• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh interview with Colin Cowherd...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is hilarious. Cowherd getting a taste of his own medicine, getting trolled on the air waves. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'd bet money that Cowturd asked Harbaugh a stupid question or two and/or tried to curveball him to get a response.

Video is in the OP. Watch it. Cowherd regained control and hung up on him.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:heh: :pound:

But please, keep on telling us how Psycho jim is going to take over the B1G. Recruits are just going to love this guy and his charisma.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why even call in? Go on full media blackout instead of poking them in the eye. The guy isn't dumb so it's perplexing what he's got in mind.

I don't know why he did call in. Maybe the owners and league want him to engage the media? Otherwise he rarely provided any information of value. I had to listen to the team coordinators for that

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why he did call in. Maybe the owners and league want him to engage the media? Otherwise he rarely provided any information of value. I had to listen to the team coordinators for that

The only apparent explanation is complete and total arrogance.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd should have asked "whats your deal?" .lol

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the interest of full disclosure and in case my avatar isn't obvious enough, I'm a Michigan fan. I heard the Cowherd "interview" with Jim Harbaugh. I've listened to Cowherd on a fairly regular basis for a long time, so I'm familiar with his interview "style." I'm also familiar with the way he cuts people off when they express an opinion that he doesn't agree with, talks over them to express his obviously superior take, and generally doesn't give them time to answer. So, I was anxious to hear the interview with Harbaugh.

Right out of the gate, without even saying "hello" or otherwise greeting Harbaugh, He jumped in to question Harbaugh about a "cupcake" moment (whatever that meant). He asked a question about the B1G being a "buy," which I understood from his program yesterday but which Harbaugh obviously didn't understand. Cowherd's question sounded like a dig at the B1G, which Harbaugh didn't want to answer obviously. The interview went downhill from there. And, when he hung up on Harbaugh, he used much of the rest of his show to suggest it was Harbaugh's fault: Harbaugh is intense. That's why a lot of people in San Francisco didn't like him. Really?

Uh, no. As one of the callers suggested, the poor interview was 70% Cowherd's fault. Cowherd countered in disbelief, "How was it 70% my fault?" Answer: If a person asks obtuse questions, they deserve obtuse answers.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the interest of full disclosure and in case my avatar isn't obvious enough, I'm a Michigan fan. I heard the Cowherd "interview" with Jim Harbaugh. I've listened to Cowherd on a fairly regular basis for a long time, so I'm familiar with his interview "style." I'm also familiar with the way he cuts people off when they express an opinion that he doesn't agree with, talks over them to express his obviously superior take, and generally doesn't give them time to answer. So, I was anxious to hear the interview with Harbaugh.

Right out of the gate, without even saying "hello" or otherwise greeting Harbaugh, He jumped in to question Harbaugh about a "cupcake" moment (whatever that meant). He asked a question about the B1G being a "buy," which I understood from his program yesterday but which Harbaugh obviously didn't understand. Cowherd's question sounded like a dig at the B1G, which Harbaugh didn't want to answer obviously. The interview went downhill from there. And, when he hung up on Harbaugh, he used much of the rest of his show to suggest it was Harbaugh's fault: Harbaugh is intense. That's why a lot of people in San Francisco didn't like him. Really?

Uh, no. As one of the callers suggested, the poor interview was 70% Cowherd's fault. Cowherd countered in disbelief, "How was it 70% my fault?" Answer: If a person asks obtuse questions, they deserve obtuse answers.

Talk about listening with your heart not your head. harbaugh was an ass plain and simple. Take your homer glasses off.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the guy a break, it's not easy to do an interview while sending shirtless selfies of yourself to recruits at the same time.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So every other coach could handle Cowherd but for Jimbo his questions were "obtuse". Got it.

Coach Calipari was on the other week and got MUCH HARDER questions which he handled fine. He gave Harb softball questions and a chance to sell his program.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of feel bad for Michigan.

They're paying a troll to coach their team.

I would've done it for half the price and brought fart sound effects for interviews free of charge.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So every other coach could handle Cowherd but for Jimbo his questions were "obtuse". Got it.

Coach Calipari was on the other week and got MUCH HARDER questions which he handled fine. He gave Harb softball questions and a chance to sell his program.

In Cowherd's opinion. . . You don't have to be a parrot. Cowherd reminds me of Dick Vitale and not in a good way.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Cowherd's opinion. . . You don't have to be a parrot. Cowherd reminds me of Dick Vitale and not in a good way.

He did a crummy job in an interview. It's ok to admit that, you won't lose your fan card as long as Harbourgh doesn't find out.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and has Cowherd revealed who his "mystery" person is for the Michigan job yet?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowherd went above and beyond to accommodate Harbaugh's bullshit. Hats off to him for hanging up on that horse's ass.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"It was Cowherd's fault."

Riiiiiiiiiight. Whatever you say, pal. :thumb: