• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh to Mich

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a big 49ers fan and big time rumors is he is going all in with Mich. I kind of hate this because I hate Mich and have a feeling Mich will be back and Harbaugh will be tough to out recruit. Word is he is flying to much right after 49ers last game.

Damn it. Congrats to Mich fans.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anything my self but I wouldn't be shocked.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's confirmed. I think Michigan is getting a very good coach. I personally think the 49ers were foolish to let him go, they might find out the hard way.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW ...

CBS Reporter In Phoenix Claims Michigan, 49ers Have ?Worked Out A Deal? | College Spun ? Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.

Reports: Jim Harbaugh to Michigan is done deal, introduction on Tuesday - CBSSports.com

Sources: Jim Harbaugh Expected to Take Michigan Job | Bleacher Report

Seems pretty legit ... I'm sold he's goin to AA.

I guess he wore out his welcome in SF and, after this tumultuous season, Niners cut bait with him.

Depending on who you ask, I gather that a lot of the players were tired of his coaching style at the pro level and Harbs & SF GM didn't get along at all.

Now we get to hear all the Wolverweenie fans chanting they're 'relevant' again ... yippee. Fuck scUM. :rolleyes2:

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW ...

CBS Reporter In Phoenix Claims Michigan, 49ers Have ?Worked Out A Deal? | College Spun ? Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.

Reports: Jim Harbaugh to Michigan is done deal, introduction on Tuesday - CBSSports.com

I guess he wore out his welcome in SF and, after this tumultuous season, Niners cut bait with him.

Depending on who you ask, I gather that a lot of the players were tired of his coaching style at the pro level and Harbs & SF GM didn't get along at all.

Now we get to hear all the Wolverweenie fans chanting they're 'relevant' again ... yippee. Fuck scUM. :rolleyes2:

A pretty high up cardiovascular surgeon at MI had been telling me for weeks that Harbaugh was a done deal. Of course I relayed this info to everyone I know. Glad he wasn't pulling my leg. Would have sucked to eat that crow.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pretty high up cardiovascular surgeon at MI had been telling me for weeks that Harbaugh was a done deal. Of course I relayed this info to everyone I know. Glad he wasn't pulling my leg. Would have sucked to eat that crow.

I was hoping Miles woulda took the job though. Me & :tb: kinda had a thing going on about that move, and I wanted to poke him in the eye over it. LOL

I'm wondering if scUM even talked to Les? :noidea:

Good luck to yall ... sounds like you probably made out and got a real Michigan man this time. Break out that checkbook, though, I'm guessing $8+ million a year just for starters.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Michigan might be able to get a recruiting class now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Miles woulda took the job though. Me & :tb: kinda had a thing going on about that move, and I wanted to poke him in the eye over it. LOL

I'm wondering if scUM even talked to Les? :noidea:

Good luck to yall ... sounds like you probably made out and got a real Michigan man this time. Break out that checkbook, though, I'm guessing $8+ million a year just for starters.

I don't think they talked to him but idk. Sure seems like it was Harbaugh and no one else in the running. I wanted Miles bad last time we couldn't get Harbaugh and he was my no.2 again this time. Can't imagine who else would have been in the running had Harbs said no again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's confirmed. I think Michigan is getting a very good coach. I personally think the 49ers were foolish to let him go, they might find out the hard way.

They didn't let him go he wants to leave. He wanted more control and 49ers wouldn't let him because Baalke is one of the better GMs in football.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw a coach go backwards after having so much success in the NFL. Might be one if the dumbest moves I saw from a coach in a long time.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats meeeechegan fans...ya finally got your HC! Great hire for them.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh was the top of list and Michigan finally did a coach search right!

The last Defensive Coordinator at Florida has been waiting on this as he was Harbaugh's DC at Stanford and had a job at A&M, I think. He had yet to accept any job and that is when I thought Harbaugh to UofM had real possibility.

I think this really wakes up the NFL elitist that don't see the college game as a real route or possibility.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The last Defensive Coordinator at Florida has been waiting on this as he was Harbaugh's DC at Stanford and had a job at A&M, I think. He had yet to accept any job and that is when I thought Harbaugh to UofM had real possibility.

I think this really wakes up the NFL elitist that don't see the college game as a real route or possibility.

Harbaugh recruiting the West Coast while Durkin recruits the Southeast? GTFO. :suds:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford didn't miss a beat after Harbaugh left, David Shaw is who you want.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford didn't miss a beat after Harbaugh left, David Shaw is who you want.

I think Shaw is highly overrated, and just reaped the benefits that Harbaugh left for him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW ...

players loved harbaugh. he is getting alot of love right now from them

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

harbaugh was number 2. they offered miles before harbaugh. overall great pick up for mich.