• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate My Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings will not win a game this season. Hardly any talent. Fans from a lot of teams, including the Browns deserve to laugh at our vikings.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly dude, I obviously like football/the Vikings enough to end up posting on this board once in awhile, but I think you're letting this get to you too much. Yeah, the team sucks. But in the end, it's just football games. I was pissed for a good hour or so after the game and am still disappointed thinking about how bad the team is this year, but it's not worth saying you hate your life over it. I think some people take this stuff way too seriously. It's totally fine to feel frustrated/disappointed about it to an extent, but it's nothing to get completely hung up over.

I'll put it this way, I've been a Vikings fan for over 15 years now. You may have been following them a lot longer and seen even more disappointing, even heartbreak losses by the team. But over the years, I've learned that it's not worth getting so emotionally invested that you let them losing make you miserable. Watching NFL games is just a hobby, nothing more.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game yesterday. I was in a crappy mood after the game. I'm not sure we win 3 games this season.