• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has no one seriously posted the twitter "war" between harbs and rome yet?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you think he should have just ignored Rome's personal attack?
Looked to me like Habaugh was the one stirring shit. Don't go out of your way to insult someone if you can't take the backlash.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of what you can and should be doing. It's high time you get yourself an avi, buddy.

Feel free to use this one if you want.
<-------

Thanks for the offer. I'll put one up again eventually...after all the healing is over and Hammer returns with Occupant

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
svp and russilo was so boring it hurt. can't stand listening to russilo talk, and svp has never impressed me.
You are entitled to your opinion. I enjoyed it. Better than Lebotard. Can not stand his show, it is awful.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like Habaugh was the one stirring shit. Don't go out of your way to insult someone if you can't take the backlash.

Who says Harbaugh can't "take the backlash"?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says Harbaugh can't "take the backlash"?
Jesus am I walking around a revolving door? It is irrelevent, if you can't act like an adult on social media you have zero authority over your players when it comes to policing theirs.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that.

Harbaugh
Hardbark
Hardback
Brokeback

Untitled.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Michigan football really become this irrelevant that they need a seeking attention whore as their head coach just to promote the football program? It's looking like that's the case...

I will give Notre Dame fans a pass, as they are one of the few teams UM had beat pretty regularly over the past 7 or 8 years. They didn't beat anyone else regularly, so yes, they have been irrelevant. Any UM fan, who says otherwise, are kidding themselves.

Harbaugh was exactly the type of coach UM had to bring in. Do I like all his antics? No. But he isn't trying to recruit guys in their 30's who don't even have a twitter account. It isn't as if Harbaugh was an avid twitter user his entire life, desperate for attention. He didn't even have a twitter account while at SF. He did it, because today's recruits are all about social media -- that is what they relate to and what they've been brought up on.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kissed and made up too. Why is it you michigan fans cain't make a post without trying to compare Hardbark to Saban?
Because they believe that Hardbawlz is a equal/better coach than Saban. There are some that actually believe that Saban walked into a made situation while Michigan was a completely destroyed program that is being resurrected from the death penalty.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kissed and made up too. Why is it you michigan fans cain't make a post without trying to compare Hardbark to Saban?

Why is it that Alabama fans can't admit that Saban is just as mentally unstable as any other HC? Oh, wait, I know: They think Saban walks on water and can do no wrong.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give Notre Dame fans a pass, as they are one of the few teams UM had beat pretty regularly over the past 7 or 8 years. They didn't beat anyone else regularly, so yes, they have been irrelevant. Any UM fan, who says otherwise, are kidding themselves.

Harbaugh was exactly the type of coach UM had to bring in. Do I like all his antics? No. But he isn't trying to recruit guys in their 30's who don't even have a twitter account. It isn't as if Harbaugh was an avid twitter user his entire life, desperate for attention. He didn't even have a twitter account while at SF. He did it, because today's recruits are all about social media -- that is what they relate to and what they've been brought up on.

record_playing_zps8688b134.gif~c200

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus am I walking around a revolving door? It is irrelevent, if you can't act like an adult on social media you have zero authority over your players when it comes to policing theirs.

While I don't agree with Harbaugh responding as such on Twitter. The key word is -- responding. If you believe Harbaugh is acting like a child -- do you think Bret Bielema, Mark Dantonio, Butch Davis, Jim Rome, etc. etc. are all acting like children? As he did nothing but respond to comments made toward him.

If Harbaugh was just posting comments towards other coaches or the media for no reason -- I'd be on board with the childish comments.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't agree with Harbaugh responding as such on Twitter. The key word is -- responding. If you believe Harbaugh is acting like a child -- do you think Bret Bielema, Mark Dantonio, Butch Davis, Jim Rome, etc. etc. are all acting like children? As he did nothing but respond to comments made toward him.

If Harbaugh was just posting comments towards other coaches or the media for no reason -- I'd be on board with the childish comments.
I don't believe Dantonio knows he has a Twitter account. I am almost positive that a GA does all the postings on that.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should have been more direct: Show me something from social media that demonstrates Harbaugh "can't take the backlash."

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Dantonio knows he has a Twitter account. I am almost positive that a GA does all the postings on that.

I'm sure most coaches have someone else doing the posting for them. Social Media is just another hassle coaches have to deal with in today's college game.

Nothing is being posted without consent from the coach though, I would guess. I can't imagine HC's would leave their social media image in the hands of GA without any say so.