• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans remind us how "classy" they are about Peyton" in 3... 2... 1...

Most disgusting fans in American sports.

And most insecure and bitter.

:clap:

Have you ever noticed that when you speak the truth about the Pats "classy" fanbase, you end up with rainbows from out of shape elderly men?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If if if, If a bull frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt so much.....And if you'd think twice, you'd be the smartest person in your family.....
And I don't know how anyone could see any criticism of MeCam from you while you're sucking all up on his butt all the time....
It's not rocket science Bebo, you're a redskins fan that refuses anything but praise of a black QB that had a little success, after 5 yrs in and can't take the whoopin like a man....Your hood language reveals what you really are and so does your name.....Who taught you how to talk, the drug dealer on the corner.....
PM showed your boy up, and you can't handle the truth....So go on back to Madden where you can continue in your imaginary world, little man !!!

But......
View attachment 89553 :idea::idea::idea:

I've been breakin my foot off in your ass figuratively speaking ever since we've been conversating like its my job and I love my job. Up to this point though it really wasn't a right or wrong thing, but more a how one looks at the situation. The way you've been lookin at it is just fuckin ass backwards and nonsensical, but that's your prerogative. I'd bet dollars to donuts you're one of the loudest cryin bitches in here whenever you see some shit on tv or posted on SportsHoopla about race or racial tensions. Yet you yourself had no problem resorting to race baiting bringing Cam's color into the conversation, and claiming I'm defending him for no other reason then he's black or maybe cuz we're both black. When that never had anything to do with what we were originally talking about. At least not for me, though I can't speak for you.

You know how you revealed to be less than a man though and as immature as childish as Cam. By not even acknowledging that you were wrong as you did indeed claim Manning was responsible for the Broncos 24 points. And that really ain't shit, but you just glossed right over as it doesn't fit your agenda didn't you like the keyboard internet protected tough guy you are. Honor and character are that lacking in you that you couldn't even own up to that. You're a sad pathetic excuse of a man more than likely and really not worth me wasting anymore time over. Its almost a shame that the only room you and I will ever be in together in is likely on the internet, homey. You should be thankful for that and so should I. Cuz I know I'd be kickin myself in the ass if I ever jeopardized my freedom or fucked some money on a useless, scary ass, shit talkin over the internet, bitch made poopbutt like you.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny ATL, a lot of these same ones that want to crucify PM for a possible indiscretion , were the same ones that voted for and supported ole drop your skirt Bill Clinton, even after the blue dress, cigar and impeachment....But how dare a college football star to make a micro fraction of a misjudgement and it's get a rope, man....It's on !! :tsk:

I look at it like this...PM owned this some time ago and a price was paid, literally...if his "I want a perfect record for my son" dad had left good enough alone we wouldn't be dealing with any of this today.

As for me...I was a fan of the player...Bonds, Clemens, Tiger, Peyton...they all had some indiscretions as I have...I'm still a fan of the player.

Anybody wanting to cast stones at Manning today over something that happened 20 yrs just to sling mud, or inflict some pain on someone and their family seriously needs to rearrange some stuff upstairs.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly, as Manning was on her face, she had to push his rear end and genitals off her.

She claims manning was laughing and “smirked” when he saw how upset she was after the assault.

...it it ok if we just laugh a little?

24 pages and counting!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. If I'm not very bright, you're a polar night.

The Broncos would've won that game w/o the Broncos offense scoring nary a point if TJ Ward hadn't fell down after scooping up Cam's 2nd fumble. Though I guess had that happened, Peyton and the offense would've come in to contribute a 2 pt conv. As it stands, the Broncs offense did score a TD. On a thing of beauty, operating like a precision instrument that was personally crafted by the Football Gods themselves. All the while being magnificently led and orchestrated by the one and only Peyton Manning for all 4 yards of it. Yeah, homey, the Manning led offense did indeed score those points. Good thing though Josh Norman was called for a hold on 3rd n goal. Giving the Broncs a 1st and goal from the two yard line. Or how bout that 4 play -1 yard gem of a drive Peyton beautifully led after Norwoord's 61 yd pt ret to the Panthers 14 yard line.

Cam's not my great black QB, or my QB or anything really. I'm a Redskins fan. Speaking of revealing one's self though. I think you just did with those last 2 sentences. If your fuckin triflin ass wasn't so, well, you, know, fuckin triflin. You'd be able to see that I've been critical of Cam numerous times in this thread.

And oh, Peyton and the offense didn't put up 17 points either, Polar Night. And now for....post #352 and your Peyton put up 24 points claim. I dunno who told you this, but pretty fuckin stupid, at least slightly bigoted, and your head neck deep up in Peyton's dukey-chute is not a good look and its no way to go through life, Polar Night.
Sports Central / Sports Articles and Columns / NFL / Worst Performances By Super Bowl-Winning QBs

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim that the affidavit swore Manning didn't do certain things. That's not true.

Further, you claim she explicitly said it was more than a mooning only in the second lawsuit, when according to one of the articles we've linked, she in fact said that in a deposition in connection with the original lawsuit.
Here's the quote from her affidavit in 1996.

"She (the trainer) was working on (redacted, but it's Peyton Manning's) foot when she heard laughter and looked up to see his exposed rear end. She stated that she then pushed (Peyton Manning) and said, "You're an ass."

That was her account, under penalty of perjury, of what happened. Notice it says nothing about any physical contact, other than her pushing him away. Now it seems strange to me that she would leave out things like his balls and rectum being on her face. If that truly happened, why wouldn't it be in here?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim that the affidavit swore Manning didn't do certain things. That's not true.

Further, you claim she explicitly said it was more than a mooning only in the second lawsuit, when according to one of the articles we've linked, she in fact said that in a deposition in connection with the original lawsuit.

No I said that it never says in the Affidavit that his genitals touched her face. IF you have ever done one of these they ask you to be as detailed as possible. That seems like a very big detail to leave out and a very big detail to then add 8 years later.

Also where did she say it? Where did she say it was more than her looking up and seeing the backside of Manning before 2003?

An Affidavit is a written statement confirmed by OATH for use as evidence in court. This is sworn in for the case so yes she can be held liable for then later saying something different than what she signed for earlier in the case.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the quote from her affidavit in 1996.

That was her account, under penalty of perjury, of what happened. Notice it says nothing about any physical contact, other than her pushing him away. Now it seems strange to me that she would leave out things like his balls and rectum being on her face. If that truly happened, why wouldn't it be in here?

Like I said in an Affidavit that is one of the first things they tell you that they want you to be as detailed as possible so as to not leave anything out. They don't want what happened in 2003 where all of a sudden new details are being added or taken away.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Mannings genitals.

The whole thing's just hilarious.

Did they test those balls? :pound:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Have you ever noticed that when you speak the truth about the Pats "classy" fanbase, you end up with rainbows from out of shape elderly men?

It's so astonishingly easy to troll them. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly, as Manning was on her face, she had to push his rear end and genitals off her.

She claims manning was laughing and “smirked” when he saw how upset she was after the assault.

...it it ok if we just laugh a little?

24 pages and counting!

Which is a clear and humiliating indictment of you creeps. Bitter, resentful, angry and scared to a man!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, Kraft had permission to hang his ball sack on a young lady and you still took him to task!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, Kraft had permission to hang his ball sack on a young lady and you still took him to task!

Peyton didn't give permission to some of these posters to deep throat his nutsack, but he isn't reporting them

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton's favorite cartoon:

pepe-le-pew-r*pe-culture.jpg