• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Father's Day....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Father's Day to all the real fathers on here....If you are a real one, you know how blessed you are to experience the highlight of your life....
If you are still on the journey of raising those little blessings, enjoy the journey, it is more valuable that gold and silver....

Happy-Fathers-Day.jpg

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I second that. Took the fam to Virginia Beach this week and having a great day. My boys make it worth while even though they piss me off every 15 minutes.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the REAL fathers? Just what the **** is that supposed to mean? I'm no Shawn Kemp or Cromartie but I've fathered at least a few kids scattered across the states.

On a more serious note, I'm tired of Father and Mothers day. You stuck your dick in a dark wet hole and blew a load... congrats. Then you spawned a crotch trophy that turned into another asshole on the highway who gets onto a local street and then doesn't pull out enough in the left lane causing me to miss the light when both could go. STOP MAKING THAT GUY!

How about, "NON-FATHER" and "NON-MOTHERS" day!? To all the heroes out there that remained strong willed enough to not clog up the highway with another useless loser kid.

K I'm done.

Happy Father's Day though.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I second that. Took the fam to Virginia Beach this week and having a great day. My boys make it worth while even though they piss me off every 15 minutes.

:lol: That's how life's memories are made, Enjoy !!!!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the REAL fathers? Just what the **** is that supposed to mean? I'm no Shawn Kemp or Cromartie but I've fathered at least a few kids scattered across the states.

On a more serious note, I'm tired of Father and Mothers day. You stuck your dick in a dark wet hole and blew a load... congrats. Then you spawned a crotch trophy that turned into another asshole on the highway who gets onto a local street and then doesn't pull out enough in the left lane causing me to miss the light when both could go. STOP MAKING THAT GUY!

How about, "NON-FATHER" and "NON-MOTHERS" day!? To all the heroes out there that remained strong willed enough to not clog up the highway with another useless loser kid.

K I'm done.

That's a mighty fine rant- except the birthrate in this country isn't far from replacement. Not like we're Nigeria, good grief.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a mighty fine rant- except the birthrate in this country isn't far from replacement. Not like we're Nigeria, good grief.

Me thinks somebody missed his meds today and needs a dose of this....
Ralphies-soap.jpg
That boy got problems !!:heh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K I'm done.

Didn't I see that on a Hallmark card?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late as I was gone this weekend.

Belated Happy Father's Day!

Now does someone have some banana boat I could use.. I burned the crap out of myself playing golf with my dad yesterday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late as I was gone this weekend.

Belated Happy Father's Day!

Now does someone have some banana boat I could use.. I burned the crap out of myself playing golf with my dad yesterday
Maybe because you still prefer sun tan lotion from the 80's???