• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh still no new recruits

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the pre WWII stats Michigan always pulls out!

Because kids today really care more about wins before the invention of the forward pass than they do about recent success.:suds:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just listed ALL stats, I didn't cherry pick....it's funny people rip on Michigan for their history yet no one rips on Little Brother for only being relevant the last five years, this bemuses me... :scratch:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because kids today really care more about wins before the invention of the forward pass than they do about recent success.:suds:

So you want to compare Michigan QBs that have played in the NFL to Michigan State QBs that have played in the NFL?!?!?!?

Choose your words carefully Spartan....

<says in Leonidas voice>

:pound:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listed ALL stats, I didn't cherry pick....it's funny people rip on Michigan for their history yet no one rips on Little Brother for only being relevant the last five years, this bemuses me... :scratch:

Cause we hate Michigan not MSU ;)

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to compare Michigan QBs that have played in the NFL to Michigan State QBs that have played in the NFL?!?!?!?

<says in Leonidas voice>

Jeff Smoker

Sparty be like :bolt:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<says in Leonidas voice>

Michigan has Brady. Michigan State has no one.

I heard this fun fact the other day. Jim Harbaugh was the first Michigan QB to throw a touchdown in the NFL. Not a knock just thought that was interesting.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh u didnt know? Anytime a debate comes up, we have to look at some stats that happened when most of us werent even alive.

So i guess ARMY is a better program than UM? I believe they have a winning record vs UM.

Love the lil brother comment......guess big brother got all old and flabby.....been kicking your ass in football for a few yrs now.....not to mention beating u in hoops this yr too. Guess lil brother is winning the state...

Funny, the great michigan football program is defending their bad recruiting class. After so many yrs of throwing the 4-5 stars in MSU's face while MSU got the 2-3 stars....but then dantonio started turning 2-3 stars into 5 stars while UM turned 5 star recruits into 2 stars. So now its no biggie when the shoes on the other foot and UM is dead last in the BIG......spin it how u want...

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause we hate Michigan not MSU ;)

I understand that COMPLETELY.

But it's like Pete Rose used to say about the heightened boos at opposing ballparks when he stepped in the batters box, he took it as a compliment.

Nobody rails on players/teams that aren't relevant. :suds:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh u didnt know? Anytime a debate comes up, we have to look at some stats that happened when most of us werent even alive.

So i guess ARMY is a better program than UM? I believe they have a winning record vs UM.

Love the lil brother comment......guess big brother got all old and flabby.....been kicking your ass in football for a few yrs now.....not to mention beating u in hoops this yr too. Guess lil brother is winning the state...

Funny, the great michigan football program is defending their bad recruiting class. After so many yrs of throwing the 4-5 stars in MSU's face while MSU got the 2-3 stars....but then dantonio started turning 2-3 stars into 5 stars while UM turned 5 star recruits into 2 stars. So now its no biggie when the shoes on the other foot and UM is dead last in the BIG......spin it how u want...

Things are cyclical Little Brother, things are cyclical..............savor the favor son as things are going to change: you've got your best coach you've had in the last 40 years - we have yet to see where Harbaugh will land in Michigan's storied coaching history. I'm betting our rivalry will be heating up immeasurably in the next few years and soon you'll be sitting with Rosa Parks at the back of the bus. :wink:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really i could care less what players did once they left my school. Sure i hope they do well. But unless that QB is throwing TD's for the lions i could care less.

Mateen cleaves won my school a title. He was one of the biggest flops in the NBA. I could care less. He won my school a title and hes doing very well.

You think OSU fans will judge cardale jones by his NFL sucess? He won them a title. He could be the next jamarcus russell and still be king in columbus

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are cyclical Little Brother, things are cyclical..............savor the favor son as things are going to change: you've got your best coach you've had in the last 40 years - we have yet to see where Harbaugh will land in Michigan's storied coaching history. I'm betting our rivalry will be heating up immeasurably in the next few years and soon you'll be sitting with Rosa Parks at the back of the bus. :wink:

Blah blah blah. Been hearing this for yrs......first rich rod was gonna ignite the 3 yds and a cloud of dust michigan. Then it was brady hoke. Hes a michigan man. Hes gonna bring toughness and a family vibe. Now its harbaugh. Mr walk on water.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting to hear about chris clark and USC. :noidea:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bowl game. Last in recruiting. Basketball team heading to the NIT( hopefully )

I understand. Been a rough yr. your guys softball team is pretty good though, isnt it?

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i know u got the fake diploma from walmart, but tell me einstein, what does going to USC have to do with anything?:noidea:

Let's say Mr. Carter is a stud athlete that gets hurt playing (ala Tyrone Wheatley) he will receive a MUCH BETTER education (U of M sheepskin > USC sheepskin) with a much greater alumni group to network.

As for me, Walmart? No...University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, but thanks for playing. Just to answer your questions before you ask them, I used to live in Livonia Michigan, my dad got his MBA at U of M and took me to numerous games in the Big House. Surprisingly I didn't get in even though dad went the and I got a 30 on my ACT and a 1340 on my SAT (though I aced tests I found homework tiresome and only graduated 40th out of 442 students so that probably played a part in their decision). I did get in to in addition to U of I: Univ. of Wisc., Northwestern. Boston University (thinking about going there for biomedical engineering that's why I took the SAT) and Washington University in St. Louis. I was looking for good pre med schools.

The only other school I didn't get into was Notre Dame and I chalk that up to dad being a Big Blue alum - Domers get quite testy about Michigan alums. :noidea:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. Been hearing this for yrs......first rich rod was gonna ignite the 3 yds and a cloud of dust michigan. Then it was brady hoke. Hes a michigan man. Hes gonna bring toughness and a family vibe. Now its harbaugh. Mr walk on water.

You've been hearing this for the last five years, your ONLY period of relevance? :noidea:

Bummer.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bowl game. Last in recruiting. Basketball team heading to the NIT( hopefully )

I understand. Been a rough yr. your guys softball team is pretty good though, isnt it?

Michigan's hockey team goes to the Frozen Four pretty much every year and their baseball team has been in the CWS........couldn't tell you about softball - how's your ladies lacrosse team doin'? :whistle:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say Mr. Carter is a stud athlete that gets hurt playing (ala Tyrone Wheatley) he will receive a MUCH BETTER education (U of M sheepskin > USC sheepskin) with a much greater alumni group to network.

As for me, Walmart? No...University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, but thanks for playing. Just to answer your questions before you ask them, I used to live in Livonia Michigan, my dad got his MBA at U of M and took me to numerous games in the Big House. Surprisingly I didn't get in even though dad went the and I got a 30 on my ACT and a 1340 on my SAT (though I aced tests I found homework tiresome and only graduated 40th out of 442 students so that probably played a part in their decision). I did get in to in addition to U of I: Univ. of Wisc., Northwestern. Boston University (thinking about going there for biomedical engineering that's why I took the SAT) and Washington University in St. Louis. I was looking for good pre med schools.

The only other school I didn't get into was Notre Dame and I chalk that up to dad being a Big Blue alum - Domers get quite testy about Michigan alums. :noidea:

So once again......WHAT DOES GOING TO USC HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS CLARK.

And who is mr carter? And is he going to USC?

Like i said. A walmart wolvie.....bring up academics and use lil brother. But yet, didnt even go there. Geeeez this is easy.

But yeah.....keep ranting about USC.

How does a UCLA degree stand up against a UM degree?

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really i could care less what players did once they left my school. Sure i hope they do well. But unless that QB is throwing TD's for the lions i could care less.

Mateen cleaves won my school a title. He was one of the biggest flops in the NBA. I could care less. He won my school a title and hes doing very well.

You think OSU fans will judge cardale jones by his NFL sucess? He won them a title. He could be the next jamarcus russell and still be king in columbus

* COULDN'T care less

English. Read it. Learn it. EMBRACE it.

Oh I understand Archie Griffin was a helluva runningback - but make no mistake Buckeyes would have loved to see him be more like Earl Campbell or Billy Sims in the pros and have his NFL career mirror his collegiate career.

I guess I should hold Brian Griese in as high esteem as OSU does Cardale Jones because they both won a championship? :noidea:

Thanks for letting me understand where you set the bar for desired level of success, it'll help with our ensuing dialogues.