• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh still no new recruits

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again......WHAT DOES GOING TO USC HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS CLARK.

And who is mr carter? And is he going to USC?

Like i said. A walmart wolvie.....bring up academics and use lil brother. But yet, didnt even go there. Geeeez this is easy.

But yeah.....keep ranting about USC.

How does a UCLA degree stand up against a UM degree?

My bad I though he was going to USC, UCLA is where he committed.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

Seriously this upset over simple mistakes?

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously this upset over simple mistakes?

I'm asking the same thing...I pointed out a pet peeve of mine (the other being "irregardless" commonly used by South Siders here in Chicago). I thought perhaps I could shed a little light in the fact that "I could care less" means you could actually ascribe a LOWER value to something, or in other words you actually kinda care about something you're professing not to.

I got two wasp names Carter and Clark mixed up as I did USC and UCLA which I admitted to - sadly, I'm forced to take care of my ailing daughter, continue plodding along on my company start-up and try to have a conversation with Homo erectus here and somehow these easily made (and admitted to) gaffes are more egregious than his grasp of English... :noidea:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm asking the same thing...I pointed out a pet peeve of mine (the other being "irregardless" commonly used by South Siders here in Chicago). I thought perhaps I could shed a little light in the fact that "I could care less" means you could actually ascribe a LOWER value to something, or in other words you actually kinda care about something you're professing not to.

I got two wasp names Carter and Clark mixed up as I did USC and UCLA which I admitted to - sadly, I'm forced to take care of my ailing daughter, continue plodding along on my company start-up and try to have a conversation with Homo erectus here and somehow these easily made (and admitted to) gaffes are more egregious than his grasp of English... :noidea:

Well I hope your daughter feels better.

Is mixing up Carter and Clark or UCLA and USC that much worse than screwing up that Forcier and Threet are before Henne?

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is mixing up Carter and Clark or UCLA and USC that much worse than screwing up that Forcier and Threet are before Henne?

Well mine were typos, his were due to his not paying attention to my post, different but at the end of the day BOTH mistakes. For the record I wasn't the first one start with the name-calling.

Thanks for the well wishes, she's a sweet kid (11ish) and she has pneumonia, the bottom third or her right lung is filled with fluid and other than to see a doctor (and go to the bathroom) hasn't been off the couch in a week - she barely has had anything to eat too though I am told this is common... :gaah:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started mid way i the season due to injury - but you're correct I should have said "dubbed the starter at the onset of the season" for mouth-breathers like you, better? :whistle:

"Shortly before the season opener against Notre Dame, Schembechler announced that Taylor would be his starting quarterback. Schembechler noted that Taylor "has thrown well, has run well, knows the offense and is getting us into the right plays."[9] Taylor ended up starting 9 of 12 games for the 1988 Michigan football team t"

Looks like he started the season.

Wrong again....

NEXT!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geeez i didnt see the til henne part. I seen the 25+ yrs part....and figured he meant up to date since dennard is in NFL. If its 2007, you have to go back to at least 82 just to get to 25 yrs. Not even gonna bring up the + part of 25+ yrs.

I usually dont get into these long arguments. But when someone plays grammar police on a sports forum, not to mention word after word about hanging from nutsacks or scrotems or be a homo erectom or whatever else he may say.....but yet keeps getting one thing after another wrong....

Ok i understand clark carter. Ok

Ok USC or UCLA. Didnt even know USC was in the running...

Then all QB's but brown......then changes to STARTING AT BEGINNING....and i see taylor WAS the starter...one thing after another.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well mine were typos, his were due to his not paying attention to my post, different but at the end of the day BOTH mistakes. For the record I wasn't the first one start with the name-calling.

Thanks for the well wishes, she's a sweet kid (11ish) and she has pneumonia, the bottom third or her right lung is filled with fluid and other than to see a doctor (and go to the bathroom) hasn't been off the couch in a week - she barely has had anything to eat too though I am told this is common... :gaah:

Typos? You ADMITTED you THOUGHT he was going to USC.

HOW IS IT A TYPO THAT YOU SAY IN 25+ yrs only one UM QB didnt wear an NFL jersey. Thats a typo too?

Man full of excuses

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scroll back to page 10. You called me, little brother. Where i come from, thats namecalling. Make it even worse, YOU DIDNT EVEN ATTEND MICHIGAN!!!!!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every Spartan plays a role...

even our self-deprecating green clowns on the sidelines.

I know you were. I've stated my opinions on him and upset H2S because I don't post in a similar manner as Cleaves does. I dislike homerism from any fanbase including my own. I at least have a sense of humor about things when I poke jabs.

LOL...
no, you don't play like Cleaves does...
he's first string; you're practice fodder.

You think you're being cute, funny, a chatty 'playa' here when you diss your school and its history; like that's having a sense of humor?...maybe sometimes you are funny - but most of the time you're just embarrassing and disrespectful.

Fuck man, even the Walverine-loving Utley thing you've befriended here <sfx: song refrain - "how low can you go"> doesn't diss on scUM like you do on MSU. That's not upsetting, it's just plain pathetic.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty has been no little bro for long enough that it's no fluke. Michigan has to prove their the top school in the state again.

We would have been FSU if Michigan State didn't kick our butts in the B1G CCG!

But the enemy of my enemy is my friend :suds: so go Sparty!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating scUM is more fun...but beating OSU is more meaningful

STFU Brutus!
We gonna kick yourn asses ugly in Nov!
hooah!

:suds:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still seeing how a few things shake out but this was going to be a small class regardless. Best just to bank a couple because next year's class will be small, again.

There's a lot of youth on this team and I don't foresee Harbaugh over signing so this staff will have to develop what talent they have, and soon (^^^ got Sparty and the Nuts frothing at the mouth).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still seeing how a few things shake out but this was going to be a small class regardless. Best just to bank a couple because next year's class will be small, again.

There's a lot of youth on this team and I don't foresee Harbaugh over signing so this staff will have to develop what talent they have, and soon (^^^ got Sparty and the Nuts frothing at the mouth).

:lol: