• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh interview with Colin Cowherd...

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded like he was trying to give Harbs some softballs. Questions to talk about himself and the university. Any good coach/speaker could have taken those and made himself and MI look like the best on earth.
As far as the % people, I don't watch Cowherd but he looked fine this time and Harbs looked off his meds.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ellupo.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the most awkward and just strange interview I've heard in a long time. It's like Harbaugh didnt know he was live on air. Kind of embarrassing for him to be the public figure he is yet appears to be extremely anti social and introverted. Also his recruiting probably just took a hit.
I'm still not sure he knew he was being interviewed. Odd to say the least.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded like he was trying to give Harbs some softballs. Questions to talk about himself and the university. Any good coach/speaker could have taken those and made himself and MI look like the best on earth.
As far as the % people, I don't watch Cowherd but he looked fine this time and Harbs looked off his meds.
What would make you think, or anyone think, that harbaugh would want a softball?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ellupo.
Makes sense. I cant say that if Urban did the same thing I would not have they same opinion you have.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would make you think, or anyone think, that harbaugh would want a softball?
Well he could not handle those so good thing there were not tough questions.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. I cant say that if Urban did the same thing I would not have they same opinion you have.

I agree. You're the most shameless Urban Meyer apologist I know of. If he personally vouched for and enabled a drug-addicted, violent gang member I don't doubt you'd be okay with it.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Well gee Jim, when did you decide that you wanted to go to Michigan???

2. Gosh Jim, Me and my friends are all really intense just like you, is there a time when you aren't intense? har har har.

3. Hey Jimbo, what was the first thing you wanted to change at michigan?

Answers:
1. When I knew the end was coming in San Fran, I looked for a job Colin, and they paid me a shit ton of money and I can do whatever the fuck I want

2. That's a fucking stupid question colin, why don't you ask my wife.

3. Everything.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in today's news, Harbaugh wins the headlines yet again.

Did you know that Crazy Jimbo's Crew is only team in the country that's currently 1-0? That's right...meeeechegan won their Spring Game!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. You're the most shameless Urban Meyer apologist I know of. If he personally vouched for and enabled a drug-addicted, violent gang member I don't doubt you'd be okay with it.
Thank you. Still not a r*pe apologist...

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that Crazy Jimbo's Crew is only team in the country that's currently 1-0? That's right...meeeechegan won their Spring Game!
2-0 if you count the Preseason National Championship. They've taken Georgia's throne.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Still not a r*pe apologist...

"I wish more girls would get raped at other schools. It makes everything Urban and Tressell did not so bad." - @ellupo

That's pretty low, man. Even for you.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I wish more girls would get raped at other schools. It makes everything Urban and Tressell did not so bad." - @ellupo

That's pretty low, man. Even for you.
You are in the wrong thread. Can a mod with some sense remove this? This guy is obviously lacking and feeling inadequate.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he could not handle those so good thing there were not tough questions.

After that strange opening "softball" question, I could just just sense Harbaugh thinking to himself, "What the hell is this?"

Then, Cowherd stated that, based on his Twitter interactions, Harbaugh seems into the community. Harbaugh agreed with no further explanation because, well, there wasn't a question. The interview unraveled from there because Cowherd continued to ask poorly-phrased concept questions with ambiguous language (buy vs. bye. He later tried to justify his performance by claiming that he was lobbing softballs for Harbaugh. This isn't the first time that Cowherd hasn't done his prep work and has asked lazy, off-putting questions like this, and it certainly won't be the last.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that strange opening "softball" question, I could just just sense Harbaugh thinking to himself, "What the hell is this?"

Then, Cowherd stated that, based on his Twitter interactions, Harbaugh seems into the community. Harbaugh agreed with no further explanation because, well, there wasn't a question. The interview unraveled from there because Cowherd continued to ask poorly-phrased concept questions with ambiguous language (buy vs. bye. He later tried to justify his performance by claiming that he was lobbing softballs for Harbaugh. This isn't the first time that Cowherd hasn't done his prep work and has asked lazy, off-putting questions like this, and it certainly won't be the last.
Entirely possible. I still think Harbs should have tried harder to at least look good for a national audience. The questions may not have been substantial but Harbs could have talked about everything from himself to the university and the staff. It could have been a positive over a WTF.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entirely possible. I still think Harbs should have tried harder to at least look good for a national audience. The questions may not have been substantial but Harbs could have talked about everything from himself to the university and the staff. It could have been a positive over a WTF.

Maybe.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after skimming this thread, it boils down to the following:

Michigan homers: Cowherd's questions were terrible and beneath the greatness that is Shirtless Jim Harbaugh

Everyone Else: Jim Harbaugh did his best impersonation of Syd Barrett, the later years.

After listening to the interview, gotta go with everyone else on this one.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my experience of participating in interviews, I've found it takes 2 to produce a clunker! I'll take 50% responsibility 4 this clunker.

— Coach Harbaugh (@CoachJim4UM) July 1, 2015

Awesome