• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has no one seriously posted the twitter "war" between harbs and rome yet?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like what? What have I said before that's in conflict to what I'm saying now? I don't want harbaugh to cheat and screw over kids, but I love him bashing guys after they talk shit about him. I love it.

You constantly spewed bull shit about Michigan being "above" everybody in college football. I took that to imply many things and winning with class was one of them. This isn't that. Also, he's already screwed kids over, so he already failed on that front.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly spewed bull shit about Michigan being "above" everybody in college football. I took that to imply many things and winning with class was one of them. This isn't that. Also, he's already screwed kids over, so he already failed on that front.
I really wish ESPN boards weren't taken down so we could show all of the shit talking Michigan fans did when Hoke and Rich Rod were hired and the "above" this type of talk that they did that is now denied to have ever happened.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

I suppose it's a relative thing. They're mentally stable enough to not fly off the handle when a journalist is critical of them.

You mean like the dust-up between Saban and Finebaum? Or, how about Urban Meyer's confronting a reporter about a blog entry and his continuing "feud" with Mike Bianchi? About this feud, it has been said, "Twitter is not just for creating grudges. As we see in the case of Mike Bianchi versus the Meyers, social media can be used to sustain bitter feuds and remind national or regional audiences of past slights that won’t be forgotten." I could go on. All HCs are mentally unstable, especially when it comes to the sports media.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish ESPN boards weren't taken down so we could show all of the shit talking Michigan fans did when Hoke and Rich Rod were hired and the "above" this type of talk that they did that is now denied to have ever happened.

Yeah, it's quite comical. I also remember those days.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like the dust-up between Saban and Finebaum? Or, how about Urban Meyer's confronting a reporter about a blog entry and his continuing "feud" with Mike Bianchi? About this feud, it has been said, "Twitter is not just for creating grudges. As we see in the case of Mike Bianchi versus the Meyers, social media can be used to sustain bitter feuds and remind national or regional audiences of past slights that won’t be forgotten." I could go on. All HCs are mentally unstable, especially when it comes to the sports media.
:dance:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when he gets "bashed" twice as hard in return? You love that?

Reminds me of Charlie Sheen babbling about "winning" with cigarettes coming out of his nose and ears. Everyone but him knew he wasn't.

It will be more fun when they remove that possibility, which is what I said earlier.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are, which is why it should be said more often by our head coach. Apologize for nothing because we are better than everyone else.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are, which is why it should be said more often by our head coach. Apologize for nothing because we are better than everyone else.
You are above it which is why you are forcing players into medical scholarships, pulling scholarships two weeks before signing day, hiring parents of recruits, grey shirting players? You are doing the exact same things you are railing against.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are above it which is why you are forcing players into medical scholarships, pulling scholarships two weeks before signing day, hiring parents of recruits, grey shirting players? You are doing the exact same things you are railing against.
I'm only against some of those things.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More has been made of the Twitter exchange between Harbaugh and Rome here than in the national press.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Further, I'm just a guy on a chat board. Harbaugh is a highly visible college football coach who's decided to "twitter war" with a sports talk guy who said mean things about him. It's kind of pathetic, really.

What if every college or pro coach started "twitter beef" when a sports journalist was critical of them? It'd be fucking chaos. Fortunately, most coaches are mentally stable, so we don't see a lot of this stuff.

Yep.. Just because you CAN do it, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Otherwise, coaches be coming off like Trump, and not everyone can do it like Trump and get away with it

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.. Just because you CAN do it, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Otherwise, coaches be coming off like Trump, and not everyone can do it like Trump and get away with it

Speaking of what you can and should be doing. It's high time you get yourself an avi, buddy.

Feel free to use this one if you want.
<-------

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has accomplished something in college football, the other hasn't. When you win you are eccentric, if you haven't, you are batshit crazy.

Yup, the degree of mental stability is in the eye of the beholder.