• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh Won't Return to 49ers in '15

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article that said Harbaugh won't be returning to the 49ers in 2015. I hope that is true for multiple reasons. But I would really love to see the Rams snap him up if that does in fact happen. I think that is exactly what this team needs---a coach that isn't going to coddle them. A coach that is going to be very difficult on them if they don't want to perform accordingly. I'm SO sick of hearing that the players don't like the coach, and the coach is too rough on them and treats them like children. Hell, half of them act like children so what do you expect? The Rams need a coach that's going to kick them in the #@#, and if that doesn't work then kick them off the team. Complaining that Harbaugh treats them like children.......boo hoo hoo. I'm getting 10 million a year and I'm crying in my milk because the coach expects me to be accountable and play according to my salary. Screw these prima donna players. I certainly don't get any breaks on my job if I don't perform up to expectations. I find it VERY difficult to empathize with the Forty Whiners.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I don't get it...he turns the team around on a dime and in week 5 this season the team is telling everyone he's done. Why? what the heck did he do? I guess in today's NFL you don't get canned for losing but you do get canned for being mean. :noidea:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody wants to be treated like a man Rambunctious, but still act like a child. And when somebody calls them on it, they then want to get indignant. They want the $$$, but they don't want the responsibility that comes with it. People like Mike Ditka and Vince Lombardi wouldn't survive as coaches in the league today. I'll be honest with you, if the NFL crashed and burned tomorrow, and had to start all over again at the bottom, I'd like it a lot better. I remember back in the 70's when the players played because they wanted to. Before it became the big $$$ grubbing business it is today. To me those were the most cherished times in my memory, when the game actually meant more to the players than the $$$. Half the guys in this league, if they weren't playing football would be weaving baskets somewhere, or working the back of a trash truck, or in jail. Sorry, I was raised to be accountable. Just galls me to hear and see the "entitlement attitude" run amuck.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is better suited to the 9ers board.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:der:

Harbaugh is cancer. Keep him far away from any team you care about.

Can't agree with you on that one Hammer. He's had the 49ers in three consecutive NFC championships. Must be doing something right. Only way our current coach is ever going to see even the playoffs is if somebody buys him tickets. He hasn't been there in so long he wouldn't even know where to go to buy them himself.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...I keep hearing that but why? If Harbaugh is cancer what is Fisher? a massive blockage in the widow maker? :wtf2:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is a disciplinarian and a dictator, something the coddled players don't like. He takes no #@$* from anybody. From what I've read, he's also very inflexible with his ideas. It's his way or the highway. But I really believe that is exactly what the Rams need right now. I don't know what Fisher is asking his coaches to be accountable for, but they are failing in every area. Maybe Harbaugh does wear out his welcome eventually, but you can't argue with SF's success over the last few years. Wonder if it would have been a different attitude if he would have won the SB, which in all honesty SF should have.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to belittle cancer, but if Harbaugh is a cancer I'd be willing to to deal with it for 3 or 4 years and then let him go after a few Super Bowl appearances.
Where do I sign up?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My Jets are a cancer to begin with so they have nothing to lose

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to belittle cancer, but if Harbaugh is a cancer I'd be willing to to deal with it for 3 or 4 years and then let him go after a few Super Bowl appearances.
Where do I sign up?

9ers board?:noidea:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him. He's the Rex Ryan of the West Coast. He took over a loaded team from top to bottom and is reaping the benefits. It wont be long until he starts to look like Mike Tomlin of the Steelers.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him. He's the Rex Ryan of the West Coast. He took over a loaded team from top to bottom and is reaping the benefits. It wont be long until he starts to look like Mike Tomlin of the Steelers.

.... I knew jacob wouldnt be awol for very long! .....Hahaha

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he bolts San Fran, I think he goes up to Ann Arbor to coach the Wolverines.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't ever compare me to that pos