• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Handicapping Russell Wilson's Landing Spots

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what Seattle hires for an OC... I think a lot of Wilson's comments are pressuring Seattle to get an OC of his choosing.
confused ryan reynolds GIF

Ummmm... we already hired an OC.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
confused ryan reynolds GIF

Ummmm... we already hired an OC.

LOL EXACTLY. What the hell is Shark, thinking? Guy just absolutely baffles me at times with his incoherent mess of posts.

Think we need to suggest a temporary suspension, flyer.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started the beers early today

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Wilson is untradeable, You could never get back what he is worth because he turns the team he is on into a playoff team. meaning any picks you get will be LATE round picks minus the first. Like lets say the Jets give us their picks for the next 4 years. We get a #2 pick then all the others would be late round picks because Wilson WILL take pretty much any team he is on to the playoffs. He is that good.

Also someone sad "people seem to have forgotten how hard it is to be good because we have been good for some time now" or something like that. I totally agree! 100%!! If being good and always being in the playoff picture was easy then every team would do it... but they don't! not even close. You can't "blow it up" and expect to ever get back to this point again. We might just see the 1990's come around again but instead of only 10 years of suck we might see 20 years of suck then how would you feel? lol

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What annoys me is that every day, every freaking god damn day, there is a new story, and in each story, the 'conflict is escalated a little bit more. That is what me think this whole fucking thing is being orchestrated with an end game in mind. And since most of the blame seems to target the Seahawks then I can't help but assume that Wilson's camp is doing the orchestrating.

But I think most of you are wrong about his motive. I think he wants out. What's the latest story? Pete Carroll and his sons are dictators? Does Russell really think Pete's bloody sons have more influence than he does? Come on, man. How stupid does he think we are?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more this continues the more fans will sour on wilson.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What annoys me is that every day, every freaking god damn day, there is a new story, and in each story, the 'conflict is escalated a little bit more. That is what me think this whole fucking thing is being orchestrated with an end game in mind. And since most of the blame seems to target the Seahawks then I can't help but assume that Wilson's camp is doing the orchestrating.

But I think most of you are wrong about his motive. I think he wants out. What's the latest story? Pete Carroll and his sons are dictators? Does Russell really think Pete's bloody sons have more influence than he does? Come on, man. How stupid does he think we are?

It's just media noise. He's not being traded and he knows that.

I think Russ was pissed about how Pete handled things during the season and he is venting. And I think this is entirely Russ trying to prevent Pete from doing what he did last season.

As I said earlier, I think this will be Pete's last season and I think that if it comes down to Russ or Pete, the team will show 70 year Pete the door.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media hype trying to get a story and making mountains out of mole hills. They were saying the same type thing before Wilson signed his extension last time remember? There was even rumor of Wilson for Carr and picks before he signed his 2nd contract.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean whether you put stock in the rumors or not the reality is if Russ doesn't want to play in Seattle then he's going to get traded . All this " you can't let a player tell you what's going to happen " business we see with Watson ( and now Russ ) is bologna. A guy can be under contract but you can't make him play. So really all this comes down to how committed a guy is to not playing for you . If Seattle thinks it's 50/50 they need to trade him. You can't risk not making a deal. Imagine waiting til after the draft and then shit gets worse so Russ says " well I guess I'm retired ".

You just can't take that chance. Better to get the 3 or 4 1s and some other shit than to get caught standing there with you collective dicks in your hand

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, I think this will be Pete's last season and I think that if it comes down to Russ or Pete, the team will show 70 year Pete the door.

Jody allen is going to make that decision? I doubt it.

I mean whether you put stock in the rumors or not the reality is if Russ doesn't want to play in Seattle then he's going to get traded . All this " you can't let a player tell you what's going to happen " business we see with Watson ( and now Russ ) is bologna. A guy can be under contract but you can't make him play. So really all this comes down to how committed a guy is to not playing for you . If Seattle thinks it's 50/50 they need to trade him. You can't risk not making a deal. Imagine waiting til after the draft and then shit gets worse so Russ says " well I guess I'm retired ".

You just can't take that chance. Better to get the 3 or 4 1s and some other shit than to get caught standing there with you collective dicks in your hand

Its a practical impossibility this year, MAYBE a year from now.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks have 3 more seasons of control of Wilson and perhaps more depending on what happens to the franchise tag. Wilson is owed something 115 million dollars on this contract. You think Wilson is going to give that up? You think he is going to sandbag?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jody allen is going to make that decision? I doubt it.

Yes I do. Pete isn't going to be around, no matter what, for more than 2 or 3 years. Why would they dump their Hall of Fame level QB for a coach that is on the wrong side of 70? Has ANY coach EVER been successful that has been older than 70?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have 3 more seasons of control of Wilson and perhaps more depending on what happens to the franchise tag. Wilson is owed something 115 million dollars on this contract. You think Wilson is going to give that up? You think he is going to sandbag?
Doesn't matter what I think. Matters what Russ thinks and whether Seattle believes he will

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these are the facts, #1 Wilson has a no trade clause , #2 Seattle straight up said they are not trading Wilson but are open to listen to what other teams offer. This is smart because it gets other teams talking to you allowing you to gauge what they are looking for. ( the more you know about the teams the better you are when you face them ) #3 Wilson's agent said if their was ever real talk then these are the only teams we will deal with.

This is media hype making mountains out of mole hills Wilson stated he loves it and wants to stay and Seattle Seahawks stated : he is not available but we will listen. When it comes right down it it, it sounds like the "MEDIA" doesn't want Wilson in Seattle any more.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just turn off talk radio. All of them are taking this story and running with it. Who knows if any of it has any hint of credibility or not, but if it's just making you go crazy, turn it off.

There's no trade coming, so you're not going to miss anything. Most of the theories are for clicks and listeners. The prognosticating is like spinning your tires in the snow: Lots of noise but you're not going anywhere

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more this continues the more fans will sour on wilson.
You have to like his production. As a football player.

But I challenge anyone that wants to say they like him. Cuz he’s a mega douche.

Fake as fuck. He makes me want to root for Pete. And I don’t like Pete in the slightest. Let that settle.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fake as fuck. He makes me want to root for Pete. And I don’t like Pete in the slightest. Let that settle.

If you don't like Wilson then you are a fan of a team he beat up on lol. Wilson is the perfect Franchise QB. Hell why don't any of you remember the Trade Rumors before he signed his first extension?

The Media should talk about the Aaron Rogers trade Hype. It's more plausible that Wilson being traded.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy just won NFL Man of the Year because he dedicates a huge amount of his time on volunteering. He has been going to a local children's hospital every week since he joined the Seahawks.