• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats Off To The Habs

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this thread already exists. Just got back from the game and dont feel like looking to see whats on the board right now,

Anyhow, congrats to the Habs and their fans. What a tremendous series they played. Their tenacity, effort and refusal to quit were way too much for the Pens. I honestly can say the better team won and will not make any excuses for the Pens. They were outplayed and outcoached all series long.

I do find it funny how Gainey was ridiculed in the off season for picking up Gomez' contact, overpaying (some said) for Gill, Gionta and Squid. Sometimes he who laughs last laughs loudest.

Congrats habs. I am now a Sharks fan for the next month or so.......

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this thread already exists. Just got back from the game and dont feel like looking to see whats on the board right now,

Anyhow, congrats to the Habs and their fans. What a tremendous series they played. Their tenacity, effort and refusal to quit were way too much for the Pens. I honestly can say the better team won and will not make any excuses for the Pens. They were outplayed and outcoached all series long.

I do find it funny how Gainey was ridiculed in the off season for picking up Gomez' contact, overpaying (some said) for Gill, Gionta and Squid. Sometimes he who laughs last laughs loudest.

Congrats habs. I am now a Sharks fan for the next month or so.......

I hope you have a reason to be for the entire month. ;)

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a thread similar to this. I think my "Fuck off, Cinderella" was a little more subtle way of saying congratulations, but whatever... I'm pulling for the Habs from here on out...

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes, congrats to the Habs.

I'm not sure if anyone read my thread over at e*pn. But before the last game, I stated if Fleury makes a "big" early save, he won't be beat (game 5) If he gives up a goal, weak or not, he'll be off the entire night. Game 6, first shot scored. Game over on one shot. Game 7, first shot goal. Game over again. His first shot in the NHL against the Kings went in (I was there). It is his MO. Giving up early goals.

Fleury was one of my favorite players, but he is the anti-brodeur... Brodeur can make an average team great, and Fleury can make a great team average. I'm done defending the guy... I hope the starting job is up for grabs next year.

Congrats again to the Habs, you had a hot goalie and played against a weak goalie. You also shut down the Pens big guns.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MERDE

congrats Habs