• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh still no new recruits

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's hockey team goes to the Frozen Four pretty much every year and their baseball team has been in the CWS........couldn't tell you about softball - how's your ladies lacrosse team doin'? :whistle:

Pretty much every year? Wow.

Didnt MSU just beat UM in hockey? I know theyre gonna beat em sat at soldier field. Got my tix

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Michigan State was relevant in the 1960's, before I was born.

:yahoo::suds:

True that, under Duffy Daugherty they had one of the best collegiate post WW II teams of all-time and an EPIC 10-10 game against a stacked ND.

I wasn't poking fun at you Samurai, just the young Spartan hanging off Mateen Cleaves scrote... :wink:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* COULDN'T care less

English. Read it. Learn it. EMBRACE it.

Oh I understand Archie Griffin was a helluva runningback - but make no mistake Buckeyes would have loved to see him be more like Earl Campbell or Billy Sims in the pros and have his NFL career mirror his collegiate career.

I guess I should hold Brian Griese in as high esteem as OSU does Cardale Jones because they both won a championship? :noidea:

Thanks for letting me understand where you set the bar for desired level of success, it'll help with our ensuing dialogues.

HAHAHA attention grammar police

You know thats the card someone pulls when their debate is going downhill

Now i COULD CARE LESS about you.......

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again......WHAT DOES GOING TO USC HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS CLARK.

And who is mr carter? And is he going to USC?

Like i said. A walmart wolvie.....bring up academics and use lil brother. But yet, didnt even go there. Geeeez this is easy.

But yeah.....keep ranting about USC.

How does a UCLA degree stand up against a UM degree?

Mea cupla, I meant clark - don't know where I got Carter from.

Plug it that name and my missive becomes as crystal clear as the azurest of skies...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that, under Duffy Daugherty they had one of the best collegiate post WW II teams of all-time and an EPIC 10-10 game against a stacked ND.

I wasn't poking fun at you Samurai, just the young Spartan hanging off Mateen Cleaves scrote... :wink:

I know you were. I've stated my opinions on him and upset H2S because I don't post in a similar manner as Cleaves does. I dislike homerism from any fanbase including my own. I at least have a sense of humor about things when I poke jabs.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA attention grammar police

You know thats the card someone pulls when their debate is going downhill

Now i COULD CARE LESS about you.......

And this is usually the retort of a small mind, I got it - you grew up in an area where grammar and vocabulary weren't all that important.

Oh and don't call the grammar police as your last post is RIFE with errata, they might run out of tickets.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has Brady. Michigan State has no one.

I heard this fun fact the other day. Jim Harbaugh was the first Michigan QB to throw a touchdown in the NFL. Not a knock just thought that was interesting.

Rick Leach the QB before him played MLB baseball.

Another interesting Michigan QB tidbit, every Michigan starting QB (save Demetrius Brown) from Harbaugh to Henne (some 25+ years) donned an NFL jersey - I wonder how many teams can claim that kind of QB presence?

Michigan also had Elvis Grbac who threw for over 4000 yds in a season and had a nice career and Todd Collins who somehow had a career that spanned over fifteen years.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another interesting Michigan QB tidbit, every Michigan starting QB (save Demetrius Brown) from Harbaugh to Henne (some 25+ years) donned an NFL jersey - I wonder how many teams can claim that kind of QB presence?

Michigan also had Elvis Grbac who threw for over 4000 yds in a season and had a nice career and Todd Collins who somehow had a career that spanned over fifteen years.

I knew about Grbac. My sec be favorite team growing up was the 49ers.

In a thread that was based on an article that asked if Brady was the best NFL QB trom Michigan, I pointed out that I thought that Elvis was the next best and Navy jumped all over me because of MSU QBs. He didn't even try and state that I was wrong.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mea cupla, I meant clark - don't know where I got Carter from.

Plug it that name and my missive becomes as crystal clear as the azurest of skies...

So the grammar police made a mistake?

But no, i cant plug his name and understand what youre talking about. Explain USC now......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha if im young, i hate to see how old you are....

At least im as you say, hanging off a scrote, of a champion, where you are hanging on to harbaughs like he can walk on water.

Helps ive met cleaves many many times.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What NFL teams did michael taylor, tate forcier, and s threet play for? USC?

Keep giving us false info mr USC

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew about Grbac. My sec be favorite team growing up was the 49ers.

In a thread that was based on an article that asked if Brady was the best NFL QB trom Michigan, I pointed out that I thought that Elvis was the next best and Navy jumped all over me because of MSU QBs. He didn't even try and state that I was wrong.

Navy and I don't get along, guess he's my version of Cleaves2000... :pound:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What NFL teams did michael taylor, tate forcier, and s threet play for? USC?

Keep giving us false info mr USC

Henne left in 2007. Forcier and Threet were both after him.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is usually the retort of a small mind, I got it - you grew up in an area where grammar and vocabulary weren't all that important.

Oh and don't call the grammar police as your last post is RIFE with errata, they might run out of tickets.

Just keep giving us false info......

Mr carter?

USC?

All QB's except brown over the last 25+?

But yeah, keep up with the english class. Thats exactly why we come here........

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'd surmise that you've 'met' him as you've been hanging from his ballsack, it would be in poor taste otherwise. :pound:

Huh? Why are you obsessed with male private parts? Why am i hanging from anything. Because hes my favorite spartan? Because his name is in my SN? So are you hanging from utleys nutsack? Nah gotta be your name.....you wouldnt jock someone like that