• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you ever met a real Bama fan?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Met plenty of real Bama fans over the years, and plenty of bandwagon-types too.

… but Ole Miss can still never lose by enough points.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious if anyone has ever met a Georgia fan who remembers them winning a national title? They played in one a few years ago, but Tua ended their hopes in a dazzling manner.

WellinformedFluidGermanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious if anyone has ever met a Georgia fan who remembers them winning a national title? They played in one a few years ago, but Tua ended their hopes in a dazzling manner.

WellinformedFluidGermanshepherd-size_restricted.gif
We’ve all seen the pictures of you in you Tebow jersey. Bandwagon jumpers don’t impress anyone when they brag about championships

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve all the pictures of you in you Tebow jersey. Bandwagon jumpers don’t impress anyone when they brag about championships
I've been to games since the 60's and was at the Penn State game with the goal line stand as well as the Miami game with Bama showed Miami Defense wins Championships.. Been a Tide fan since I was a toddler, and it will never change. I can claim Alumni status. Sadly, you think Saban brought success to Bama, but he is just another in a long line of coaches who have brought wins and titles to Alabama. History says you are on the wrong side of this argument. Maybe you need to learn that history.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kid's teacher went to Alibamma. Nice lady, but she can barely write a full sentence and never with proper grammar.

I think it's more of a weak community college than an actual university.

My kid's teacher went to Florida, the first time I met her I wanted to fuck her brains out...then I realized somebody had beat me to it. It's a shame, she had nice titties.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to games since the 60's and was at the Penn State game with the goal line stand as well as the Miami game with Bama showed Miami Defense wins Championships.. Been a Tide fan since I was a toddler, and it will never change. I can claim Alumni status. Sadly, you think Saban brought success to Bama, but he is just another in a long line of coaches who have brought wins and titles to Alabama. History says you are on the wrong side of this argument. Maybe you need to learn that history.
Nobody believes you.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody believes you.
They don't have to, doesn't change the fact its true.

I notice you didn't go down the history direction. You know its fact, and cannot dispute it with your own facts. Even head to head, we own you. including the last 5 in a row. This is fact.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have to, doesn't change the fact its true.

I notice you didn't go down the history direction. You know its fact, and cannot dispute it with your own facts. Even head to head, we own you. including the last 5 in a row. This is fact.

Cool story, would mean more if you weren't a Florida fan 12 years ago though.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story, would mean more if you weren't a Florida fan 12 years ago though.
What kind of fan were you? With Georgia being an also ran every year since 1980, my guess is you were a Florida fan yourself, seeing as you guys can never seem to put a ring on that finger you keep raising each year before the season. Perennial losers since 1980 and it dont look to change any time soon.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of fan were you? With Georgia being an also ran every year since 1980, my guess is you were a Florida fan yourself, seeing as you guys can never seem to put a ring on that finger you keep raising each year before the season. Perennial losers since 1980 and it dont look to change any time soon.

Read that back to yourself, and then ask yourself if that makes any sense.

Not only a fake fan, but a stupid one too.

Yeah, I know stupid "Bama fan" is redundant.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that back to yourself, and then ask yourself if that makes any sense.

Not only a fake fan, but a stupid one too.

Yeah, I know stupid "Bama fan" is redundant.
Made sense to me. Georgia hasnt won a title since 1980, perennial losers.
You were a Florida fan before you decided Georgia was gonna finally put a trophy in that case. Sadly, they keep disappointing you. What is it now, 40 years and counting? Hell, even if Bama never landed Saban, we can claim a title 28 years ago. 40 years? I bet you have never seen a Georgia national title, have you? Must be hard to pull for a team you know hasnt won a title in your lifetime. How sad for you.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made sense to me. Georgia hasnt won a title since 1980, perennial losers.
You were a Florida fan before you decided Georgia was gonna finally put a trophy in that case. Sadly, they keep disappointing you. What is it now, 40 years and counting? Hell, even if Bama never landed Saban, we can claim a title 28 years ago. 40 years? I bet you have never seen a Georgia national title, have you? Must be hard to pull for a team you know hasnt won a title in your lifetime. How sad for you.

If Georgia never wins another title, I'll still be a fan because, you know, I don't jump ship.

Bandwagon fans are cowards, can't handle losing, so they jump ship. Pretty pathetic IMO, and even more pathetic when they brag about the recent success of their latest "favorite team."

After Saban leave and Bama starts losing again and you jump ship again, what are you gonna do on the Hoop? Just change your favorite team and hope nobody remembers, or just abandon your current account and come back with a new one?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Georgia never wins another title, I'll still be a fan because, you know, I don't jump ship.

Bandwagon fans are cowards, can't handle losing, so they jump ship. Pretty pathetic IMO, and even more pathetic when they brag about the recent success of their latest "favorite team."

After Saban leave and Bama starts losing again and you jump ship again, what are you gonna do on the Hoop? Just change your favorite team and hope nobody remembers, or just abandon your current account and come back with a new one?
Have I bragged about recent success? No. I spoke history, which Bama has in spades. Note I said I was at the Penn St game when the goal line stand happened. I know, this was before your time, but look it up. Two powerhouse teams met, 1 walked away the winner in a classic game. I was also at the Miami game in 92-93 season when Bama made Miami look foolish. This might be before your time as well. I remember seeing Bama play at Legion field and went to Iron Bowls several times when it was played there. I dont need to stand on recent wins, Bama has well over 100 years of history to fall back on, and I have seen 53 years worth that I can remember. Keep pulling for Kirby and them junk yard mutts. He'll get you 10-11 wins a year, but never win the big one.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I bragged about recent success? No. I spoke history, which Bama has in spades. Note I said I was at the Penn St game when the goal line stand happened. I know, this was before your time, but look it up. Two powerhouse teams met, 1 walked away the winner in a classic game. I was also at the Miami game in 92-93 season when Bama made Miami look foolish. This might be before your time as well. I remember seeing Bama play at Legion field and went to Iron Bowls several times when it was played there. I dont need to stand on recent wins, Bama has well over 100 years of history to fall back on, and I have seen 53 years worth that I can remember. Keep pulling for Kirby and them junk yard mutts. He'll get you 10-11 wins a year, but never win the big one.

If I were a bandwagon fan, I'd make up a backstory too, I guess.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sweet baby Jesus!

I'm completely surrounded by them even though I live in MID TN!!

It's not too bad but their extra fingers and toes do creep me out a bit...

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we see a lot of people who claim to be Bama fans, but prior to 2009, I don't remember ever seeing one, but I did know a lot of Florida fans(who have now become scarce).

Remember folks, any time a "Bama fan" starts to get uppity and tries to use "his/her team's" recent success as a way to feel superior, just remember that after Saban leaves, these absent minded followers will just aimlessly blow to the next big thing in the SEC, whatever team that may be.

Actually despite not living anywhere near AL, I know quit a few Bama fans who were on board pre-Saban