• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just doubling down on the error.

Sincerely - can you please tell me your agenda? Do you feel like that the Pats & their fans have been persecuted recently & feel the need to go after all of your rivals? Why in the hell do you care so much about what Manning did ages ago?

This happened many years ago, but I thought that this was resolved (until that confused shithead revived all of this stuff recently). Oh well - please vent if it somehow makes you feel good about yourself.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agreeing the whole bringing it up in the book and then on ESPN later were terrible decisions on Manning's part. The whole book being sent to her office though we have no clue who sent it. Very easy to manipulate that as she could have done it herself just to get more sympathy towards her side of the case. I mean like I have said before not like this woman is some angel in this whole situation as she has changed her story as the years have gone by and she has a history of suing rich celebrities. So again wouldn't put it past her to have sent this to herself. At this time to me we cannot use that as a negative towards Peyton and his family as we just have no clue on all of that. Yes the book and the interview though very stupid decisions.

I get you on the woman...we know this wouldn't be the 1st time a woman tried to cash in on a situation like this...hell, Ben paid off two women...allegedly.

I'm hesitant to paint her in a bad light on the book thing because until then, she appeared to had moved on...still BS that this is a story today though...imo this won't effect PM's future endeavors in anyway.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread rocks !!! Good read and entertainment

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take it easy there Bltz.... You can't read well can you...? "hgh" use... I was being sarcastic... But continue to just not post anything and just dislike my posts.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe because of the "HGH" "news." That's what I am thinking

this is exactly what I said, in case you want to pull your same crap you always do....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sincerely - can you please tell me your agenda? Do you feel like that the Pats & their fans have been persecuted recently & feel the need to go after all of your rivals? Why in the hell do you care so much about what Manning did ages ago?

This happened many years ago, but I thought that this was resolved (until that confused shithead revived all of this stuff recently). Oh well - please vent if it somehow makes you feel good about yourself.

By resolved, do you mean swept under the rug?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By resolved, do you mean swept under the rug?

Perhaps, but they settled this. Maybe we should dig some stuff up on Babe Ruth or Knute Rockne. What do you think?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is a minor incident when he was 19 which I am sure almost all of us have done something like this and like people have already said she has changed her story.

The question was asked, "why is this being brought up?"

Answer: "Because the "HGH" "News" is being brought up

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to a live radio show with Jason Whitlock saying this dude is a complete and utter liar who has done this before. He's a pathological liar who's trying to build a career on throwing bullshit against a wall.

Anyone who takes Shaun King seriously is a fool. He's a white guy who wants so badly to be black he backs anything any black person does. He thinks he's a pastor and an activist but in NY he's a joke on a paper that was once the biggest in town and is now dying a slow death thanks to "writers" like this moron. He simply hates white people despite being one.

I guess in his mind white privilege is saying your black just because you identify as black. Pathetic

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but they settled this. Maybe we should dig some stuff up on Babe Ruth or Knute Rockne. What do you think?

If you have to exaggerate to make a point, it may not be a point worth making.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who takes Shaun King seriously is a fool. He's a white guy who wants so badly to be black he backs anything any black person does. He thinks he's a pastor and an activist but in NY he's a joke on a paper that was once the biggest in town and is now dying a slow death thanks to "writers" like this moron. He simply hates white people despite being one.

I guess in his mind white privilege is saying your black just because you identify as black. Pathetic

@Fencer disagrees! In fact he's nominated King for a Pulitzer Prize.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babe Ruth got drunk and banged half of New York, he has 150 children.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he mentioned in the lawsuit against UofT?

UofT made a statement saying, "we can neither confirm nor deny these allegations, we will wait for Ruth to make a statement himself first."

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His mother was a who_re and his real (as in "biological") daddy was a brudder.

His being a pissant in no way demeans what he alleges, namely that Peyton Manning and his father are class A dewshbags that have cultivated a persona that was built on a bed of lies.

P.S. every last newspaper in this country is dying. Some faster than others. If you're interested in buying the Boston Globb I can hook you up :thumb:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His mother was a who_re and his real (as in "biological") daddy was a brudder.

His being a pissant in no way demeans what he alleges, namely that Peyton Manning and his father are class A dewshbags that have cultivated a persona that was built on a bed of lies.

P.S. every last newspaper in this country is dying. Some faster than others. If you're interested in buying the Boston Globb I can hook you up :thumb:

ohhhh, pick me, pick me... Do I get a golf ball and a golf towel too..... (they were doing that during the Deutsche Bank)