• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heads up to the 12's Rain City Redemption

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the next part which i thought would be the last part finally was put up ( well like 3 weeks ago ). For those that have not seen this series don't just jump to the last one you have to watch them all. Some are pretty long, full length feature long so you might need to set aside some time to watch them.

The last one was not as good as the first two but i believe it was a little better than the one just before it. Seems like he just lost the emotion of the first few and needed to continue to tie in the draft picks and stuff like he did in the first two and it would have been dead on perfect. Still it's a fitting end and we have waited for about a year to see it. So with out farther ado i present to you the final chapter of Rain City Redemption By William Cornell ( or is it the finally chapter? you have to watch to find out )

:yahoo:

http://vimeo.com/114408964

Varnigus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure it is the final episode of RCR, but the story of the Seahawks will continue.

I loved the episode. He finally released it, appropriately enough, on 12/12. Towards the end, when everyone's redemption is realized, hits pretty hard.

:yahoo: