• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh=Singletary?

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible coached game. Harbaugh lost us this game IMO. So irritated can't say much more.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on. Really? It's Harbaugh's fault Whitner blew that coverage?

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see what our team looks like next week. If we go blow next weeks game, I will not see a difference in the direction of our team.

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only questionable call I have on Harbaugh is when he took the field goal instead of the 15 yard penalty. Gave up on the oppotunity to score more points and/or take more time of the clock.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old blow the game in the 4th quarter defense. Why can we never make a stop with the game on the line? For that matter we looked a lot worst as the game progressed. That game had win all over it for the 49ers and the D let Dallas have it.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh come on. Really? It's Harbaugh's fault Whitner blew that coverage?

No. However, why do you not take the first down on the penalty during akers field goal? You get the ball deep in cowboys territory AND you can at least burn more damn time off the clock. Most importantly you keep the cowboys offense OFF the field! Instead you give the ball back to them with 11 minutes plus left. We could have milked an extra 2-3 minutes off the clock on that drive whether we end up settling for a field goal or actually got a td out of it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I would have to agree. You can't win without imagination in the play calling. Gore up the gut just doesn't cut it; especially with this O line.

We passed more today than we did run.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on,they look better than they did last year at least they are scoring and they were in this until the end,you can't blame him for a blown coverage

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Terrible coached game. Harbaugh lost us this game IMO.

Your "O" is wrong. Harbaugh did fine. Coaching was not the reason for the loss.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry man but really if our Defense is as good as some of us say it is, then the game would of been over before OT. You cant let them drive down on you in the 4th and what horrible coverage in OT. So furious right now.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Didn't lose us the game, but I think he's overthinking things so far. Trying to manage the game too strictly, trying to work field position and 1/2/3-possession leads too obsessively rather than having any faith in the team to simply execute. Clearly does not trust the offense to do anything, in almost anything resembling a tight situation.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No. However, why do you not take the first down on the penalty during akers field goal? You get the ball deep in cowboys territory AND you can at least burn more damn time off the clock. Most importantly you keep the cowboys offense OFF the field! Instead you give the ball back to them with 11 minutes plus left. We could have milked an extra 2-3 minutes off the clock on that drive whether we end up settling for a field goal or actually got a td out of it.

Tough to argue with but I think putting yourself up two scores was important. You make a good point though in thinking that they kill another couple of minutes off the clock and probably get the field goal anyway. Who knows, they may have even got a TD out of it. It certainly was not an agressive call but I don't think harbaugh has full confidence in the players yet.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas young OL kept our pass rush in check....

bad performance towards the end(opening drive at start of game too) by all defense.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense lost us the game bottom line. You dont take points off the board, especially with an offense you cant trust. BOTTOM LINE

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to argue with but I think putting yourself up two scores was important. You make a good point though in thinking that they kill another couple of minutes off the clock and probably get the field goal anyway. Who knows, they may have even got a TD out of it. It certainly was not an agressive call but I don't think harbaugh has full confidence in the players yet.

Putting up two scores is indeed important. But I don't understand why that wouldn't happen if we taken the 15 yard penalty? One way or the other we're scoring and tacking on PTS.... whether be a FG or game breaker TD, it would've also burned some clock...

I'm just baffled....

Maybe JUST maybe, Harbs could've have had something to argue with if there was 5 mins left... wait no... either way, i can't find an justifying reason.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense lost us the game bottom line. You dont take points off the board, especially with an offense you cant trust. BOTTOM LINE

We were in Dallas territory... we're not taking 7 pts off, it was a FG...

A vet/solid K in Akers, burn some clock and go up two scores ......

of course the D falling apart made Harbs mistake a disasterous one but wow.... this is the NFL... not college...