• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Handicapping Russell Wilson's Landing Spots

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A new day, a new Russell Wilson story. Now Seattle mayor Jenny "Let's let the street mob own the streets and burn our city to the ground' Durkan is in a hissy fit slap fight with New Orleans' mayor over Russell's future.

It seems mayoral collusion is in play in the NFL now. Anything to generate a new Russell story for a new day. I wonder what Wussell headline will be waiting for us tomorrow?

"Kris Bryant Offers to Let Wilson Use His downtown Chicago Condo While Russell and Ciara House Shop in Chicago's Affluent Forest Glen Suburbs."

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenny "summer of love" durkan lmfao, this just keeps getting better

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A new day, a new Russell Wilson story. Now Seattle mayor Jenny "Let's let the street mob own the streets and burn our city to the ground' Durkan is in a hissy fit slap fight with New Orleans' mayor over Russell's future.

It seems mayoral collusion is in play in the NFL now. Anything to generate a new Russell story for a new day. I wonder what Wussell headline will be waiting for us tomorrow?

"Kris Bryant Offers to Let Wilson Use His downtown Chicago Condo While Russell and Ciara House Shop in Chicago's Affluent Forest Glen Suburbs."

Seriously, you may want to consider stepping back a little on this stuff. Seriously, who the fuck cares what some mayor has to say? They don't even take it seriously.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like Wilson then you are a fan of a team he beat up on lol. Wilson is the perfect Franchise QB. Hell why don't any of you remember the Trade Rumors before he signed his first extension?

The Media should talk about the Aaron Rogers trade Hype. It's more plausible that Wilson being traded.
Great player, giant dewsh of a person.

I hate hearing his voice. He’s a faggily programmed little robot.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy just won NFL Man of the Year because he dedicates a huge amount of his time on volunteering. He has been going to a local children's hospital every week since he joined the Seahawks.
Myles Gerritt was up for that award. Yeah, that guy.

When I know what you do for charity, I know why you do what you do for charity.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you may want to consider stepping back a little on this stuff. Seriously, who the fuck cares what some mayor has to say? They don't even take it seriously.
You don't have to read it.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to post politic bullshit on this board either.
Yeah, but if it's relevant I will anyway. You can go cry to the mods. Or fuck off. Either way is fine with me.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but if it's relevant I will anyway. You can go cry to the mods. Or fuck off. Either way is fine with me.
Well, so much for being congenial Seahawk fans. Nice!

Politics are off limits on all boards except for the Politics board. Zero tolerance. You just couldn't resist putting in a political comment in your otherwise relevant post. Your fault, not mine.

See? No insults. Please try to be an adult.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so much for being congenial Seahawk fans. Nice!

Politics are off limits on all boards except for the Politics board. Zero tolerance. You just couldn't resist putting in a political comment in your otherwise relevant post. Your fault, not mine.

See? No insults. Please try to be an adult.
FO., You little wannabe content cops are hilarious.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that you want to throw away years of interesting and informative Seahawks chats just to insult people over this.

This board is for talking about the Seahawks. I don't know why you have a problem with the rule of keeping politics on the Political board. Why is that an issue for you to follow that rule and why do you feel the need to verbally attack over anyone bringing it up?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on. I'm more than willing to mix it up on the politics board, as you know. But the sports forums are for sports. Jake isn't being a content cop. He's just asking you to keep it about sports which isn't unreasonable.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that you want to throw away years of interesting and informative Seahawks chats just to insult people over this.

This board is for talking about the Seahawks. I don't know why you have a problem with the rule of keeping politics on the Political board. Why is that an issue for you to follow that rule and why do you feel the need to verbally attack over anyone bringing it up?
Why do you insist on continuing to talk about politics? Well if you insist then as much as Jenny sucks, Inslee and his girlfriend Kshana Sawant suck worse. There you go.

And now Cupcake, I must sign off. There are better things to do. But I'll let you have the lat word, k? Your poor little ego needs a lot more than mine.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. I'm more than willing to mix it up on the politics board, as you know. But the sports forums are for sports. Jake isn't being a content cop. He's just asking you to keep it about sports which isn't unreasonable.
So far, he's talked about politics more than I have. You ladies should have better things to do on a Sunday night than cry about content in a message board forum. I know I do. Good night. I'll bring a new Wussell headline tomorrow.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you insist on continuing to talk about politics? Well if you insist then as much as Jenny sucks, Inslee and his girlfriend Kshana Sawant suck worse. There you go.

And now Cupcake, I must sign off. There are better things to do. But I'll let you have the lat word, k? Your poor little ego needs a lot more than mine.
Lol! You are funny. I didn't even vote for or like any of those people you are ranting about.

I don't even care about the comment either. Flyer noted it and I backed him on it because I agree with keeping politics off of here.

Oh well. Seek help man. Prayers for ya.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics belong in the PF, some are so consumed by politics that it's hard not to drop a post or two with some politics in it even while discussing a non political issue. Hopefully they are able to restrain themselves in the future. I'm more surprised by the number of non Seahawks fans that feel compelled to drop their "pearls of wisdom" on our team board even though Seahawk fans engage in the NFL general and on the same subject to boot. The ones informing us that "the Seahawks have no choice but to acquit to trade" despite it making no sense with the dead money, cap hit and what not., really are irritating Apparently what's important is what the player want....according to them.
The RW era is coming to a close shortly as I see it unlikely they are willing to re up him at the salary he would expect, once his contract is up, now I think after 2021 his time here may come to a close, unless the season and the playoffs go better then expected. Makes me sad, but I sort of miss the days when Pete blow up the team and started from scratch and went on to win a Super Bowl and with RW only playing as a guest role for the most part. Since then the Seahawks have been dealing with players demanding to be shown the money. Russell Wilson was part of that parade of show me the money and in fact his salary being the biggest obstacle to having a quality roster around him, well that and being to good to have a decent draft position,
If he continues trying to detract from obvious hardships a playoff team has with the cap and draft position, and instead tries to make about the coaching staff I'm cool with moving on from him. If it happens I hope Pete blows up the team again and start from scratch once again. Get rid of everyone making money, anyone who's age doesn't fit the rebuild plan. I'm certainly not for allowing a QB to guide/ make decisions how how to run the offense, let them make personnel decisions because IMO they're pretty clueless in those departments and it's shear folly to give them that kind of power.
Many point to the Bucs as a model for winning a superbowl. I'd like to say that the Bucs put together a kick ass roster thanks to not having to pay a QB and only needed a decent not great QB to finish off the plan and Brady came at a very reasonable cost, again allowing the Bucs to had a few touches like signing Fournette and Brown.
I get just a bit weary of listening to fat cat QBs hauling in the big bucks complain. I'm talking about Rogers complaint about weapons, Watson a 100 days after signing a contract that strapped his team, demand a trade knowing the team would be screwed financially and with the public announcement with trade leverage to boot. I'm totally against rewarding them by the team taking the hit. Let the player make some sacrifices to make it happen or screw their wishes. As a fan of the team I'm all for the teams playing hard ball in these situations and that includes RW situation.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would rather Trevor Lawnrence or Justin Fields and the hope that they might be good instead of a guy who has won more games than any QB in his first 9 seasons? Or trade him for a QB who has missed a ton of game due to injuries?

No thanks.

I was listening to Brock and Salk and Salk was talking about he was calling for the Patriots to tread Tom Brady in 2008. He had all sorts of justifications for it.
Well yeah the number one option is to just keep Wilson but if we had to trade him those would be my thoughts.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't trust Durkan to watch my blind dog who's paralyzed and can't move... She's awful...