• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Canada Day (can also be used for 4th)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta people out there living their final 24 hours with all their fingers !

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're shorter than I imagined.

Ill make sure my son doesnt see that post lol

/hes at the age where hes a tad self conscious about his height... he is on the smaller side for his age probably ... like i was ... but he knows the growth spurt is coming ... problem is he wants it to happen yesterday lol

//all I can do at this stage is just keep showing him the vids i take of him skating, torching taller kids, with random parents captured saying “that kid can skate” :thumb:

///i didnt get the audio of them saying “he cant shoot for shit though” lol

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
//all I can do at this stage is just keep showing him the vids i take of him skating, torching taller kids, with random parents captured saying “that kid can skate” :thumb:

Mason Raymond?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta people out there living their final 24 hours with all their fingers !

My neighborhood sounded like Beirut last night.

/hes at the age where hes a tad self conscious about his height... he is on the smaller side for his age probably ... like i was ... but he knows the growth spurt is coming ... problem is he wants it to happen yesterday lol

My son was the opposite. He was always the tallest in his class and hated it. Some kids thought he failed a grade somewhere and was actually a year older because he was at times a whole foot taller than his classmates. In fact, he started kindergarten at 4 (Turned 5 a few weeks in) and was always the youngest in his class. He said he hated being the "giraffe".

Then he realized being very tall was an advantage in net. As a freshman in high school he was the second tallest kid in the program, including up to the seniors (one senior was 6'5" and he was 6'2"). One time as we were walking in to a road game and he was carrying his pads, one of the other team's parents said "Jesus... that's the GOALIE?". Started to come to terms with it after that...

He seems to have leveled off around 6' 4" or so. Still was the tallest on his team though.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neighborhood sounded like Beirut last night.

there was a segment on one of the seattle newcasts last night where they were talking to random people at a place selling fireworks and every single one was so excited to buy fireworks for the first time :gaah:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was waiting for him to say the covid curve is a flat circle :think:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was a segment on one of the seattle newcasts last night where they were talking to random people at a place selling fireworks and every single one was so excited to buy fireworks for the first time :gaah:

And probably the last.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill make sure my son doesnt see that post lol

Until the growth spurt tell him if it doesn't come there's a good chance the Canadiens will draft him.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She should have bought fireworks

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82