• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has no one seriously posted the twitter "war" between harbs and rome yet?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't change the fact that they were going down hill with Harbaugh and he was fired and didn't choose to go back to Michigan more that it was that no NFL team wanted him.

Hey that can't be right! We should ignore the fact that JH lost a total of 8 regular season games in '12 & '13 & only went 8-8 in '14. Nothing down hill about that.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate mosquitoes too... you're mistaking jealousy for plain annoying...

So, what is annoying you? I think it's the consistency of the media, and message boards, other coaches referring to him in their interviews, and sports radio, etc. that annoys you. If they didn't talk about him, you'd probably not be the least bit annoyed. You'd prefer that they didn't talk about him and the Michigan program as much as they do. With you being a Buckeye fan, I can understand that feeling on your part.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what is annoying you? I think it's the consistency of the media, and message boards, other coaches referring to him in their interviews, and sports radio, etc. that annoys you. If they didn't talk about him, you'd probably not be the least bit annoyed. You'd prefer that they didn't talk about him and the Michigan program as much as they do. With you being a Buckeye fan, I can understand that feeling on your part.
I don't listen to much sports radio or listen to too many coach interviews, it has more to do with the delusion and tough talk coming from the collective M fan base with few on the field results to back it up... however, continue thinking what you will...

Harbaugh is what he is, a mentally unstable man child who happens to be a decent football coach, I expected better from the M fans after all these years of hype with little substance...

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't listen to much sports radio or listen to too many coach interviews, it has more to do with the delusion and tough talk coming from the collective M fan base with few on the field results to back it up... however, continue thinking what you will...

Harbaugh is what he is, a mentally unstable man child who happens to be a decent football coach, I expected better from the M fans after all these years of hype with little substance...

C'mon now, you have to admit that A LOT of non Michigan fans are keeping discussions about Harbaugh alive on this message board, and across the country on all media outlets. Don't put this on delusional Michigan fans, because if that is true, the majority of people on this message board are Michigan fans, because they are the ones that are starting new threads every day on here (along with the countless articles posted on sports news sites, and other forms of media)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some UofM fans (not all) & their nonstop insistence that JH somehow has a complete CFB coaching resume even though he's yet to win a conference crown, hasn't won multiple big time bowl games & doesn't have (and hasn't even player for) a Natty. Oddly enough all other CFB coaches are judged by their coaching resumes but somehow JH has been given a pass. There's no question he's a good HC but the bottom line is so far he's accomplished very little on the CFB coaching level.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon now, you have to admit that A LOT of non Michigan fans are keeping discussions about Harbaugh alive on this message board, and across the country on all media outlets. Don't put this on delusional Michigan fans, because if that is true, the majority of people on this message board are Michigan fans, because they are the ones that are starting new threads every day on here (along with the countless articles posted on sports news sites, and other forms of media)
Yeah, that's why they're being posted... right on

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no accounting for stupidity.
Hey where there is a cancer, you may have to cut off a foot to get rid of it but you are still better off in the end.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why they're being posted... right on

Ok then, who is starting the vast majority of Harbaugh threads, and posting on those Harbaugh threads? You, and several others complaining of annoyance of Harbaugh and his fans. Yet you/they continue to post and perpetuate the annoyance by responding and starting these discussions about Harbaugh.

Personally, I think it's disingenuous to blame your annoyance of Harbaugh on overzealous Michigan fans, when the fact of the matter is, the majority of discussion about Harbaugh, in the media and on this message board, is not coming from Michigan fans.

Just my two cents.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some UofM fans (not all) & their nonstop insistence that JH somehow has a complete CFB coaching resume even though he's yet to win a conference crown, hasn't won multiple big time bowl games & doesn't have (and hasn't even player for) a Natty. Oddly enough all other CFB coaches are judged by their coaching resumes but somehow JH has been given a pass. There's no question he's a good HC but the bottom line is so far he's accomplished very little on the CFB coaching level.

I definitely agree with you to an extent, but it does help that the guy had an amazing NFL resume. He also took a bottom end Pac 12 team, and brought them to the top of the conference. It isn't a "complete resume", but he took 2 bad teams (Stanford and the 49ers) and made them contenders within a few years. So you can see why some Michigan fans get really excited about having him in town. I'm sure fans of most any NFL and NCAA team would be "extremely excited" about the potential he brings to a football program. Although I agree that he probably gets too much attention without having championships on his resume. I would blame the media more than Michigan fans though.