• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh -- Captain Obvious

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, and I like Harbaugh and think he's a good coach, but no, today's plan did not seem all that great

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And this.....LOL:

WR Randy Moss had the secondary beat for a very long pass.

“Wait, I’m sorry?”

Randy. Randy Moss. He had a 55-yard gain. Is there any reason why you didn’t give them more of a dose of that? Or is it not part of the plan? I’m not sure.

“Yeah, as you can see, it was in the there. It was in the plan.”

It doesn't identify the reporter, but that had to be Lowell Cohn on that exchange.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like Harbaugh and think he's a good coach, but no, today's plan did not seem all that great

Harbaugh obviously regretted the hot potato QB stuff with that quote.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this.....LOL:

It doesn't identify the reporter, but that had to be Lowell Cohn on that exchange.

If the question was both incompetent & confrontational - then it was Lowell

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible game plan today. We need a better combination of routes, having too many short routes on the same play was a huge reason for two of the three ints. There is no reason the FS should be playing anywhere near that close to the LOS. We didn't do anything to keep them honest.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how bad this team was today... You would think that if you were playing the team that stole your super bowl dreams from one lucky play... that you would want so dearly to beat them back... and the mind set was just not there. I blame it all on the coaches this one and rightfully so.

Alex Smith on the other hand has earned his spot in the NFL but he absolutely sucks against these elite teams like Giants/Ravens/Texans. Ya he can look good against average teams but these elite teams with pass rushing... I mean we are going no where against them. I honestly would like Kaepernick to take over from now on as crazy as that sounds. Maybe there is a chance with Kaep, how many chances are we going to give Alex Smith? He just cannot get things done in these kind of ball games!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The play calling was to 'cutesie' today. We did not respect the Giants toughness or decipline enough today. As a matter of fact, both losses have come against teams that were not afraid to be physical and beat them at their own game. In both games 'when the chips were down' it almost seemed like we turned to more finese play calling, rather than hunker down and flex our own muscle...

Humbling to say the least...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible game plan today. We need a better combination of routes, having too many short routes on the same play was a huge reason for two of the three ints. There is no reason the FS should be playing anywhere near that close to the LOS. We didn't do anything to keep them honest.

moss really seems opens up the middle of the field. when he's not in the safeties are just sitting there looking for a short pass

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how bad this team was today... You would think that if you were playing the team that stole your super bowl dreams from one lucky play... that you would want so dearly to beat them back... and the mind set was just not there. I blame it all on the coaches this one and rightfully so.

Alex Smith on the other hand has earned his spot in the NFL but he absolutely sucks against these elite teams like Giants/Ravens/Texans. Ya he can look good against average teams but these elite teams with pass rushing... I mean we are going no where against them. I honestly would like Kaepernick to take over from now on as crazy as that sounds. Maybe there is a chance with Kaep, how many chances are we going to give Alex Smith? He just cannot get things done in these kind of ball games!

kap isn't gonna do much against a pass rush. the offensive line needs to play better than it did today.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's asking a lot IMO (especially considering Staley went out).

before the injury there were some issues on the right side. leonard davis is horrible. there must be someone on a practice squad better. he either false starts or whiffs on blocks.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

There's some truth to this... when we play a team like the Giants/Ravens/Texans there's some kind of conservatism on offense that kicks in.

Seattle is a physical team we'll see how we can bounce back.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanna see more gore/hunter and less cute plays.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like our drill sergeant once told us before a tour in the NAM. "MEN!!!! 50 of you are going out on this mission. 25 of you ain't coming back."