• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has the statute of limitations run out for Peyton's sexual assault?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe because of the "HGH" "news." That's what I am thinking

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reason that people are discussing it in multiple threads here.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly did not know about the athletic trainer before all this

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we all got charged with sexual assault every time we put our anus and nut sack on a woman's face... wouldn't we all be in prison right now?

no. Because it was 20 years ago. Teabagging a woman against her will isn't a 20 year sentence.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. Because it was 20 years ago. Teabagging a woman against her will isn't a 20 year sentence.
what is the sentence on that? never actually saw someone convicted on that charge.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand and respect your view as well....I guess I could've said it like this; PM's turnovers weren't inside their own 10 yard line like 2 of Cam's if I remember right, so in essence setting up easy scores which one was automatic....
All the hype was on MeCam's ability to run or throw and that there was no way to defend him, he was the new breed QB that set the standard for the future, and with that D and his ability to take the team on his shoulders, there was no hope for old 39 yr old injure ridden broken down PM to match the new QB whisperer.....
I knew PM's belches were smarter than Super Hype, and that D would give him opportunities to score, and he did lead them to 3 scores that was enough by themselves to out do the league MVPitiful....
Called it, loved it....Now the embarrassed hype victims have only one recourse, divert attention to PM's 1 accused incident 20 yrs ago in college....Sad and classless, but no surprise here, my friend !! :nod:

Not so much the no way to defend him stuff, but yeah, count me among them thinking Cam would perform better vs the DEN D than PM vs the CAR D...I was wrong!!! I called it CAR in close one...it really wasn't that close.

The college incident...what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Yeah...classless.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's another Goodell attempt to smear the reigning Superb Owl champion quarterback

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Shaun King didn't like how people criticized Cam, so he wrote this story to criticize Manning.

What blows my mind the most about this is it's not like it was hidden. I mean it's been on Manning's wikipedia page for forever.

Shaun King is a virulent racist. A couple of weeks ago a black professor was doing 67 in a 45, got pulled over, had outstanding tickets and got arrested. She Tweeted that it was racist and he chimed right agreeing, lamenting the disgusting situation. The facts are that if you get pulled over with outstanding parking tickets in some states you get arrested. Happened to a white friend of mine with me in the car. But to these types of people it's a sure sign of racism.

:burt:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we all got charged with sexual assault every time we put our anus and nut sack on a woman's face... wouldn't we all be in prison right now?

Every guy from the Jackass shows and movies would probably have to be shot

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaun King is a virulent racist. A couple of weeks ago a black professor was doing 67 in a 45, got pulled over, had outstanding tickets and got arrested. She Tweeted that it was racist and he chimed right agreeing, lamenting the disgusting situation. The facts are that if you get pulled over with outstanding parking tickets in some states you get arrested. Happened to a white friend of mine with me in the car. But to these types of people it's a sure sign of racism.

:burt:
The funny part is that they fought for so many years to end segregation.. but all they are doing now is self segregating now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to believe Peyton had seen a manuscript or something before the book came out, so I can't give him a 100% pass on the harassing part, but Archie apparently spearheaded this book idea...no clue as to who sent it to the woman's job, but all of that part of this story is why you can't have much empathy for Manning.

This story was buried until that book surfaced.

I will agreeing the whole bringing it up in the book and then on ESPN later were terrible decisions on Manning's part. The whole book being sent to her office though we have no clue who sent it. Very easy to manipulate that as she could have done it herself just to get more sympathy towards her side of the case. I mean like I have said before not like this woman is some angel in this whole situation as she has changed her story as the years have gone by and she has a history of suing rich celebrities. So again wouldn't put it past her to have sent this to herself. At this time to me we cannot use that as a negative towards Peyton and his family as we just have no clue on all of that. Yes the book and the interview though very stupid decisions.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I've never heard an inkling of a peep about this. I gotta hit the post office and some other stuff, but definitely will be reading this later.

Just at a quick glance it looks like this alleged incident just missed hitting in the instant media age.

It's in a book the Manning's authorized as a biography so it's been out there.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not if they consented.

If you want to play the "everybody has done it" card about sexual assault on dates, you'd probably be right if you go back far enough, specifically to the times when lots of women were taught to pretend to be unwilling.

But in other contexts -- no. Many of us have never, ever gotten that sexual with a woman outside of a dating/hook-up/whatever kind of situation.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they consented.

If you want to play the "everybody has done it" card about sexual assault on dates, you'd probably be right if you go back far enough, specifically to the times when lots of women were taught to pretend to be unwilling.

But in other contexts -- no. Many of us have never, ever gotten that sexual with a woman outside of a dating/hook-up/whatever kind of situation.
What? LOL... Dude.. You are a rapist!!! They weren't pretending you weirdo!