• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has no one seriously posted the twitter "war" between harbs and rome yet?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should ask Bama fans what their infatuation with Jim Harbaugh is? They can't seem to stay out of thread if it involves him.

Because he's a goofy shit that's fun to laugh at. That was easy.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK for post #200 I'll just point out that "serious twitter war" is an oxymoron
I wasn't calling the "twitter war" serious, I just expected it to have been posted already.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be asking, what the hell is it with Alabama fans making ignorant posts about Harbaugh when our coach has done the same thing quite a few times?

No one was talking about Saban, until your best buddy Bamabino posted this:

That is when Saban was brought up with this post:

Maybe you should ask Bama fans what their infatuation with Jim Harbaugh is? They can't seem to stay out of thread if it involves him.

The thread is about Hardbark. You brought up Saban dumbass. :crazy:

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh ... the most talked about coach who has never won a national title since Kiffin @ USC.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh ... the most talked about coach who has never won a national title since Kiffin @ USC.

Technically Kiffin has a couple, just none as HC.

So really, Kiffin > Harbaugh.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is about Hardbark. You brought up Saban dumbass. :crazy:

A thread about Twitter comments. You put up a post calling him a cry baby for storming off the stage during an interview, following by a hilariously laughing emoji. If you are going to call out a coach -- do yourself a favor and make sure your coach hasn't done the EXACT same thing multiple times. It only makes you look foolish.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying this is why he does it, but Harbaugh is good at getting all of the attention and getting it off the kids. Two freshman suspended, Harbaugh walks off the interview and now the focus is on Harbaugh, no why the kids are suspended. Then this, more attention at Harbaugh and not on the kids. I suspect the players also like that he sticks up for himself and I'm guessing he uses that as some sort of example for the football field.

This is an interesting take on Harbaugh. If a coach isn't highly disliked by his rivals, then he probably isn't doing his job well IMO. I don't know if I like these Twitter fights Harbaugh participates in, but I do like the fact that so many football fans hate seeing Michigan and Harbaugh dominate social media trends, message boards, and sports coverage. I can't imagine it does anything but help recruiting at this point. I am also amazed that the 3 guys Michigan suspended have hardly been talked about since this Twitter fight started.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember the last time a NFL coach had won almost 70% of his games and decided to come back to college to be a head coach?

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Harbaugh sent a letter to a recruit that wasn't even there and couldn't even spell his name right. That was funny as hell.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the last time a NFL coach had won almost 70% of his games and decided to come back to college to be a head coach?
Just goes to show how insufferable he is... at some point even winning doesn't make up for how big of an ass he is... obviously... and lol at "decided", dude got canned...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By decided you mean he was fired because he lost the locker room, the players didn't want to play for him and no NFL team offered him a job so he had to go back to college football? I think you were auto corrected.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an interesting take on Harbaugh. If a coach isn't highly disliked by his rivals, then he probably isn't doing his job well IMO. I don't know if I like these Twitter fights Harbaugh participates in, but I do like the fact that so many football fans hate seeing Michigan and Harbaugh dominate social media trends, message boards, and sports coverage. I can't imagine it does anything but help recruiting at this point. I am also amazed that the 3 guys Michigan suspended have hardly been talked about since this Twitter fight started.
I hate mosquitoes too... you're mistaking jealousy for plain annoying...

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By decided you mean he was fired because he lost the locker room, the players didn't want to play for him and no NFL team offered him a job so he had to go back to college football? I think you were auto corrected.

How did that work out for the San Francisco 49ers?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that work out for the San Francisco 49ers?
It doesn't change the fact that they were going down hill with Harbaugh and he was fired and didn't choose to go back to Michigan more that it was that no NFL team wanted him.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One -- the issue was with Jed York and Trent Baalke.

Two -- multiple teams wanted to interview Harbaugh for their HC job -- Indy and Oakland being the two most talked about. UM didn't have to wait til the end of the NFL season to talk with Harbaugh (like other NFL teams), they did and they got him to agree before anyone could interview him.

Three -- he didn't have to go back to college football -- he chose to go back to his alma mater.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't change the fact that they were going down hill with Harbaugh and he was fired and didn't choose to go back to Michigan more that it was that no NFL team wanted him.

That may be how YOU saw it. Your view does not agree with what sports pundits were saying at the time. And, you have no evidence for what you are saying.