• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhhh, pick me, pick me... Do I get a golf ball and a golf towel too..... (they were doing that during the Deutsche Bank)

I'd advise to you to stand fast. The Times corp bought the Globb in 1993 for $1.1 billion and sold the rag to John Henry in 2013 for a whopping $70mil. This shrewd investment by the leftist assholes that run the Times corp netted them a cool -$1.03 billion dollar profit.

Maybe if you wait it out a bit you can buy the whole operation for the price of one Sunday edition :thumb:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd advise to you to stand fast. The Times corp bought the Globb in 1993 for $1.1 billion and sold the rag to John Henry in 2013 for a whopping $70mil. This shrewd investment by the leftist assholes that run the Times corp netted them a cool -$1.03 billion dollar profit.

Maybe if you wait it out a bit you can buy the whole operation for the price of one Sunday edition :thumb:

If that happens do you want to go in it with me together?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I've never heard an inkling of a peep about this. I gotta hit the post office and some other stuff, but definitely will be reading this later.

Just at a quick glance it looks like this alleged incident just missed hitting in the instant media age.
It was a he said, she said situation.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't your homey, and your point is flawed because fact is at this point in his career, PM is not as physically talented as MeCam, but he is way smarter, and using his defensive power, he managed to get 24 points on the board and that's the only thing that matters...
MeCam and that vaunted D got them enough 3 and outs, and good field position enough times for them to score a lot more points but Super Man couldn't get the job done....
You know what his problem was, the same as all read option flash in the pan QB's, they can't make the reads fast enough with pressure and they don't know anything but run with it....
Denver knew it and just kept the pressure on him, and ultimately MeCam was the glaring reason why they lost the game, a game they were favored to win and lost by 14 points...
Quit making excuses for that phony hype machine, he would spit in your face as quick as look at you....
Bottom line is, PM got the job done with all the help around him and MeCam had the same chance but failed...
Winner, PM.....Case closed !!!!:nod:

Peyton has never been as physically talented as Cam. So now Peyton out-smarted Cam eh. And used his defensive power, what exactly is Peyton's defensive power by the way? And no, Manning didn't mange to put up 24 points, The Denver Broncos put up 24 points. Manning did manage to move Denver into position for 2 of the 3 FGs their FG kicker made though. Making some nice plays on both those drives to initially get the Broncs rolling and his turnovers didn't hurt the Broncos, whereas Cam's T.O.s broke a foot off in the ass of the Panthers. And because of Denver's defense and a huge ST play which either scored or set up all the remaining Denver points with OUTSTANDING, not good, but OUTSTANDING field position. That was pretty much all Manning needed to do.

Congrats to PM, Von Miller, the best player on the field that day and the rest of the Denver Bronco team, coaches, other staff, and their fans.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP must still be a virgin.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all this about a statue of limitations?

enhanced-3874-1410212286-1.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has never been as physically talented as Cam. So now Peyton out-smarted Cam eh. And used his defensive power, what exactly is Peyton's defensive power by the way? And no, Manning didn't mange to put up 24 points, The Denver Broncos put up 24 points. Manning did manage to move Denver into position for 2 of the 3 FGs their FG kicker made though. Making some nice plays on both those drives to initially get the Broncs rolling and his turnovers didn't hurt the Broncos, whereas Cam's T.O.s broke a foot off in the ass of the Panthers. And because of Denver's defense and a huge ST play which either scored or set up all the remaining Denver points with OUTSTANDING, not good, but OUTSTANDING field position. That was pretty much all Manning needed to do.

Congrats to PM, Von Miller, the best player on the field that day and the rest of the Denver Bronco team, coaches, other staff, and their fans.

You go back d read my posts without your "love me some MeCam" glasses on,man....I never said PM put up 24, I said the 17 he and the Offense scored, was enough without the D's 7 they added...
And since when does Defenses win ball games without the offense putting up points...
You aren't very bright,jr.....Your great black hope QB just got revealed for what he is, Another flash in the pan...
I heard RG3,and Kap are car pooling now, maybe they'll save a seat for your latest flop....

12725212_669336846538107_1619379378_n.jpg :L:L:L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how it was possible for him to not go for that fumble. How do you make it to Cam's level and not instinctively jump on that ball? So much of what he does involves instantaneous reactions, how did he make a conscious decision in that split second to become a vag?

It's baffling.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to believe Peyton had seen a manuscript or something before the book came out, so I can't give him a 100% pass on the harassing part, but Archie apparently spearheaded this book idea...no clue as to who sent it to the woman's job, but all of that part of this story is why you can't have much empathy for Manning.

This story was buried until that book surfaced.

You know what's funny ATL, a lot of these same ones that want to crucify PM for a possible indiscretion , were the same ones that voted for and supported ole drop your skirt Bill Clinton, even after the blue dress, cigar and impeachment....But how dare a college football star to make a micro fraction of a misjudgement and it's get a rope, man....It's on !! :tsk:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go back d read my posts without your "love me some MeCam" glasses on,man....I never said PM put up 24, I said the 17 he and the Offense scored, was enough without the D's 7 they added...
And since when does Defenses win ball games without the offense putting up points...
You aren't very bright,jr.....Your great black hope QB just got revealed for what he is, Another flash in the pan...
I heard RG3,and Kap are car pooling now, maybe they'll save a seat for your latest flop....

Heh. If I'm not very bright, you're a polar night.

The Broncos would've won that game w/o the Broncos offense scoring nary a point if TJ Ward hadn't fell down after scooping up Cam's 2nd fumble. Though I guess had that happened, Peyton and the offense would've come in to contribute a 2 pt conv. As it stands, the Broncs offense did score a TD. On a thing of beauty, operating like a precision instrument that was personally crafted by the Football Gods themselves. All the while being magnificently led and orchestrated by the one and only Peyton Manning for all 4 yards of it. Yeah, homey, the Manning led offense did indeed score those points. Good thing though Josh Norman was called for a hold on 3rd n goal. Giving the Broncs a 1st and goal from the two yard line. Or how bout that 4 play -1 yard gem of a drive Peyton beautifully led after Norwoord's 61 yd pt ret to the Panthers 14 yard line.

Cam's not my great black QB, or my QB or anything really. I'm a Redskins fan. Speaking of revealing one's self though. I think you just did with those last 2 sentences. If your fuckin triflin ass wasn't so, well, you, know, fuckin triflin. You'd be able to see that I've been critical of Cam numerous times in this thread.

And oh, Peyton and the offense didn't put up 17 points either, Polar Night. And now for....post #352 and your Peyton put up 24 points claim. I dunno who told you this, but pretty fuckin stupid, at least slightly bigoted, and your head neck deep up in Peyton's dukey-chute is not a good look and its no way to go through life, Polar Night.

Oldschool739 said:
I ain't your homey, and your point is flawed because fact is at this point in his career, PM is not as physically talented as MeCam, but he was way smarter, and using his defensive power, he managed to get 24 points on the board and that's all that matters...
MeCam and that vaunted D got them enough 3 and outs, and good field position enough times for them to score a lot more points but Super Man couldn't get the job done....
You know what his problem was, the same as all read option flash in the pan QB's, they can't make the reads fast enough with pressure and they don't know anything but run with it....
Denver knew it and just kept the pressure on him, and ultimately MeCam was the glaring reason why they lost the game, a game they were favored to win and lost by 14 points...
Quit making excuses for that phony hype machine, he would spit in your face as quick as look at you....
Bottom line is, PM got the job done with all the help around him and MeCam had the same chance but f0ailed...
Winner, PM.....Case closed !!!!:nod:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. If I'm not very bright, you're a polar night.

The Broncos would've won that game w/o the Broncos offense scoring nary a point if TJ Ward hadn't fell down after scooping up Cam's 2nd fumble. Though I guess had that happened, Peyton and the offense would've come in to contribute a 2 pt conv. As it stands, the Broncs offense did score a TD. On a thing of beauty, operating like a precision instrument that was personally crafted by the Football Gods themselves. All the while being magnificently led and orchestrated by the one and only Peyton Manning for all 4 yards of it. Yeah, homey, the Manning led offense did indeed score those points. Good thing though Josh Norman was called for a hold on 3rd n goal. Giving the Broncs a 1st and goal from the two yard line. Or how bout that 4 play -1 yard gem of a drive Peyton beautifully led after Norwoord's 61 yd pt ret to the Panthers 14 yard line.

Cam's not my great black QB, or my QB or anything really. I'm a Redskins fan. Speaking of revealing one's self though. I think you just did with those last 2 sentences. If your bleep triflin ass wasn't so, well, you, know, bleep triflin. You'd be able to see that I've been critical of Cam numerous times in this thread.

And oh, Peyton and the offense didn't put up 17 points either, Polar Night. And now for....post #352 and your Peyton put up 24 points claim. I dunno who told you this, but pretty bleep stupid, at least slightly bigoted, and your head neck deep up in Peyton's dukey-chute is not a good look and its no way to go through life, Polar Night.

If if if, If a bull frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt so much.....And if you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family.....
And I don't know how anyone could see any criticism of MeCam from you while you're sucking all up on his butt all the time....
It's not rocket science Bebo, you're a redskins fan that refuses anything but praise of a black QB that had a little success, after 5 yrs in and can't take the whoopin like a man....Your hood language reveals what you really are and so does your name.....Who taught you how to talk, the drug dealer on the corner.....
PM showed your boy up, and you can't handle the truth....So go on back to Madden where you can continue in your imaginary world, little man !!!

But......
90d259a600d9755c7cd5f73aea22cb7113053a3698123751b1df03d82bafeaa7.jpg :idea::idea::idea:

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what am I missing here then? Please explain?

You claim that the affidavit swore Manning didn't do certain things. That's not true.

Further, you claim she explicitly said it was more than a mooning only in the second lawsuit, when according to one of the articles we've linked, she in fact said that in a deposition in connection with the original lawsuit.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again this entire situation all depends on what the true story is. If it was him just mooning as was her original testimony back in 1996 then this is not sexual assault. At most it was be indecent exposure. Now if it is what she changed her story to in 2002-2003 then yes we are talking about Assault. I think most of us have mooned somebody at some point in our life when they were not expecting it or had not consented to us mooning them.

And while we're at it, an affidavit isn't "testimony". A deposition is "testimony", and hence her original testimony is that it was not just a mooning.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little wonder you're all-time Top 10 for most dislikes rec'd on this site.

I'm shocked you're not top 5.

I see you've taken it upon yourself to quickly improve my rankings.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny ATL, a lot of these same ones that want to crucify PM for a possible indiscretion , were the same ones that voted for and supported ole drop your skirt Bill Clinton, even after the blue dress, cigar and impeachment....But how dare a college football star to make a micro fraction of a misjudgement and it's get a rope, man....It's on !! :tsk:

Technicality: Nobody voted for Bill Clinton subsequent to his impeachment. :)

As for the substance of your point -- Obama is a murderer, Bush 43 was a torturer and a murderer, and the people who most dislike Bill Clinton generally also complain that he didn't do ENOUGH murdering. So yes, we do pick presidents somewhat differently than we pick quarterbacks and insurance pitchmen.