• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been breakin my foot off in your ass figuratively speaking ever since we've been conversating like its my job and I love my job. Up to this point though it really wasn't a right or wrong thing, but more a how one looks at the situation. The way you've been lookin at it is just bleep ass backwards and nonsensical, but that's your prerogative. I'd bet dollars to donuts you're one of the loudest cryin bitches in here whenever you see some shit on tv or posted on SportsHoopla about race or racial tensions. Yet you yourself had no problem resorting to race baiting bringing Cam's color into the conversation, and claiming I'm defending him for no other reason then he's black or maybe cuz we're both black. When that never had anything to do with what we were originally talking about. At least not for me, though I can't speak for you.

You know how you revealed to be less than a man though and as immature as childish as Cam. By not even acknowledging that you were wrong as you did indeed claim Manning was responsible for the Broncos 24 points. And that really ain't shit, but you just glossed right over as it doesn't fit your agenda didn't you like the keyboard internet protected tough guy you are. Honor and character are that lacking in you that you couldn't even own up to that. You're a sad pathetic excuse of a man more than likely and really not worth me wasting anymore time over. Its almost a shame that the only room you and I will ever be in together in is likely on the internet, homey. You should be thankful for that and so should I. Cuz I know I'd be kickin myself in the ass if I ever jeopardized my freedom or bleep some money on a useless, scary ass, shit talkin over the internet, bitch made poopbutt like you.

First off little man, MeCam brought race into the picture with his rant about being an AA QB and people are afraid of him....So you are wrong about that.
Then the 24 point was with the assumption of having already credited the D with 7 in previous posts that a gnat had enough sense to understand that meant as a team.....Wrong again
And as far as being in a room with me, little punk thugs don't scare me, but it's clearly you trying to be an internet thug...
Thank you for proving that I was right about your agenda and your hoodlum attitude and yo vocabulary...
Come back anytime you want another banter beating, I got a lot more for you...
In the meantime, go on with your bad self,

thug-life_o_750734.jpg You're a baaaaad man !!!! :pound:

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said that it never says in the Affidavit that his genitals touched her face. IF you have ever done one of these they ask you to be as detailed as possible. That seems like a very big detail to leave out and a very big detail to then add 8 years later.

Also where did she say it? Where did she say it was more than her looking up and seeing the backside of Manning before 2003?

An Affidavit is a written statement confirmed by OATH for use as evidence in court. This is sworn in for the case so yes she can be held liable for then later saying something different than what she signed for earlier in the case.

There you go again, saying false things about how the legal system works. An affidavit is analogous to an indictment, not to "testimony" or "evidence".

As for your first sentence, no doubt you said that -- and it certainly follows from other things you said -- but in the posts I recall you said things that were stronger and obviously false about the affidavit's contents.

Leaving aside your false statements about what's in the affidavit and your false statements about what an affidavit is, however, your argument is clear, reasonable and polite. I thank you for that.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has never been as physically talented as Cam. So now Peyton out-smarted Cam eh. And used his defensive power, what exactly is Peyton's defensive power by the way? And no, Manning didn't mange to put up 24 points, The Denver Broncos put up 24 points. Manning did manage to move Denver into position for 2 of the 3 FGs their FG kicker made though. Making some nice plays on both those drives to initially get the Broncs rolling and his turnovers didn't hurt the Broncos, whereas Cam's T.O.s broke a foot off in the ass of the Panthers. And because of Denver's defense and a huge ST play which either scored or set up all the remaining Denver points with OUTSTANDING, not good, but OUTSTANDING field position. That was pretty much all Manning needed to do.

Congrats to PM, Von Miller, the best player on the field that day and the rest of the Denver Bronco team, coaches, other staff, and their fans.

Manning only got them to one of the FG's. The other was after a good return and they barely moved the ball.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it seems strange to me that she would leave out things like his balls and rectum being on her face. If that truly happened, why wouldn't it be in here?

I've only seen the deposition quote that contradicts the substance of your argument. I haven't seen the whole relevant section of the deposition. So I can't speculate usefully about what choices her lawyer made in drafting the affidavit.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ this thread still going.

People are still defending this propaganda posted by a white dude who claims he's black & was kicked out of Black Lives Matter for alleged embezzlement of funds?

I feel sorry for anyone that has this much hate in their body that would make them attach themselves to someone like Shaun King.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again, saying false things about how the legal system works. An affidavit is analogous to an indictment, not to "testimony" or "evidence".

As for your first sentence, no doubt you said that -- and it certainly follows from other things you said -- but in the posts I recall you said things that were stronger and obviously false about the affidavit's contents.

Leaving aside your false statements about what's in the affidavit and your false statements about what an affidavit is, however, your argument is clear, reasonable and polite. I thank you for that.

This is where I would tell you to please go look up what an affidavit actually is.

Here is the exact definition. In the plain language legal dictionary an affidavit is "A written statement of facts, sworn to and signed by a deponent before a notary public or some other authority having the power to witness and oath."

In other words, when you sign an affidavit, you're simply attesting, under law, that you swear a statement written in the affidavit is true.

A good way to think of an affidavit is as a sort of written court testimony. Where, in a court of law, you'd have to place your h and on a Bible and swear that you're telling the truth and nothing but the truth, on an affidavit, you simply do this in writing. You're under oath, but you're on paper.

Those are the actual words found in a dictionary and broken down by an actual lawyer.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning only got them to one of the FG's. The other was after a good return and they barely moved the ball.

The opening drive FG by Denver and their 3rd FG, making the score 16-7. Manning made some plays to get Denver moving and into Carolina territory before the offense bogged down on both drives.

A key to that 3rd quarter FG was that personal foul call on a Carolina OL the Carolina possession before Denver's drive for the FG. Even though they kept the first down that Tolbert got on the play. They went from Denver's 25 yard line to Denver's 40 yard line and Gano's FG att hit the upright on that drive to end it.

I think the Panthers would've scored a TD w/o the personal foul call, but even if they hadn't. Gano does make that FG and its a different game. Maybe not different enough to really change anything, but who knows.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird to see Broncos' fans defending something Peyton did 20 years ago, when 20 years ago Broncos' fans didn't give a shit about what Peyton did.

:scratch:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and my QB is on that list 10th I believe

Yea they're not good enough for some of these expert fans, all they do is win and what good is that if the stats don't overwhelm you....
Archie Analysis.....
archie-bunker_zpsc1mdsi2d.jpg :D

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opening drive FG by Denver and their 3rd FG, making the score 16-7. Manning made some plays to get Denver moving and into Carolina territory before the offense bogged down on both drives.

A key to that 3rd quarter FG was that personal foul call on a Carolina OL the Carolina possession before Denver's drive for the FG. Even though they kept the first down that Tolbert got on the play. They went from Denver's 25 yard line to Denver's 40 yard line and Gano's FG att hit the upright on that drive to end it.

I think the Panthers would've scored a TD w/o the personal foul call, but even if they hadn't. Gano does make that FG and its a different game. Maybe not different enough to really change anything, but who knows.

You are correct, I forgot the 3rd FG. But basically we agree, Manning did next to nothing. 7 points was off the strip sack. One FG was from the return and the last TD was set up from the last fumble Cam wouldn't cover.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, I forgot the 3rd FG. But basically we agree, Manning did next to nothing. 7 points was off the strip sack. One FG was from the return and the last TD was set up from the last fumble Cam wouldn't cover.

Yep.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only seen the deposition quote that contradicts the substance of your argument. I haven't seen the whole relevant section of the deposition. So I can't speculate usefully about what choices her lawyer made in drafting the affidavit.
I literally quoted the relevant portion of the affidavit where she describes exactly what happened.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference Between an Affidavit in Civil and Criminal Cases | eHow is just ehow, so it's not the most sterling of sources. Still, would you agree with the last bit? I mean:

Affidavits serve as evidence in civil litigation and criminal prosecutions under certain circumstances. Their use is usually limited to times when no better evidence, such as live testimony or a deposition, can be presented.

This is where I would tell you to please go look up what an affidavit actually is.

Here is the exact definition. In the plain language legal dictionary an affidavit is "A written statement of facts, sworn to and signed by a deponent before a notary public or some other authority having the power to witness and oath."

In other words, when you sign an affidavit, you're simply attesting, under law, that you swear a statement written in the affidavit is true.

A good way to think of an affidavit is as a sort of written court testimony. Where, in a court of law, you'd have to place your h and on a Bible and swear that you're telling the truth and nothing but the truth, on an affidavit, you simply do this in writing. You're under oath, but you're on paper.

Those are the actual words found in a dictionary and broken down by an actual lawyer.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally quoted the relevant portion of the affidavit where she describes exactly what happened.

Your big error in that quote is the word "exactly" and your use for it as a rough synonym for "completely".