even after that game. No Kevin Love.

This game meant WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more to Miami than it did to the Cavs

I HOPE this matchup happens in the playoffs so bad- but I dont think Miami will make it to the 7 seed, and ESPN only has them at a 35% chance of even making the playoffs at all....

Have to give Miami credit though. Dragic has helped them immensely and turned their offense from just plain stagnant into an actual offense. Whiteside behaved himself and played well. Wade played awesome- which seems like a theme in the Cavs/Heat games this season.

:fify:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really ain't buying into the "Cavs didn't care that much" spin either. just sayin'...

at least Gordon was willing to give credit where it was due, though...

They 100% cared.
First of all, if James/Cavs didn't care , he simply could have sat out.
Nobody could have questioned it because he did have the potential ankle injury.
Wouldn't it be much more accurate to say they didn't care about the 2 weeks worth of games when he actually chose not to play?

Next, it was always important for James, Wade, and Bosh to always make sure they didn't lose to Cavs or Raptors when they were united.

Same mindset applies for Cavs.
Go back and read James' quote after the Cavs won at Minnesota.
It was all about winning one for their 'brother (Love)'.

Heat just kicked their ass. As much as James wanted to beat Wade, Wade wanted to beat James.
The Heats cast stepped up. The Cavs didn't.

Did the game mean much more to the Heat than the Cavs?
Of course.
But that's a different discussion.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami doesn't get in the playoffs, so be it. Miami has been ravaged by injuries this year. The opportunity is there.. but who knows? I love the Heat, but I would put Miami over the Cavs in the playoffs as quite possibly the biggest upset in the modern NBA playoffs. Cavs looked tired. LeBron looked out of it...he had 2 boards.. both in the second half.

Truth be told. I loved the game last night. Awesome to watch Wade take LeBron's cookies...then go down on the other end and hit an acrobatic shot. But today, I hate what the game means. Miami may have had their biggest win of the season last night. How the mighty have fallen. Also, screw Lebron.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole tired excuse is lame. It's the nba season.

Also how tired could they have been? They had 2 full days off before playing Orlando on Sunday. Before playing Miami they played 1 game in 3 days. I'm sure Wiggy isn't making excuses when the Cavs beat a team playing their 4th game in 5 nights or 5th in 7 nights. It work both ways. Stop being a sore loser

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami doesn't get in the playoffs, so be it. Miami has been ravaged by injuries this year. The opportunity is there.. but who knows? I love the Heat, but I would put Miami over the Cavs in the playoffs as quite possibly the biggest upset in the modern NBA playoffs. Cavs looked tired. LeBron looked out of it...he had 2 boards.. both in the second half.

Truth be told. I loved the game last night. Awesome to watch Wade take LeBron's cookies...then go down on the other end and hit an acrobatic shot. But today, I hate what the game means. Miami may have had their biggest win of the season last night. How the mighty have fallen. Also, screw Lebron.

:lol:Flauge finally got with the LeBron hate...jk...

still, ii'm like you. if it weren't for the injuries it'd be a MUCH more interesting series. ah well...

they're an unfortunate part of the game...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that probably was the Heat's "Super Bowl" for the season. Good for them. The Cavs goals are a lot bigger.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that probably was the Heat's "Super Bowl" for the season. Good for them. The Cavs goals are a lot bigger.

you're such a fucking loser....and you wonder everyone hates you.

You try so hard to discredit the win

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're such a fucking loser....and you wonder everyone hates you.

You try so hard to discredit the win

wow...you have to chiiiiilllll..i was merely agreeing with your fellow Heat fan- and if you read my post I said that Miami played great and came out with a to of energy and got a game that they neededto win...

man....you havea HUUUUUUUGE chip on your shoulder dont you?

...i mean, you dont agree with me and flauge? that that game was akin to the Heats "super bowl"? I think thats a very fair assessment.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...you have to chiiiiilllll..i was merely agreeing with your fellow Heat fan- and if you read my post I said that Miami played great and came out with a to of energy and got a game that they neededto win...

...i mean, you dont agree with me and flauge? that that game was akin to the Heats "super bowl"? I think thats a very fair assessment.

The Heat played better games this year....Also this isn't some young team who never been the playoffs. Why the fuck would a team with veteran players who recently won a ring as 2 years ago think of some game in March as the superbowl. It is just another way to take credit away from Miami from playing a good game.

Miami played JUST as good of a game a few weeks ago against the Suns and they played even better a few months ago in road wins against a completely healthy Bulls & Clippers squad.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flauge also said nothing about this being Miamis "super bowl". Learn how to read.

What he did say is that this may be Miami biggest win of the season in terms of quality of the opponent and how hot the Cavs been for the last 25-30 games. And going by strictly by record this was one of their biggest/best wins of the year along.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat played better games this year....Also this isn't some young team who never been the playoffs. Why the fuck would a team with veteran players who recently won a ring as 2 years ago think of some game in March as the superbowl. It is just another way to take credit away from Miami from playing a good game.

Miami played JUST as good of a game a few weeks ago against the Suns and they played even better a few months ago in road wins against a completely healthy Bulls & Clippers squad.

Please, don't remind me.

That was the game that I realized Whiteside was no fluke.

Despite all the injuries, I think the Heat will make the playoffs.

Lebron is 0-2 against the Heat and I don't believe the Cavs want any part of them in the 1st round.

I don't think the Heat have enough healthy scorers to win the series.

But, they could beat the hell out of them enough to make them very beatable no matter who the faced in the 2nd round.

Sadly, it's a non-issue. The Cavs are not catching the Hawks and I doubt the Heat can get 7th.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude you gotta let go of the anger- thats not good for your health man.....

The Cavs got finished playing 10 games in 14 nights- the last road game they were gassed- Miami was at home waiting for them- no Kevin Love- but despite all of that- Miami would still have to play really well to win and they played really really well. I give them the amount of credit they deserve.

If they played like that every night they wouldnt be scrapping the bottom of the Eastern Conference playoffs with Boston and Charlotte. Dwade played like he had a chip on his shoulder and didnt waste all his energy crying to the refs and ACTUALLY got back on D...im glad he showed he can still do that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cavs got finished playing 10 games in 14 nights- the last road game they were gassed- Miami was at home waiting for them- no Kevin Love- but despite all of that- Miami would still have to play really well to win and they played really really well. I give them the amount of credit they deserve.

If they played like that every night they wouldnt be scrapping the bottom of the Eastern Conference playoffs with Boston and Charlotte. Dwade played like he had a chip on his shoulder and didnt waste all his energy crying to the refs and ACTUALLY got back on D...im glad he showed he can still do that.

D-Wade been playing like that all March....You should watch more basketball instead of just the Cavs.

And stop with the excuses.....And now the Kevin Love excuse lol

Let's act like Miami is a healthy bunch. I wonder if you make the same lame excuses when Cavs beat teams who they were "at home waiting for".

You're a joke.

You're making every excuse in the book.

I don't know where you got that 10 games in 14 nights garbage either. Unless I can't count the Miami game was the Cavs 10th game in 18 nights....Let's stop with the lies...and just for the record the Heat played the same amount of games during that time period

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This kind of crap is why you get zero respect. If the score had been reversed last night, you would have been on here all game long posting your love sonnets to Kyrie and talking about how Wade should retire. Since the Cavs were getting their asses kicked, you were nowhere to be found.

Then, well after the game was over, you come in and post bullshit excuses. Love being out?!? Really?!? You do know that the Heat were without Bosh and McRoberts last night, right? Additionally, Bosh is far more important to the Heats chances than Love is to the Cavs.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every Team has injuries and goes on a long multi-game stretch.

They lost, no excuses.

It wouldn't be so painful if you'd stop bashing the Heat every chance you get.

I'm trying to think of a Team that I would least like to lose to and I guess it would have to be the Lakers.

But, I also understand that there are certain Teams that other Teams get up for and it should be expected that the Heat vs. Cavs will always bring out the best in the Team that was left behind.

What better way to show a guy that he chose wrong than to beat him every time their teams play?

Are you really unconcerned with Love?

It will be interesting to see how this offseason plays out because he is unlikely to want a new contract.

But, he has been really average this year and I really wonder if the Cavs will want to max him out if he plays this way next year as well.