1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harry

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by redseat, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

1. YankeeRebel

YankeeRebel Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,800

And the Pats need to run more to offset the coverage.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Guns N Guitars

Guns N Guitars MAGA

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Brady is older and his window of opportunity is closing fast, his patience is wearing thin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigKen

BigKen Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 900

On this we seem to be on the same platform.

I've watched every game this season at least twice. Brady has an 88.5 QB rating beat he does not have the accuracy that he's always seemed to have. On several passes last night he threw way over Dorsett's head. Way behind Burkhead on a simple dump off sideline and he wasn't under pressure. It's almost as if he's releasing to get rid of the ball but when he should be throwing it away, he's trying one more move to avoid a sack and ends up walking into one. That and Brady appears to be having a very difficult time protecting the ball. I have little empathy for Bray because his ego is getting in the way of what's best for the team. If he's not throwing the ball to harry or at least trying to get Harry involved, That's on Brady and no one else. You lose a game 28-22 because you have a 6'4" 245 lb WR sitting on the bench because why? He can't get separation? How about throwing the ball four feet over his head and letting him use that 33" vertical leap to pull it down?

On the other hand, Cannon is just bad. He's as slow as a morphine drip. On two plays last night he looked horrible as he got beat and put his hands up like he was asking what did I do? Karras is trying to play center but I can't forgive BB for not finding a guy who's at least played Div.1 center. I think Karras could have played LT better than Newsome.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. YankeeRebel

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,800

This sure might make for an interesting off season.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. BigKen

BigKen Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 900

Sony shit the bed last night and White saved the offense with his running. Sony looked good last year but his running was primarily the OL and Devlin clearing a road in front of him. He's showing that he's not a power back and if he doesn't have a five foot opoening, he's lucky to get three yeards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Shoeshine Boy

Shoeshine Boy Humble & Lovable

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Harry played 10 snaps after the pick last night. Kinda hard for Brady to throw it to him if the coaches don’t put him on the field.

• Like Like x 1
  7. redseat

redseat Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 943

@BigKen you got that right about Cannon. Dude got schooled last night! Even when Brady had time he didn't look that good or even comfortable in the pocket. He actually ran for a first down but barely looked like he was moving (not that he ever was fast to begin with). Still 10-2 but I don't see them beating the Ravens

• Like Like x 1
  8. YankeeRebel

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,800

True but if TB12 say's hey we need to get him more game time. It happens.

9. YankeeRebel

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,800

Cannon was always a run blocker even at TCU, crazy he never really improved the pass blocking. Didn't we just give him a new deal

10. redseat

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 943

Not sure. Though back in November BB praised him for playing sick so I am sure he has been given some rope

11. Shoeshine Boy

Shoeshine Boy Humble & Lovable

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Cannon gets sloppy with his technique sometimes (like say when he’s sick with the flu) but when he’s on he’s a decent enough pass blocker.

He’s in year 3 of a 5 year deal. It was tweaked for cap purposes over the summer but no years were added.

12. redseat

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 943

This time it appears Brady wasn't throwing anyone under the bus (which I think he did during the game)

"I think the expectations for our team often are at a very, very, very high level and I understand that, but at the same time I think there are realistic expectations with our circumstances incorporating different elements and players and injuries," Brady said.

"There's some good effort out there, guys are doing the best they can do, in my belief. We're working hard and trying to do the right thing," he said. "Sometimes it's been good and other times we obviously have work we still got to do. That's just part of playing football."

13. Southieinnc

Southieinnc Ravens will miss his ass!

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,200

Time will tell.

Brady was throwing the ball low. He's not Edelmann. Harry's a tall, strong receiver. Throw it up where he can use his strengths. Same with Meyers.

• Like Like x 2
  14. cheerupcharlie

cheerupcharlie How about a nice greasy pork sandwich

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1

I can understand being upset if a WR isn’t where he’s supposed to be or runs a wrong route. But to just give up on that player is crap. Why even have that player out there if that’s how Brady rolls. Should the WR’s get pissed at Brady when they beat the DB and Brady misses them? He’s missed a lot of WR’s and RB’s this year. If they are open or are in a good matchup, throw them the damn ball.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Yankee Traveler

Yankee Traveler Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I do not disagree but...

Throw it away and take a loss of downs vs take a sack with loss of down and yards...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The way I saw it, not being able to read lips past "Fuck" TB was pissed at the PI no calls and calling the OL for make believe holding.

17. Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Same thing that was said in '14 before they went on to win #4.

18. Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

That's on Skippy, not Tom.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Guns N Guitars

Guns N Guitars MAGA

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

He was younger then and had a better QB rating.

20. TP76

TP76 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Speaking of Skippy, he has to realize this isn't 2007 Brady or even 2015 Brady either. Why the hell is your 42 year old QB leading the league in pass attempts? Get the damned running game cranking!

• Winner Winner x 2